It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gisele Bündchen Is a Queen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: putnam6

Maybe she makes him miserable.
We don't know what the dynamic is in their relationship.

You said yourself that normal logic doesn't apply.
Tom can walk away today and have much younger and prettier women at his feet.

Yes you are right I'm pretty sure Gisele's dating prospects would be nonexistent

besides, he would be a deek to do that, and a pretty chitty father to boot from the article

Gisele Bündchen feels it's time for Tom Brady to be more present at home as his kids are growing older, a source tells PEOPLE.

While Brady, 45, is back on the football field with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after making the decision to unretire from sport, the model, 42, would like Brady at home with their three kids, Benjamin, 12, daughter Vivian, 9 and stepson Jack, 15.

www.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I'm sure had she been the one working, everyone would support his desire for her to give up her career and be more present at home...lol

This guy probably spends more time with his kids than a regular joe six pack working a 40 hour job anyway.

He looks like such a bad father...
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah, ''once upon a time''

And you mentioned the Detroit ''WHO?''. Oh sure, I remember that old old movie, ''Paper Lion''

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Or, maybe Tom found out the hard way in the off-season that that Gisele is a queen alright, a real bitch. He may be looking to go back to football to get away from her.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I'm sure had she been the one working, everyone would support his desire for her to give up her career and be more present at home...lol

This guy probably spends more time with his kids than a regular joe six pack working a 40 hour job anyway.

He looks like such a bad father...
youtu.be...

Yea you can always tell how good a father is by a youtube video, plus is that Jack or the 2 kids he has with Gisele?

Yea honey I going to training camp for 6 weeks can you watch mine and Michelle's kid for the next 15 years every August

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Or, maybe Tom found out the hard way in the off-season that Gisele is a queen alright, a real bitch. He may be looking to go back to football to get away from her.

So many people are enamored by Brady he can be the GOAT and still be wrong in this instance. She raised another woman's kid and now she is the bitch

isn't more likely he got home and realized the kids DGAF about him, Gisele said whatevs I don't need you miserable azz around anyway, but your kids probably would.

So based on this article was Tommy kissing azz or was he being genuine, and let's be honest if she was a bitch wouldn't he have left a long time ago?

What kind of father lives thier child with a bitch, queen, or diva, and is gone for 1/4 of the year, when they don't have to financially reasons alone

www.aol.com...

Celebrating their love. Tom Brady shared a sweet tribute to wife Gisele Bündchen on their 13th wedding anniversary, just weeks after he retired from the NFL.

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen: A Timeline of Their Relationship
Read article

“13 years ago, we both said ‘I do’ … and you have been the best thing that ever happened to my life,” the 44-year-old wrote via Instagram on Saturday, February 26, alongside a photo from their wedding.

The pair got married on February 26, 2009, in front of just 20 of their loved ones at the Santa Monica Catholic Church. They enjoyed a second wedding in Costa Rica about six weeks later with 25 guests.

In his gushing tribute to the 41-year-old on Saturday, Brady continued, “I love you more now than I ever could have imagined. You are the best mother and wife and supporter in the world and I am blessed to call you my wife. Te amo muito meu amor, happy anniversary @gisele.”

edit on 14-9-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Like I said - effed up in the head. One of the reasons I got back in was so I was sure I was directing my competitive passion back on myself and not putting it on my son. I want him to have fun, not have his mommy's passion pushing him to be what he's not.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

100 stars if I could!

Yes she has bent over backward and I think this was the straw that broke the camels back!

One of the things she mentioned was the possibility of him being injured. Maybe she has seen things we haven’t.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Like I said - effed up in the head. One of the reasons I got back in was so I was sure I was directing my competitive passion back on myself and not putting it on my son. I want him to have fun, not have his mommy's passion pushing him to be what he's not.

I get it isn't easy being a partner, and parent and still having an occupation or needed activity where it makes you competitive as hell, and then turning that off and just being a good parent. But I got lucky my Dad would travel for 3 weeks and he couldn't wait to get home to his family. Being a parent is about being there or as you did making sure you don't drop your stuff on them. You sound like a damn good Mom and that's what Mom's and Dad's do they do what is best for their kids at least till they are grown

It's not something you can turn over to a nanny or even a grandparent or stepmother and expect a good outcome.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

100 stars if I could!

Yes she has bent over backward and I think this was the straw that broke the camels back!

One of the things she mentioned was the possibility of him being injured. Maybe she has seen things we haven’t.

I've had 2 failed long-term relationships, I always look back on what I could have done better, and working more wasn't one of them.

Besides they are loads of men that go through the same trials and tribulations of marriage and they can't quit their jobs for 10 days and skip games and take the family to a luxury resort.

It isn't easy to do the blended family either it's damn near impossible, I can easily seeing a man used to doing whatever he wanted days and weeks at a time, being a fish out of water.

I used to travel some be gone 10 days to 2 weeks 3-4 times a year and yea when you get back home there is an acclimation period, especially with a blended celebrity family.

if there are issues it's a Tommy problem, cause his family has likely been just fine without him in August for the last 15 years.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I agree. Gisele is the best thing that ever happened for Tom Brady. He's damn lucky she stands by him. She deeply cares about him and their kids. I seem to remember an article from a few years ago where she stated she was concerned about the number of hits Tom Brady had taken during his career. He's had multiple concussions, as many NFL players have had. I don't blame her for being worried. Many former NFL players have CTE. She's worried that at his age, maybe he needs to hang it up. Nothing wrong with going out on top. He's the GOAT already, what more does he have to prove?

Hopefully he wakes up and retires before it's too late.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Read elsewhere

We are about one month away from seeing Pete Davidson take Gisele and the kids to Chucky Cheez

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

I agree. Gisele is the best thing that ever happened for Tom Brady. He's damn lucky she stands by him. She deeply cares about him and their kids. I seem to remember an article from a few years ago where she stated she was concerned about the number of hits Tom Brady had taken during his career. He's had multiple concussions, as many NFL players have had. I don't blame her for being worried. Many former NFL players have CTE. She's worried that at his age, maybe he needs to hang it up. Nothing wrong with going out on top. He's the GOAT already, what more does he have to prove?

Hopefully he wakes up and retires before it's too late.

It’s not looking good for Tom…
I don’t know if I mentioned it earlier, but people in the witchy community know that Gisele is a witch. Some think she actually did things to help him win. If so the reverse could be true too.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
On a quirky dark note (on a conspiracy site)...it was rumored that Brady once claimed his wife was heavily into the occult and was considered a powerful witch. NOT stating this as fact, but it does add a certain degree of intrigue to their successful yet crumbling dynamic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join