It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gisele Bündchen Is a Queen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ok I'm in a real gossipy mood. Want to talk about two beautiful people?

Most professional sports players get a girlfriend or trophy wife. They smile and look good and don't make too much of a fuss.
They do what they need to in order to live a lavish lifestyle.

Tom Brady got it all wrong with Gisele. Not only is she beautiful, but she is smart and driven too. That with a top football player is a toxic mix.
I also don't understand why Tom must play some more. Is he trying to get hurt? Dude is an amazing football player, everyone on earth knows it, one more season won't do anything for him. Is it worth losing your marriage for?

Of course who knows what really goes on in a marriage, but from what i've read and from what they have put out there, she seems like the real deal.
She has sacrificed a lot and I honestly think he has taken advantage of it. You know that cliche, give em an inch and they will take a mile. That is what I'm seeing and she called him out on it.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I suspect that Tom realizes that once he hangs up the helmet there is no going back. Life will have a lot to offer to him due to his financial situation but whatever the excitement is that comes from playing in the NFL is like, he’s never going to find that again.

That’s my best guess.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I also don't understand why Tom must play some more.

He’s seeking immortality. If he wins one more title it would pretty much cement him as the GOAT. Not just in football - but in all sports. Bill Russel’s 11 titles don’t match up comparing competition levels from the 50’s to the 2000’s.

edit on 14-9-2022 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

He has more Superbowl rings on his own compared to my Steelers.

He is The GOAT.

Edit: he no Brett Favre. But the goat.
edit on 14-9-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

What exactly has she sacrificed?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Speaking from experience, don't underestimate the need to compete in an athlete. At that level, we're all a little effed up in the head when it comes to that need. Some more than others.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Maybe she is trying to get him to hold out for a big trade to the Jets where if he were to win a ring there he could be elevated to the status of JESUS.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Ok I'm in a real gossipy mood. Want to talk about two beautiful people?

Most professional sports players get a girlfriend or trophy wife. They smile and look good and don't make too much of a fuss.
They do what they need to in order to live a lavish lifestyle.

Tom Brady got it all wrong with Gisele. Not only is she beautiful, but she is smart and driven too. That with a top football player is a toxic mix.
I also don't understand why Tom must play some more. Is he trying to get hurt? Dude is an amazing football player, everyone on earth knows it, one more season won't do anything for him. Is it worth losing your marriage for?

Of course who knows what really goes on in a marriage, but from what i've read and from what they have put out there, she seems like the real deal.
She has sacrificed a lot and I honestly think he has taken advantage of it. You know that cliche, give em an inch and they will take a mile. That is what I'm seeing and she called him out on it.

While I respect Brady and his accomplishments and enjoy his football skills, Gisele does it all

Brady was gonna be good but Gisele made him great, she is the supreme antithesis of the supposed gold-digging woman.

FWIW out of all of the blessings he has... she is probably the one he should really be thankful for. Don't think a lot of pro players can say that.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Well she does have 2x the money he has and she is pretty good looking.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

What exactly has she sacrificed?

Psst, Gisele made way more than little Tommy Brady, not saying he didn't make it too. But she brought home more bacon and fried it up in the pan.

They both have money for 100 lifetimes but he gets to eke out a few more years while she raises the kids.

LOL and I don't believe I'm saying this but it's true. Hell, I think on some level Brady needed that top model for his ego, you know that competitive drive and all.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah...ok
I'm sure she had a lot of trouble raising those kids with all those nanny's and other servants running around the mansion....lol

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Maybe she is trying to get him to hold out for a big trade to the Jets where if he were to win a ring there he could be elevated to the status of JESUS.

Not the Jets, the Detroit Lions…at least the Jets won a Super Bowl once upon a time.
He would be bigger than Jesus if he brought a Super Bowl trophy here.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Speaking from experience, don't underestimate the need to compete in an athlete. At that level, we're all a little effed up in the head when it comes to that need. Some more than others.

Here's the weird part and we are just discussing this BTW, I get the competitive part and yes it burns through some people, Ive heard one of the issues is his kids are getting older and he still is gone so much. I mean at some point, you have to say OK well now Ive made sure my kids will be great financially, but how about just being a competitive Dad?

I guess I feel that way because I know my father turned down financial opportunities just because of his family,

ergo the man makes the sacrifices, not the kids or Mom

and even though this GOAT destroyed the Falcon's dream of the championship I still marvel at his playing ability

That was 6 years ago what should have been a fitting pinnacle. Ever since he has chosen football over his kids ever since.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
He says its been going on for some time now. That means its not just about football. A good wife doesnt leave her husband regardless of the situation, as long and he loves her and stays faithful. We are only seeing the tip of the iceberg here. It sounds to me like she is a special type of queen. A queen-B

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Yeah...ok
I'm sure she had a lot of trouble raising those kids with all those nanny's and other servants running around the mansion....lol

So just because they can have nannies she is supposed to eat bon bons for 15 years so Tommy can itch his competitive edge

Ain't always about money my friend he has enough for 100 lifetimes, besides do you know if they have nannies? Ive heard different stories here and yea I know it's media, but there is no doubt she walked away from her competitive edge and by all accounts is a hands-on Mom. Just like Tom she doesn't do things half-assed, but if those kids don't turn into azzhats it's because of Gisele much more than Tommy's money hell she doesn't need it.

LOL and I mostly agree with Bill Burr, but if Gisele ain't the except to that rule than there is no exception and that's all she wrote.
edit on 14-9-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
He says its been going on for some time now. That means its not just about football. A good wife doesnt leave her husband regardless of the situation, as long and he loves her and stays faithful. We are only seeing the tip of the iceberg here. It sounds to me like she is a special type of queen. A queen-B

You mean a good subservient wife doesn't. There is more to family participation than being loving and faithful, how about raising your sons correctly, Because the money isn't gonna stop them from potentially being whack jobs.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

That's exactly what she's supposed to do.
It's not like he's some absentee father that's never home.

But hey, doesn't matter if the man's miserable as long as the wife is happy right.....

Can you imagine if this story was reversed?
Tommy sitting at home retired crying his wife won't give up her career....

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

That's exactly what she's supposed to do.
It's not like he's some absentee father that's never home.

But hey, doesn't matter if the man's miserable as long as the wife is happy right.....

Can you imagine if this story was reversed?
Tommy sitting at home retired crying his wife won't give up her career....

So let me get this straight Tommy is gonna miserable as a billionaire with a supermodel wife and kids are already raised and he needs to throw more passes.

So Tommy is gonna miserable without football? if so what a whack job, hell forget Gisele wonder what his kids think.

You can't apply normal people's logic to this situation well unless you'd walk away from Gisele because you enjoyed whatever normal career you have. ie we have no idea, I'm just saying go look a Tommy Brady as a teenager and go look at Gisele it's pretty obvious she was gonna be fine with or without him for a long time.

Let's not forget that thier oldest kid isn't even Gisele's...

www.msn.com...[edit by]edit on 14-9-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Maybe she makes him miserable.
We don't know what the dynamic is in their relationship.

You said yourself that normal logic doesn't apply.
Tom can walk away today and have much younger and prettier women at his feet.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join