It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems that their is a liquidity crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Greg Mannarino is usually on the ball when something big is about to happen. He seems to think that get some cash out now and then continue and watch the vid. The selling of Bonds is speeding up, and he seems to think the planned meltdown is in its early stages.A few clues with regard to the Vatican pulling in its assets. The news is that corporations are downsizing. So it looks like if the People that caused it don't step in and fix it we could have some big trouble. Buy Commodities, Buy commodities buy
commodities.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I'm a big Mannarino fan and he does get A LOT right.

He really seems to want to help people. Unfortunately, what's coming and has been coming for a long time, "it works until it doesn't" as ol' Alan Greenspan testified to Congress once, and now its actually happening.

I don't want this type of vindication, not on this one, but it's REAL, has been REAL, and now here we go, or go very soon.

I knew it would happen in my lifetime...

edit on 9/1/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Greg Mannarino is usually on the ball when something big is about to happen. He seems to think that get some cash out now and then continue and watch the vid. The selling of Bonds is speeding up, and he seems to think the planned meltdown is in its early stages.A few clues with regard to the Vatican pulling in its assets. The news is that corporations are downsizing. So it looks like if the People that caused it don't step in and fix it we could have some big trouble. Buy Commodities, Buy commodities buy
commodities.

Ive been buying silver for several decades. All kinds. Old silver dollars, quarters, halves, dimes, silver rounds, and silver bars. They have their own suitcase... LOL
I may grab some cash tomorrow too, although I see paper currencies losing value. I was surprised to see gold and silver down. My freezers are well stocked, but I saw an add for the store I shop at where Black Angus New York steaks will be on sale for $4.77 a lb, so I might as well grab another 10-15 lbs to put away

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Over where I am the jeweler's shops are getting ram raided daily. Gold and silver will always be desired. Getting paid in the paper that was not backed by the shiny stuff was a con and now they want you to work for blips on a screen I know what that's called. If you put silver in water it keeps it pure. They used to do that on sailing ships.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: visitedbythem

If you put silver in water it keeps it pure.

Would it have to be rain or distilled water? Just wondering if chemicals in tap water would be a problem

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

I don't think it matters its like copper microbes die on it in a few minutes. Back in the plague days, they said the people that eat off silver plates did not get it. That was probably pushing it but who knows colloidal silver is popular and some swear by it. I know a guy who is a paraplegic and he always insisted on a silver doped catheter as he reckoned he never got infections, whereas those that used the normal ones did.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Here is an update and it seems to be building.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Yeah , by Christmas We will All be Eating Bugs.........

join