It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milestone - MAN to DOG Transmission of MonkeyPox has Occurred.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: carewemust

Oh dang !
There was a thread about this a couple of days ago, but can't find it.

Hope we don't see another rash of Covidiots™ abandoning their pets, like we heard-about at in the early days of Covid-1984™.

They would be abandoning their pets out of LOVE and CONCERN for their safety. Right?

Actually, all the gay guy needs to do is let a non-gay person watch Fido until the Monkeypox scourge has passed.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If true. This is really sad news.😞
Queers are not just screwing up, not just human civilized,... "Civilization''. But also, the animal kingdom as well?!!??!!

Won't somebody think of the planet and children?!!??😭

edit on 13-8-2022 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

We can cure this right now.

Let's have nationwide Mail IN Voting!

All problems solved.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Queers are not just screwing up, not just human civilized,... "Civilization''. But also, the animal kingdom as well?!!??!!

Gay and Queer are different preferences. LGBQT.

Maybe Queers like to do Animals, but Gays are Straight.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

All problems solved.

I guess that is far easier than some people simply keeping themselves to themselves for 6 to 8 weeks.
edit on 13 8 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

All problems solved.

Due to the demands this would place on the official ballot printing service, the orders from all 57 states need to be placed ASAP!

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

When you already live on the margins and then the margins become untenable, life can become a choice between feeding your pets or your kids.

I hope we never, ever reach that point in this house. I'd die inside.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

WFT..!!

I got nothing for this one..!!

I'm still in shock from the title.

Co-Sleeping with the dog some sort of code for they were diddling the dog too..?

There's only one way to give / get Monkeypox, so WTF have they been doing to that poor animal..!?!

These people are true sickos'..!!
edit on 14-8-2022 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Gays are straight? Thought they were... well... gay!

I don’t care what they are but jeez they really screwed the pooch here

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: murphy22

Gay and Queer are different preferences. LGBQT.

Maybe Queers like to do Animals, but Gays are Straight.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

That's so weird cause I'm currently watching American Horror Stories and that's exactly what the episode is about. I was going to actually lookup about smallpox and cowpox.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Not sure it would be easy to find a sitter for a little monkey with Dogpox™.

Am left wondering if they were all exposed to some kind of toxin in their home, or food ?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed about how it would be painful for the majority, to have to make a similar decision.

Would be be a shame if some were just scraping-by, yet took-on a pet they couldn't afford.
Can imagine different scenarios, where we sometimes come across an unwanted pet, that we might adopt out-of pity, because it seems like nobody else will care for it.

But Shirly you remember all of the precious 'lap-dog-as-an-accessory' types that gave-up their cute little doggies, not out-of duress, but just because they believed the News™ that it was transmissible from dog-to-Human ?

A little 8 pound dog, or a 70-pound dog, can not only survive, but thrive on a relatively small servings of table-scraps.
Folks think they need to buy them super-expensive gourmet food ?
Maybe some would abandon just based on that ?

We don't know, but probably a myriad of reasons.
Necessity is one thing, fear is quite another kind of motivator.

Still sad

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

WFT..!!

I got nothing for this one..!!

I'm still in shock from the title.

Co-Sleeping with the dog some sort of code for they were diddling the dog too..?

There's only one way to give / get Monkeypox, so WTF have they been doing to that poor animal..!?!

These people are true sickos'..!!

screwing the pooch has consequences.

my bud is back in france with family,
his sister is a doctor that works in africa with the docswith sans frontiers group ijust asked him to ask her about the pox.

if he writes back with something i'll post it.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: spelling

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Not sure it would be easy to find a sitter for a little monkey with Dogpox™.

Am left wondering if they were all exposed to some kind of toxin in their home, or food ?

No.

The only way to get the pox is by dirty butt sex and other related activities.

:

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I wonder what they were doing with that Dog.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

You're free to believe whatever you like.

We don't all see the world through the same lens, ya know ?

Haven't you looked-up the myriad of reasons of why a body can produce pustules, including injecting toxic Pharmaceutical™ concoctions ?

Do you still believe that Aids™ is really caused by HIV™ ?

Have you ever heard of ' poppers' ?

Are you an old battleship ?

edit on 14-8-2022 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Pretty sure if they were screwing the dog they would have gone all out on calling it what it was. That would have made for some good sensationalized tabloidism.

I sleep with my dog too. Does that mean I'm screwing the pooch? No, but guess where her favorite sleeping spot is. Cuddled up behind my thighs facing towards the door. Pretty sure if I had pox sores all over my backside the chances of her being infected would probably be pretty decent.

Thankfully, I'm aware enough that if I did for some reason obtain the moneypox that I would have the sensibility to keep my dog from coming into contact with any sores.

Gay men tend to spread diseases such as these more frequently because as a group, or population, they tend to be idiots when it comes to making responsible decisions when it comes to sex and close contact; especially the young ones.

They just get drunk, high, or both, and screw each other with reckless abandon while not using condoms because they don't have to worry about getting pregnant, and they tend to be a bunch of horny bastards and don't respect one another or themselves.

I've met plenty of young gay men who don't take any sexually transmitted disease or those transmitted by contact because they think they can just go out and get a pill or injection for whatever they get.

It's a bit appalling to say the least when you hear them say they don't care about getting HIV or AIDS, because they can just go get medicine for it to keep it in check.

And that's one of the real dangers with all these damned vaccinations and medications. People think they can just do whatever they want with no real repercussions.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

It's spread by contact of open sores.

A mother could give it to her daughter by hugging her.

A person could potentially spread it by sharing a towel.

Talk about ignorance.

So yes. "Dirty butt sex"(doesn't that sound childish?) with someone with open sores will quite likely cause an infection.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Are you saying poppers cause AIDS?

Because the only way I'm going to believe that is due to it's muscle relaxing and increased bloodflow effects which in turn due to anal sex with improper lubrication can cause an anal tear with increased blood loss thereby creating a significantly higher chance of infection.

Poppers(akyl nitrates) cause similar affects to whippits(nitrous oxide) in my opinion, and several other substances. Both are inhaled by people of all sexual orientations, both are pretty popular in rave/club venues as well. They just get you high and loose.

So, is there something I'm missing?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I worry about sitting on a public toilet seat, and leaning on the tops of restaurant tables. Gas pumps and ATM machines. Public door knobs and hand rails.
edit on 15-8-2022 by frugal because: Context

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join