It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milestone - MAN to DOG Transmission of MonkeyPox has Occurred.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Saturday, August 13, 2022

Maybe a DOG VACCINE should be formulated?

A pet dog of a homosexual male couple has been confirmed positive for monkeypox, in what is believed to be the first recorded case of human-to-dog transmission of the infection.

On June 10, two men, ages 44 and 27, visited a hospital. The men are “non-exclusive partners living in the same household,” according to an Aug. 10 Lancet study detailing the case. In the 44-year-old, anal ulceration was followed by a vesiculopustular rash on the face, ears, and leg. In the 27-year-old, vesiculopustular rashes were seen on the legs and the back.

After 12 days from symptom onset, their four-year-old male Italian greyhound that had no medical disorders showed mucocutaneous lesions and soon tested positive for the monkeypox virus as well.

The men were co-sleeping with the dog.
Source: www.theepochtimes.com...

It's best to stay away from all secretions in gyms, on doorknobs, and other places that an infected individual can touch. If a dog can get MonkeyPox, anyone can.

What other pets do homosexual men sleep with? Maybe an all-purpose vaccine can be developed?

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/13/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
They are already vaccinating pets and trying to make it mandatory. Soon we will have Dogpox and biden will spend billions for the "vaccine."

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Stop having sex with animals and you will not get infected with the new AIDS VIRUS which is spreading through LGBTQ society like an uncontrolled fire.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Poor dog.

In related news, no human monkeypox deaths in the U.S., yet. Worst virus ever...
edit on 13 8 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

how peculiar that all monkeypox cases involve gay MEN, yet ive not heard of it afflicting lesbians
has anyone here heard of that? why would this be? serious question?

as far as a gay dude and his dog getting it, check the peanut butter jar lol

barf

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

MAN to DOG Transmission of MonkeyPox has Occurred.

These two are the obvious culprits.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Darn sickos need to stop messing around with their pets, the sickness of humanity have to boundaries.

Sick, sick.
what is next the cats and chickens?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
They are already vaccinating pets and trying to make it mandatory. Soon we will have Dogpox and biden will spend billions for the "vaccine."

It's great having so many people who know what they're talking about, in this forum. Thank-you!

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Stop having sex with animals and you will not get infected with the new AIDS VIRUS which is spreading through LGBTQ society like an uncontrolled fire.

But unlike legacy AIDS, this iteration isn't deadly, thank goodness. We'd hate to lose pets to this.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
yet no media outcry, as in,...

"gay mens behavior putting the nation at risk for massive plague"

strange

i thought right wing Christians were the scourge of society lmao

nope, its the behavior of slutty gay men, and a literal scourge at that

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Poor dog.

In related news, no human monkeypox deaths in the U.S., yet. Worst virus ever...

Did dogs get AIDS and die, when it was a Pandemic?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tatertot777

"Slutty Gay Men". I've never heard that one before.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's obvious humans are getting closer to canines. They can now come into hospitals and grocery stores with their owners.

I saw a man walking his dog in Chicago last week. They both had walkers.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: tatertot777

"Slutty Gay Men". I've never heard that one before.

anyone can see the promiscuous nature of the majority of gay men, and i wont demonize any group as a whole

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: tamusan

Poor dog.

Did dogs get AIDS and die, when it was a Pandemic?

If I recall correctly, we didn't use dogs to study HIV because they could not acquire it.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I should add that several years ago a doctor in Africa was saying that this strain of Monkeypox was sexually transmitted. It's been buried and I cannot easily find a link to verify this for you.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I Feel terrible for the poor Dog and you got there before me though mine was going to say "Poor Poor Dog, Hmmm, I wonder if they do chastity belts for dog's".

I hope it get's well and does not need to be put down but given the infectious nature of the disease it probably already has been as a precaution to protect people and other animal's.

I believe that anyone having this disease should be quarantined and that this would be not a breach of there civil liberty's as some would claim but a fair compromise to protect the greater good of society.

Plague of loathsome sores indeed.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The only animals that get infected with HIV like virus is the chimpanzee, gibbon ape, and rabbits, soo I never head of a pet rabbit infecting a human.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I for one do not buy the natural origin story of the HIV, I believe it took a very long time for them to PROVE something that should have been readily provable from much earlier on.

But of course I come from a generation that grew up in the 1970's and while in College over here in the UK had a Biology lecturer by the name of Dr/Professor Paul Reeves whom held multiple PhD's and had turned down multiple head hunting invitations to go and work for Big Pharma (He performed scientific analysis for Greenpeace instead and was an idealist and a decent man very proud of his Liverpool and Irish ancestry) in the US whom had told us that HE and others in his network of scientists believed that HIV was too perfect to be a natural virus and was probably a biological weapon released either accidentally or deliberately - as in the case of Lyme disease which was released by the former SS scientist then working for the US on Lyme Island - in Africa probably to kill the population.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

This is hogwash, & germ theory is an absolute grift

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join