It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milestone - MAN to DOG Transmission of MonkeyPox has Occurred.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tatertot777

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: tatertot777

how many lesbians lined up ?

The doggie can pass it on to the lesbian via beastility.

see...this is exactly the banal trash posted by fundamentalist idealogues

You should straighten that guy out. Make him see the truth.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Its quite rare for dogs/pets to have this virus unless the owners themselves were infected with it and thus infecting the dog.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh dang !
There was a thread about this a couple of days ago, but can't find it.

Hope we don't see another rash of Covidiots™ abandoning their pets, like we heard-about at in the early days of Covid-1984™.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

We got a gay haven in the area, the gym I go to is full of them, you can hear their silly laugh and they are mostly young boys, we got several cases of infections already.

I am glad I got the small pox vaccine.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
ummm

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

how many lesbians lined up ?

The doggie can pass it on to the lesbian via beastility.

see...this is exactly the banal trash posted by fundamentalist idealogues

You should straighten that guy out. Make him see the truth.

and THIS is the best intelligent response

checkmate

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's all fun and games until someone loses a bottom.

- Rik Mayall

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Hope we don't see another rash of Covidiots™ abandoning their pets, like we heard-about at in the early days of Covid-1984™.

I volunteer with a national breed specific dog rescue. We are already seeing a surge in abandoned pets because people cannot afford to stay in their rental houses and/or feed their pets.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The vaccines against smallpox utilized cowpox, taken directly from people like milkmaids, who became infected by cowpox.

It's no new thing for a poxvirus to infect across the species barrier. In fact, it is implicate in that this was a monkey disease that is infecting humans.

I suppose it just takes the realization a bit longer in some people.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoonshineJones
a reply to: LABTECH767

you're right, HIV never has been proven to cause AIDS, & its no coincidence medical Don Fauci was involved. Check out what Kary Mullis said about HIV, he won a noble peace prize for creating the PCR test, which has, & is, being used fraudulently to detect covid.

Kary probably channeled that through the fluorescent alien raccoon that he was talking to.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The vaccines against smallpox utilized cowpox, taken directly from people like milkmaids, who became infected by cowpox.

It's no new thing for a poxvirus to infect across the species barrier. In fact, it is implicate in that this was a monkey disease that is infecting humans.

I suppose it just takes the realization a bit longer in some people.

Calling it monkeypox is sort of a misnomer. It got its name because crab-eating macaques, being used for an unrelated experiment, were the first species we identified it in. The original natural reservoir is most likely Gambian pouched rats or African squirrels.
edit on 13 8 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

It's a sad inside-viewpoint you have, on sad larger trends in society.

Dogs have gone from Man's best-friend, to life accessories, when practical.

Pets have become yet another throw-away consumable , in a consumer society.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I am typically very low on empathy when it comes to people, but the economic suffering that is sweeping the nation is even hitting me in the feels.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The only animals that get infected with HIV like virus is the chimpanzee, gibbon ape, and rabbits, soo I never head of a pet rabbit infecting a human.

Hypothetically, if this strain was Engineered through CRISPR. It could have an A.I. design, and infect anything of the Mammal Species. Sowing mass panic...Ugly is bad...

Pardon my Speculation, but how much money can be made in a panic? Wall Street knows! Sell on Rumor, Buy on News. Health stocks, have had enormous profits recently, and now we have had an energy Crisis. Energy Companies, making enormous profits, Food manufacturing, enormous new costs...Welcome to the Balkanization of WW3, I guess?

*Random Tie-In Speculation

* Lots of Rumors of American bio-labs in Ukraine...

Ukraine is the Key Energy Hub, Into Europe. Europe is not able to produce it's own power requirements for modernization. While it keeps looking forward, It also, has it's more and less productive Regions...What we have is a resource war, vs Ideology. Poor Ukraine, it's people live on the faucet of all realistic Energy for the needs of the Europeans. Wind, cannot make Green Technology at the pace, of Coal and Diesel. Plus Vehicles, are more efficient, on the current technology outside of Europe. You can't gas up your car from a Nuclear reactor either. Europe doesn't have the resources to manufacture the green dream...This Ukraine War is thiers, Russia has been selling the fuel. The USA doesn't need OPEC, and Neither does Russia. ***Stream of consciousness written...Please enjoy, or not.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

i don't, there's plenty of natural antibiotics available, they've been around much long than the pharmaceutical kind.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

lol cheap shot

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Poor dog.

In related news, no human monkeypox deaths in the U.S., yet. Worst virus ever...

Did dogs get AIDS and die, when it was a Pandemic?

If I recall correctly, we didn't use dogs to study HIV because they could not acquire it.

But now that they've become closer to humans, they're contracting what humans do. Maybe aliens from other planets stay away from us because we carry too many diseases.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Poor dog.

In related news, no human monkeypox deaths in the U.S., yet. Worst virus ever...

Did dogs get AIDS and die, when it was a Pandemic?

If I recall correctly, we didn't use dogs to study HIV because they could not acquire it.

But now that they've become closer to humans, they're contracting what humans do. Maybe aliens from other planets stay away from us because we carry too many diseases.

Dogs still cannot acquire HIV. The monkeypox is vastly different from HIV and just about every mammal can catch or at least carry it.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoonshineJones
a reply to: chr0naut

lol cheap shot

Bargain basement.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Its quite rare for dogs/pets to have this virus unless the owners themselves were infected with it and thus infecting the dog.

The article said the two men slept with the dog, but it's not clear what context "slept with" was referencing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join