It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Whose Son Developed Myocarditis Gets Pharmacist to Admit They're Omitting the Truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

WRONG...

www.ons.gov.uk...

This is just the UK...

PA
edit on 8-8-2022 by PerfectAnomoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

covid19.nih.gov...

This is a great example of how you can make statistics say anything.

Note the 226 line is IF HOSPITALIZED WITH COVID, which is only a small percentage of covid cases. And in children the risk of hospitalization from covid is virtually nil. That graphic provides no comparison at all of the risk of myocarditis between those who get vaccinated and those who don't.

Statistics like this also fail to take into account personal differences. The chance of being struck by lightning, for example, includes people who are at a higher risk because of recreational choices or their job. The average person who stays inside when it is storming has pretty much 0 chance of getting struck by lightning.

So that is an intentionally dishonest and misleading graphic from NIH. Literally the only way you get that graphic is if you set out to mislead people. Congrats on proving NIH can't be trusted.

Note: This is something the vaccine studies failed to take into account as well. Some people have an inherently higher risk of contracting covid due to their job, their personal life, lifestyle, etc. Without controlling for that--which the vaccine studies didn't--the studies are meaningless. Any data derived tells you nothing because it wasn't a properly controlled scientific experiment. But no one in the "follow the science" crowd even noticed that because they don't even understand science.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I even have a link in my signature to an extremely good study from Israel in which the potential harm from the vax is discussed in depth. So you personally have no excuse for not knowing or grounds for saying that this is being covered up.

Just a simple question you could've answered right off instead
blowing up the thread. I'm pretty sure you have the time.

Now when I listen to that RECORDED call. The first thing that grabbed me was
how the ladies voice seemed closer to the mic than the fathers voice. I don't
think anyone else picked up on that. But that seemed a little off to me. i
mean Pop said he was recording it. So how's the lady's voice closer to the mic?
Maybe check that out see what you think?

Also if this Dad really had this happen to him and his son. And mom really
got no literature and the pharma people were hiding the info? There'd be
a lot more going on then a damn law suite. That's why my first post.

I wouldn't be calling anybody. Cause moms not gonna last long with that
hanging over her head. So Pop just lost his whole family to what I would
consider an act of war. And in the interest of justice retaliation would be
swift and severe.

So while this may be a situation IDK it may be some people with nothing
better to do than stir sh!t up. Everybody's already all bent. And crap like
this if it's faked could be the last thing someone else heard before he
flipped out. Gotta be careful what you get behind I know that.

edit on 8-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Also, the father is very correct when he says there is virtually no risk of a healthy kid dying from Covid,

As was said during the press briefings, they're not vaxxing the kids because the kids are at risk, they're vaxxing the kids to reduce community transmission to people who are at risk.

So, it's okay to kill kids, to save others in the community?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

He's not say'n that c'mon now!

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Also, the father is very correct when he says there is virtually no risk of a healthy kid dying from Covid,

As was said during the press briefings, they're not vaxxing the kids because the kids are at risk, they're vaxxing the kids to reduce community transmission to people who are at risk.

Kind of like desperate lunatics using children as human shields.
It's a thing.

Kids' lives, however, aren't endangered by CV...only from the "vaccine" that doesn't even prevent transmission.
It's all pretty f**ked up.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It's a thing.

Kids' lives, however, aren't endangered by CV...only from the "vaccine" that doesn't even prevent transmission.

Vaxxt kids are dropping like flies:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

COVID related threads are your dog whistle for some reason.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Just so you see the side of this you are trying so hard to avoid, people in general are stupid. They don't do research like PPL here.

What is being said is that there should be a list of side effects that are possible openly displayed, and people should have to acknowledge they saw them and read them. Kind of like how when they advertise a hair loss pill that has "death" as a possible side effect, they say that in the advertisement. Folks just need to know. If all they have heard is "it's totally safe", then they might believe "it's totally safe", when in fact, your link proves it's not.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Where does it say that the poor girl was vaccinated?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It's a thing.

Vaxxt kids are dropping like flies:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Ok....

1) How do yo know she was vaxxed? Article doesn't even mention Covid..
2) Article doesn't mention Covid...
3) This proves absolutely nothing...

PA

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just so you see the side of this you are trying so hard to avoid, people in general are stupid. They don't do research like PPL here.

What is being said is that there should be a list of side effects that are possible openly displayed, and people should have to acknowledge they saw them and read them. Kind of like how when they advertise a hair loss pill that has "death" as a possible side effect, they say that in the advertisement. Folks just need to know. If all they have heard is "it's totally safe", then they might believe "it's totally safe", when in fact, your link proves it's not.

I think we need to be very careful with how we use the word "Research"....

In my mind "research" is reading medical journals and official sources of evidence....

To some here on ATS, doing "reaserch", means reading social media posts, echo chambers, and watching Bitchute videos..

There is a big difference...

PA

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Only 32 deaths from the Swine Flu vaccine halted that entire program.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

And you think people should trust "press briefings"?

Like...you think or imagine that anyone here trusts Big Pharma or the
authoritarian dictator installed in The White House? You know better
than this, at least get a new talking point.

Yawn**

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

In my mind "research" is reading medical journals and official sources of evidence....

To some here on ATS, doing "reaserch", means reading social media posts, echo chambers, and watching Bitchute videos..

PA

well, in this case, you have people on line spouting things like, "the vaccines are totally safe", which is a lie. They are not totally safe. you can get myocarditis among other things from it. Rather than have people believing a lie, they should be given the truth.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

PA

well, in this case, you have people on line spouting things like, "the vaccines are totally safe", which is a lie. They are not totally safe. you can get myocarditis among other things from it. Rather than have people believing a lie, they should be given the truth.

Apparently, "the truth" will "scare away" people from jabbing themselves and their kids.
Can't have that.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

PA

Apparently, "the truth" will "scare away" people from jabbing themselves and their kids.
Can't have that.

yes, "the point" is a scary thing.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yeah, cause “official sources of evidence” are “The Science” and totally ‘above board’ you cretins.

retractionwatch.com... a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yeah, cause “official sources of evidence” are “The Science” and totally ‘above board’ you cretins. I mean, who are you gonna believe- “The Science” or your own lying eyes? Get with the program, you heard the man.

retractionwatch.com... a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

edit on 8-8-2022 by Roedeer because: Addition

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It's a thing.

All while the pedos have their way with them

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join