It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Whose Son Developed Myocarditis Gets Pharmacist to Admit They're Omitting the Truth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Also, the father is very correct when he says there is virtually no risk of a healthy kid dying from Covid,

As was said during the press briefings, they're not vaxxing the kids because the kids are at risk, they're vaxxing the kids to reduce community transmission to people who are at risk.

So, it's okay to kill kids, to save others in the community?

Kind of like desperate lunatics using children as human shields.
It's a thing.

Kids' lives, however, aren't endangered by CV...only from the "vaccine" that doesn't even prevent transmission.
It's all pretty f**ked up.
All while the pedos have their way with them

Pedocrats love giving out clot shots and grooming. Their top 2 favorite things. Oh wait and also supporting new bills that will hire 87,000 new IRS agents to tax the middle class and create hyperinflation.

edit on 8-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Also, the father is very correct when he says there is virtually no risk of a healthy kid dying from Covid,

As was said during the press briefings, they're not vaxxing the kids because the kids are at risk, they're vaxxing the kids to reduce community transmission to people who are at risk.

Fist of all, that’s a lot like using kids as a human shield. What ever happened to “think about the children”?

Secondly, it doesn’t freaking work!

The vaccinated at work are passing the virus around like mad.

I haven’t got it yet and haven’t transmitted it yet. Same as the majority of the other unvaxed I know.
edit on 8 8 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Fist of all, that’s a lot like using kids as a human shield. What ever happened to “think about the children”?

Secondly, it doesn’t freaking work!

The vaccinated at work are passing the virus around like mad.

I haven’t got it yet and haven’t transmitted it yet. Same as the majority of the other unvaxed I know.

It's not even worth arguing with AZ, its a broken record.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Dining on crow. LOL!

t.me...

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
hope he divorces his wife.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Dining on crow. LOL!

t.me...

Yes...using the quills to pick the delicious ironic bits of their own hypocrisy from between their teeth.
edit on 1PMAugCDTPMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: w810i
hope he divorces his wife.

That marriage is doomed.
She's already been in bed with Biden, Fauci and CNN.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
6 pages and hardly anyone questioning the validity of an audio recording ? Really ? What happened to denying ignorance?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ask the pharmacy to provide the foldout that comes with the shot and have a look...LOL

I had a doctor tell me there is no serious side effects one time for a drug they tried to get me to take, while I was at the hospital doing physical therapy after cranking my back out... and kept on insisting on putting me on some psycho drug. You're depressed you need this and you need that. NO... What I need is god damn morphine pill for the excruciating pain so I can walk again. Then you got those NEW AGE doctors telling you the pain is all in your head. You need to learn to control it and IGNORE it. Jesus them clowns!....You get shot with a bullet...just ignore the pain! ::::rolls eyes::::

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

55 years of COVID trials?

Has COVID been around for 55 years?

COVID 19 .. or... yeah

Its sad, everything is sad.

Im going to go kill myself. Well I would but not suicidal.

But humminihoohawbippiyubooboppoopoppoppitypoothehwopoopityblueblue
edit on 8-8-2022 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nealjt
6 pages and hardly anyone questioning the validity of an audio recording ? Really ? What happened to denying ignorance?
He sounds genuinely upset. You can't fake that level of 'upsetness'. If it's fake he should become a voice actor.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: 1947boomer

covid19.nih.gov...

Yes the corporate captured NIH.

the reason why this is absolute BS is because if Covid itself had caused myocarditis in any major way, it would have been shoved down our throats, but such is not the case.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
thank you for the video on page 2....
If that fellow is legit?...some posters are going to get fat eating humble pie..
and covid hates fat people...
Glad I didn't follow the mob. a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nealjt

Yes, Anti vaxxers are hiring voice actors now. Add that to the fake VAERs reports they enter (somehow with valid batch numbers and doctors NPI number) as well as entering adverse effects reports in every gov reporting system in every country. Somehow they also coordinated to make certain batches seem worse than others.

You thought big pharma's billions to fund the trusted news initiative which aligns all social media and mainstream media to stick to the narrative was big. The rag tag group of 27 Anti vaxxers has trillions.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

just stop dude. seriously. You have gotten to the point that you're just being obviously stubborn and double and triple downing on your nonsense. You backed your self into a corner where you now feel you have to defend these jabs at all cost, even if its means lying to patients, omitting facts or just outright lying about its efficacy and safety of it. Just admit you are wrong in this situation. It's ok to be wrong, it's liberating to admit it. try it some time.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This is absolute bs imo. I have heard of zero people developing a heart issue while sick with covid or shortly after having Covid.

Didn't you watch the Whitehouse briefings under Trump where things like this were explained?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

just stop dude. seriously. You have gotten to the point that you're just being obviously stubborn and double and triple downing on your nonsense. You backed your self into a corner where you now feel you have to defend these jabs at all cost, even if its means lying to patients, omitting facts or just outright lying about its efficacy and safety of it. Just admit you are wrong in this situation. It's ok to be wrong, it's liberating to admit it. try it some time.

If this is a corner, imaging what you're in right now. A porta-potty, maybe?

I'm not defending anything, I'm specifically debunking you, and you can't even muster up anything in your defense because you know that I'm telling the truth, and that you'd need to tell an easily provable lie to even contradict me.

It's public knowledge that they give the shots to kids because kids are potential vector for future infections. It's why they were talking about getting kids vaxxed to protect their grandparents. It was in the Whitehouse press briefings, it was discussed on both CNN and Fox.

Do you even deny any of this?

Nothing is being omitted, they give parents a leaflet when their kids are vaxxed, you're supposed to read it first. It's your own call if you choose not to.

There's also a link to data on vax side effect on the actual CDC page for vaccinating children. It's so hidden that you can find it simply by looking on the CDC webpage, the exact place that you'd expect to find it.

Link
Link

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

covid19.nih.gov...

the reason why this is absolute BS is because if Covid itself had caused myocarditis in any major way, it would have been shoved down our throats, but such is not the case.

It was, and the renal damage, and the lung damage. Down our throats for ages. You couldn't turn on the TV without somebody going through all of the reasons that covid was bad.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Where are they going to find healthy doner hearts? Will the unvaxxed be murdered for their parts?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

covid19.nih.gov...

It was, and the renal damage, and the lung damage. Down our throats for ages. You couldn't turn on the TV without somebody going through all of the reasons that covid was bad.

You bought the project mocking bird media hook line and sinker. There were no bodies in the streets and I don't know a single person that died of covid.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join