It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Whose Son Developed Myocarditis Gets Pharmacist to Admit They're Omitting the Truth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: IAMTAT

Others have.

Carp, when you act so childish it makes all the pimping of the vaccine you did look like trollery instead of the Good Samaritan I know you are,right? Right?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

NIH worked with China to HIDE evidence of Covid-19's origin.

Source: nypost.com...

This makes the National Institutes of Health NON-TRUSTWORTHY.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Assaulting a phamacist over your child's poor vaccine reaction is a lot like screaming at the girl on the drive thru because your burger was cold a week ago. A pharmacist just dispenses drugs according to agreed upon standards and conventions of care. It's not their fault. They've likely had their job for years, happily giving out antibiotic prescriptions, and now there are all these apoplectic fathers bursting into their stores and going off at them like incoherent drunks..... how would you feel in the circumstances?
And meanwhile, as usual, here's ATS cheering on the worst side of ignorance.
"Yeah!! Take that fancy drive thru girl down a peg or two!! It's definitely somehow her fault that food gets cold and she should absolutely be traumatised for it!"

just as an aside, adoring all the amchair quarterbacking about the state of the guy's marriage. Speaking authoritatively on a subject you have literally no information on? That's the ATS way!

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I would not have called.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
Assaulting a phamacist over your child's poor vaccine reaction is a lot like screaming at the girl on the drive thru because your burger was cold a week ago. A pharmacist just dispenses drugs according to agreed upon standards and conventions of care. It's not their fault. They've likely had their job for years, happily giving out antibiotic prescriptions, and now there are all these apoplectic fathers bursting into their stores and going off at them like incoherent drunks..... how would you feel in the circumstances?
"Yeah!! Take that fancy drive thru girl down a peg or two!! It's definitely somehow her fault that food gets cold and she should absolutely be traumatised for it!"

just as an aside, adoring all the amchair quarterbacking about the state of the guy's marriage. Speaking authoritatively on a subject you have literally no information on? That's the ATS way!

So you're comparing a 'burger order' to this man's child ? It's hardly the same thing now is it? I mean , even the dimmest should realize , yet here you are. He has every right to be upset as they purposely withheld information, when his wife asked!!
And in any decent trusting marriage , you do not go behind your spouse's back .
You sound rather self-righteous, perhaps it reminds me of your shoddy marriage?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The pharmacist sounds asian, so many of our local pharmacies have Asian pharmacists, I know China owns our medicines, and I am beginning to wonder if these pharmacists are ccp infiltrators. I didn't trust Drs or big pharmacy before, but now I really don't trust them.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

All the empathy of a psychopathic brain washed pharmacist. This kind of
thinking is abhorrent to humanity. Monstrous

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
So you're comparing a 'burger order' to this man's child ? It's hardly the same thing now is it?

no, i was not comparing a burger order to a man's child. I was comparing the degree of responsibility a single pharmacist shares in a global vaccine initiative to that a drive thru girl shares in last week's dinner order, and i chose that particular example because i'm sure we've all seen entitled bullies going off at harassed fast food staff who deserve none of their ire but can't get away/ Reading comprehension, isn't it great?

cool, doing literally the exact thing i just called out in response to my calling it out. very deny ignorance of you! For what it's worth, i'm not married, and i'm not the one putting assumptions on this marriage anyway. maybe look a lil closer to home ;D
edit on 7-8-2022 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

The pharmacist was asked if she informed parents of potential side effects and she said “ No, because it might scare the parents “ that’s not even in the same ballpark as complaining to a fast food worker about a cold burger ! The Pharmacist also tells the Father that there is information on line outlining the potential risks, which leads me to believe she’s fully aware of the risks and chooses to not share that knowledge with the customers looking to her for informed advice.

Those same pharmacists will pull you aside and explain the risks of pain medications before giving them to you, so their job does include informing patients about potential side effects of medications and vaccines. “ Just doing their job “ is a cop out for not doing the right thing !

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I saw a vid where all the clinics in NY were operated by Asians, this could be a nice conspiracy theory in itself as China decides to get even.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
So you're comparing a 'burger order' to this man's child ? It's hardly the same thing now is it?

no, i was not comparing a burger order to a man's child. I was comparing the degree of responsibility a single pharmacist shares in a global vaccine initiative to that a drive thru girl shares in last week's dinner order, and i chose that particular example because i'm sure we've all seen entitled bullies going off at harassed fast food staff who deserve none of their ire but can't get away/ Reading comprehension, isn't it great?

cool, doing literally the exact thing i just called out in response to my calling it out. very deny ignorance of you! For what it's worth, i'm not married, and i'm not the one putting assumptions on this marriage anyway. maybe look a lil closer to home ;D
Handing over a burger hardly has the same responsibility that injecting something in someones' body has. Please spare me any of your self-righteousness. We can say and think what we want here, if you don't like it you are free to leave!

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I felt a bit sorry for the poor girl at the end of the rant, as she would have been told that the side effects are very rare and not worth even mentioning to the patient. This bS comes from a managerial section, that seems to be running the whole thing. It is a shame that we have been dumbed down for the sake of a buck.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I saw a vid where all the clinics in NY were operated by Asians, this could be a nice conspiracy theory in itself as China decides to get even.

I saw this video, a protestor came in the huge vaccination clinic in NY and they were all Asian and none spoke English or it was broken English at best. And they were taking young kids in like a conveyer belt.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

So i wonder how that contract got given and who they paid off to get it?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

So i wonder how that contract got given and who they paid off to get it?

Everyones getting paid off. Either that or threatened. Much better to be paid off and go along with the plan than lose your license and become poor.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The kid...if he survives...will blame his mom for the rest of his short and limited life.

Then when she kills herself they get a twofer.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
My son is a paraplegic, and recently he started hallucinating, and had kidney failure, the hospital said he tested positive for pcp. It isn't possible for him to have gotten street drugs, he lives with me. I open the door, he doesnt go anywhere without me driving him, and i would be clueless where to find it or what it looks like. So if it didn't come from his regular medicines then where?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Sounds like a false positive, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...#:~:text=False%20positive%20urine%20screens%20for,may%20also%20occur%20with%20diphenhydramine.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
LOL, give us. Break from the government propaganda. Please. a reply to: 1947boomer

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join