It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Whose Son Developed Myocarditis Gets Pharmacist to Admit They're Omitting the Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
In it's never ending quest to keep profits rolling, Big Pharma will stop at nothing to hide the truth and LIE about adverse effects that occur due to the COVID vaccines. Pfizer, for example, tried to hide their COVID vaccine trials data for 55 years although they were requested to release all of the data by the end of this year. Most of the public knows by now that the adverse effects from the vaccines are DRASTICALLY higher than reported initially. Sometimes the truth sneaks out, like in following story where a father whose son develops myocarditis days after being injected with the COVID vaccine confronts the pharmacist and gets them to admit they are hiding the truth.

Once the father gets the pharmacist to admit the truth, that they are hiding the side effects, he absolutely berates them and drops truth bombs. The pharmacist sounds like they could care less, and also like they are programmed to be a MAINSTREAM MEDIA BRAINWASHED ROBOT.

VIDEO LINK

Here is part of the transcript:

Father: Yeah. Hey, I’ve got a question. My wife, against my wishes, brought my seven-year-old son a few days ago for a COVID jab, and he’s now in the hospital with myocarditis. And I was obviously not very happy with you guys or with my wife. She told me that she was not told that was a potential side effect. So why wouldn’t you have told her that?

Pharmacist: Okay — sorry. So it’s quite a rare side effect as well.

Father: No, it’s not. No, it’s not because I’ve been doing research; it’s common. In the US, there’s tens of thousands of them [myocarditis cases] reported to the CDC site. So why are you not telling parents this?

Pharmacist: We might scare the parents, and they don’t want to get their child vaccinated.

Father: So you don’t want to scare the parents with something that is actually happening, that’s happened to my kid? Are you out of your mind? Are you out of your mind? You don’t want to scare them? You need to give them the right information so they can make a proper decision! What is wrong with you? You don’t want to scare them. I’m recording this conversation as well, and this is going to a lawyer next. Thank you for admitting that. So why don’t you tell them? When someone comes in there and says, “Hey, what can go wrong?” What do you say? “Sore arm”? Have you seen the amount of dead people? Have you seen it?

edit on 7-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Good...I'm glad to see these idiots pharmacists and covidiot idiots get called out....

This motivates me to get out and catch them in their lies like this awesome father who has my respect did.

Eta: I should mention I have a 12 year old son that I am obviously very protective of so I have a dog in this fight.

Mthrfkrs better keep their syringes far away.
edit on 7-8-2022 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
I can't watch the video now, but just from the transcript, that poor guy and his young son. He has a lot to deal with now , and little support.
I would have been so upset and worried. As if everyday life isn't stressful enough!

We can only keep doing what we have been doing, trying to spread the truth every day.
edit on 7-8-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Good...I'm glad to see these idiots pharmacists and covidiot idiots get called out....

This motivates me to get out and catch them in their lies like this awesome father who has my respect did.

Record every conversation you have with medical professionals for now on. Ask them questions about the vaccines, record it. Many are very quiet about them now but when the truth goes mainstream, "I was just doing my job" isn't an excuse. This is the argument the Nazi's used.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I can't watch the video now, but just from the transcript, that poor guy and his young son. He has a lot to deal with now , and little support.
I would have been so upset and worried. As if everyday life isn't stressful enough!

We can only keep doing what we have been doing, trying to spread the truth every day.

He starts the conversation in a calm and controlled manner, masking his emotions so he can get them to admit the truth, then he gets extremely emotional when they admit they are hiding the side effects from people because "they don't want to scare them."

Yeah, this drug may cause death, but I didn't tell you because I don't want to alarm you.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

WOW....The entire recording needs to be listened too.
If I were this father, I'd feel exactly the same.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Imagine what the mother will feel if this kid dies, she will basically have killed her kid.
Can’t stress this enough….DONT TAKE A FAKE VACCINE!!!!

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Imagine what the mother will feel if this kid dies, she will basically have killed her kid.

That marriage is over.
Wife took the kid in for a jab without father agreeing...and ruined their son's heart.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Poor kid, not only has he been unnecessarily damaged, his parents marriage is likely on the rocks now too. The Mom knew her husband objected to jabbing their son and she did it anyways, she’s more to blame than the pharmacist. The pharmacist even makes the point that there is information available on-line citing the dangers, which must be how she rationalizes giving kids the jab, it’s not her decision, it’s the parents decision.
edit on 7-8-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

She definitely straight up murdered her kid.

Good job, Mom!

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Good job, Mom!

The kid...if he survives...will blame his mom for the rest of his short and limited life.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Good job, Mom!

The kid...if he survives...will blame his mom for the rest of his short and limited life.

If he makes it past the 5 year mark, there's going to be a heart transplant needed 10-20 years from now.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Good job, Mom!

If he makes it past the 5 year mark, there's going to be a heart transplant needed 10-20 years from now.

The average billed cost of a heart transplant is an estimated $1,382,400.

www.businessinsider.com...

15 years from now it will likely cost twice that much.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Doctors don’t know why viruses act differently in some people’s bodies than in others. One theory is that in some people, a particular virus might be attracted to the cells of the heart muscle because of a similarity between the proteins in the virus and the proteins in the heart muscle cells.

Another factor that varies from person to person is immune response (the body’s response to infection). Sometimes the immune response is too strong. Doctors aren’t sure why. The body fights the virus too hard, and ends up hurting its own cells. When this happens in the heart, the muscle may be permanently damaged.
If your child is diagnosed with myocarditis, he will require continued care from a pediatric cardiologist.

If the myocarditis didn’t cause permanent damage, your child should visit a pediatric cardiologist once a year, or less frequently, for checkups. The doctor will monitor your child's heart function with an electrocardiogram and an echocardiogram to make sure he is healthy.

If the myocarditis did cause permanent damage, more care will be required. How much will depend on the severity of the damage. Medications may be needed to help the heart function better. In these cases, lifelong care by a cardiologist will be required.

I agree, Tat; the couple may stay together, but the marriage is over. Ones those bonds of trust are broken- especially to this degree- nothing is going to restore them. Even if the child suffers no permanent damage, that level of betrayal will always be a wedge between them. So sad.

[www.chop.edu...]

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Good job, Mom!

The average billed cost of a heart transplant is an estimated $1,382,400.

www.businessinsider.com...

15 years from now it will likely cost twice that much.

In 15 years with hyperinflation, likely 10x that much. So hopefully they can save up 10 million by then.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The Mom trusted Joe Biden & CNN, instead of her husband, the boy's father.
She's an idiot...and her child deserves much better.

I hope dad gets full custody in the divorce.
edit on 1PMAugCDTPMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How judgemental, from a random internet poster.

Nice.

Get a life, mate?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

covid19.nih.gov...

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

How judgemental, from a random internet poster.

Nice.

Get a life, mate?

I have a life, mate.
Unfortunately, this child might not have one...thanks to his mother's stupidity.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So you say. Nice judgemental opinion from a random internet person.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join