It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Censors Pfizer-Injured Israeli COVID Vaccine Director

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
It's still amazing that all this doom and gloom doesn't fit at all with what I observe. Dozens of vacced contacts, none with these side effects you're trying to scare everyone with
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Correct, the world revolves around your experiences, which means what the director of vaccine research from Israel says is invalid.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Even Paul Offit, a notoriously pro-vax doctor who has stated that parents who don't vaccinate their children should have their children taken away from him, has recently stated that the approval of the vax for children is totally unfounded and seems to be "being pushed through on an agenda."

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Many dont realize, we have reached a point in society where the extreme majority of people agree that this entire thing and many others are either manipulated in an evil way, planned and co-ordinated or just straight up fake.

But is knowing the truth enough? Im beginning to understand that they kinda want us to see how powerless we are even when we know whats up.

"Some say its just a part of it, we've got to fulfill the book" B.M

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Many dont realize, we have reached a point in society where the extreme majority of people agree that this entire thing and many others are either manipulated in an evil way, planned and co-ordinated or just straight up fake.

But is knowing the truth enough? Im beginning to understand that they kinda want us to see how powerless we are even when we know whats up.

"Some say its just a part of it, we've got to fulfill the book" B.M

It follows exactly along with what Mateus Desmet has been saying about mass formation. Although 30% of people are hypnotized by propaganda, another 30% just goes along with it.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Maybe he's showboating to get media attention for his book, The Pandemic Circus.

I'm not suggesting that would make what he's saying wrong, but might explain the effort to court controversy.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Maybe he's showboating to get media attention for his book, The Pandemic Circus.

I'm not suggesting that would make what he's saying wrong, but might explain the effort to court controversy.

Yes, anyone who questions the narrative is trying to make money off of a book or supplement.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Ok so we have 2 dominating theories out here about Monkeypox and both of them may be simultaneously true.

A. That something has changed about the Monkeypox virus itself..
B. That lowered immunity is giving rise to dormant diseases springing back into life.

The Current MonkeyPox virus has over 50 mutations which is too many and a deletion which hints at serial passaging.
Viral Sequences

Here Geert Vanden Bosch reviews the link between this virus and highly vaccinated populations.

If neither viral evolution nor immune training is responsible for shifting symptomatic into asymptomatic viral transmission (thereby allowing MPV to spread more efficiently from person-to-person and eventually become a pandemic), other non-evolutionary disease-mitigating influences must be considered. As spread of MPV is now particularly expanding in countries with high C-19 vaccine coverage rate and as ASLVD-enabling viruses that are predominantly transmitted through close contact do not spread rapidly, there must be a link between the type of population-level immunity in highly C-19 vaccinated populations and the rapid expansion in prevalence of MPV cases.

Anna Here Jon Paul meticulously deep dives on the topic.

The Spike Protein from the vaccine causes enough immune suppression and a general shift in the immune system to either reactivate dormant viruses, or create a propitious environment for viral evolution, either way, the vaccines are the ones to blame, followed by the viral infection to a lower degree (and most likely in breakthrough infections of vaccinated individuals). We will never get data about this though, no government in the world will give the vaccination status of people diagnosed with monkeypox.

It's not just Monkeypox making a comeback, its a whole plethora....

With so many recent outbreaks of old diseases making a strong comeback, I decided to do something I didn’t for quite a while now. Research all the other potential, and occurring outbreaks, for curiosity's sake and keeping track of the pattern.

And as soon as I saw this…

More than Ebola: DRC reports cholera, measles, monkeypox, plague and typhoid outbreaks

There's also this comment in Jon Paul's substack by a woman named Mary. Looks like the madness is about to begin- All over again.

I met a RN in research who worked with Fauci at NIH last weekend who gushed how wonderful n down to earth he was. “Told me to call him Tony but I can’t do that”. stated that they would be rolling out the monkey pox vaccine to health care practitioners soon n said with glee how they would be mandated to take it too. Couldn’t wait to get it. Asked if it was a MRNA vaccine like Covid . didn’t know. I think this is what u would call a “useful idiot” Ruined my weekend.

edit on 5522b13Friday000000Friday000000 by SybiLulu because: grammar

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I more often than not question and disagree with msm narrative - as the vast majority of my posts on ATS testify. However, critical thinking is a 2-way street. Suggesting i'm over simplifying this because i point out a possible motive for avalanche of tweets is itself over simplifying this; if i don't agree with your interpretation then i'm wrong. That's dogma and the opposite to what this site stands for.

How about you tell me why there's no connection with his book sale and his tweets (in which he mentions the book quite a lot). I'm happy to hear a good reason, as i'm not trying to skew the argument (like some). I'm just interested in gleaning the closest approximation of the truth.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to come to an anti vaxx position. Just common sense.

You can't cure a virus, by injecting yourself with that virus.

Indeed it baffles the mind that this kind of idea has persevered for centuries. It appears to be an indestructible popular opinion.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

High education in today's world means "degrees in liberal arts" and made up BS like "gender fluidity..." So the real idiots are all of those in the left with these "liberal arts" and made up science degrees...

Here is an example of a made-up Master Science degree for idiots.

Gender and Sexual Fluidity, MA-PSY Gender and Sexual Fluidity Specialization

Then there are libtards who have psychology degrees and have been arguing that having conservative values makes you a racist and mentally insane...

These are the same morons claiming "math is racist" and finding the right answer is a sign of "white supremacy..."

So the idiots are all those with these made-up sciences and mostly liberal arts, except maybe a few exceptions, degrees. These are the people who even when all the evidence is against their arguments they keep being "useful idiots" for the insidious globalist plan.

edit on 5-8-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Yet you cure someone bit by a poisonous snake by injecting that person also with that same venom.

Some vaccines in the past did work. The problem are the new ones which have added things to make people infertile on purpose, or the mRNA vaccines which change your genes and instead of making you better they make you worse.

All the people I know to be vaccinated keep getting COVID-19 and keep getting really sick. I don't know anyone in my family or friends who is not vaccinated and has died or has been really sick with COVID-19. That's not counting all the research which proves the people getting sick the most and dying the most are the vaccinated despite all lies from the globalists.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Dozens of vacced contacts, none with these side effects you're trying to scare everyone with

i'm sure many canuckleheads are immune to the side effects of the jab and that you personalty know about a billion people world wide so i'll have to take your word for it. maybe it has something to do with the cold.

edit on 5-8-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Here is the process of using snake venom to cure a snake bite.

"Antivenom is traditionally made by collecting venom from the relevant animal and injecting small amounts of it into a domestic animal. The antibodies that form are then collected from the domestic animal's blood and purified."

The venom is used in a guinea pig to produce antibodies. The antibodies are the cure, not the venom.

The point I am making is the covid 19 vaccine is pretty much no better or worse than previous vaccines.

The sudden spike in vaccine deaths and adverse reactions is because never before have so many people taken a vaccine in a short period. There have always been a few people who are killed by vaccines. Anybody who is pro life should be anti vaxx.

Seems most commenters in this forum refuse to take an anti vaxx position, and instead promote the covid 19 vaccine as some kind of new conspiracy. It's the same abusive crap that has been going on for centuries.

But the pandemic does appear to be one hell of a mass formed psychotic episode.

Hopefully it will wake people up to the abuse they have always been enduring. It did that for me.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I have not promoted the COVID-19 vaccines, and in fact I have authored many threads with evidence that other "modern vaccines" also cause damage to a large section of the population if they contain certain substances like thimerosal and aluminum salts and other adjuvants.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Here is the process of using snake venom to cure a snake bite.

"Antivenom is traditionally made by collecting venom from the relevant animal and injecting small amounts of it into a domestic animal. The antibodies that form are then collected from the domestic animal's blood and purified."

The venom is used in a guinea pig to produce antibodies. The antibodies are the cure, not the venom.

The point I am making is the covid 19 vaccine is pretty much no better or worse than previous vaccines.

The sudden spike in vaccine deaths and adverse reactions is because never before have so many people taken a vaccine in a short period. There have always been a few people who are killed by vaccines. Anybody who is pro life should be anti vaxx.

Seems most commenters in this forum refuse to take an anti vaxx position, and instead promote the covid 19 vaccine as some kind of new conspiracy. It's the same abusive crap that has been going on for centuries.

But the pandemic does appear to be one hell of a mass formed psychotic episode.

Hopefully it will wake people up to the abuse they have always been enduring. It did that for me.

It's a bit different. There is a huge variability of side effects between batches. 5% of batches cause 90% of deaths, and all cause mortality is increasing dramatically. Other vaccines haven't had that impact but they have caused a lot of health issues.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join