It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Censors Pfizer-Injured Israeli COVID Vaccine Director

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Who is he?

Professor Shmuel Shapira, M.D., MPH, served as the Director General of the Israel Institute for Biological Research (IIBR) between 2013 and 2021, where he led Israel’s effort to develop a coronavirus vaccine.

Dr. Shapira is very high up when it comes to Israeli medicine and biology, as well as the Covid vaccine itself. He was personally injured from the third Pfizer shot and does not try to hide that fact. Although he has been sufficiently censored, the doctor has been openly critical of the Covid shots. Notable quotes from Dr. Sharpira in 2022:

On February 6, 2022, Shapira asked: "What grade would you give to a vaccine that people are vaccinated with three times and get sick twice (as of today)? Not to mention significant side effects[.]"

On April 9, 2022, Shapira said: "The CEO of the company, millions of whose vaccines were used in Israel for vaccination, stated in an interview with NBC that Israel serves as the world's laboratory. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first case in history where experimental guinea pigs paid an exorbitant rate for their participation."

On May 13, 2022, Shapira said: "I received 3 vaccinations, I was physically injured in a very significant way as many others were injured[.] And in addition, my trust in the nature of the decisions and in the processes of making them has been severely eroded. No one asked and checked. I will fight with all my might so that truthful answers regarding all decisions and not just regarding the vaccine are given[.]"

On July 18, 2022, Shapira said: “I am not anti-vaccine, I am anti-stupidity, anti-fake science, and anti-incompetent management.”

One of the newest arguments to attempt to cover up the vaccine injuries in VAERS is to say that every time there is a new vaccine, there is a spike in reports. WHERE ARE THE OTHER SPIKES AT??

It's actually laughable to suggest the director of biological research in charge of vaccine research who is giving his opinion on the vaccine is an "anti-vaxxer" because he doesn't think it works and was physically injured by it. So when a qualified doctor gives his opinion on twitter, he's censored because it doesn't go along with the narrative, even doctors of this statue and caliber. This was the person who led vaccine research in Israel of all countries, who were at the forefront of "vaccinating" their population and is now paying dearly for it.

SOURCE

edit on 3-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Uh oh, time to toss Prof Schmuel onto the Crackpot pile!
Amirite AZ?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

By goodness that's heavy # .

We were trusting gut instinct already on that one , and then ....ooof
Astrazeneca at least was partly made of ... you know what's.
Oh dear

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is some serious shiz.

We are living in an end times, no matter if you want to look at it religiously or not.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
He isn't censored here in Canada. I just pulled up his account.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
He is not holding back on his comments! Wow this is huge.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

just shared it to friends and family. cue the science err i mean the silence....

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

This is a conspiracy that attempts to expose a conspiracy
to all those who conveniently do not believe in conspiracies.

Because of the conspiracy perpetrated against their ability to
even process a conspiracy in to the form of questions. Soon
we will all see them demonstrate how complete the technic
of the conspiracy against reason has become.

Enjoy the show

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Its not the Conspiracy Against the Human Race ala Ligotti it's
The Conspiracy Against Reason/Critical Thinking and sadly it seems to be winning.

Now it is Emotion /Knee Jerk Land.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I never slept on this, and it's good to see others begin to wake up. Its too bad they fell asleep in the first place.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I am not a regular twitter user, so not sure how I look at his posts

here is the twitter link, it still seems active as of today , not sure if there are more recent posts due to my lack of signing up with twitter, I am sure others will be and can verify if he has been silenced

Professor Shmuel Shapira - twitter

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Every time I read something like this, here's what I think:

I'm an idiot in terms of medical knowledge. I have a high school eduction with a technical school IT diploma. Aside from what I glean reading for curosity's sake, I don't understand anything about virolgy or vaccines or medicine.

HOWEVER, when these shots were released on the public, I saw MAJOR RED FLAGS and refused to participate. There were many issues that caused me to refuse the shots and I (like many others) saw this coming and I am not surprised by any of it.

Now, can anybody offer me a plausible explantion as to how a self-admitted idiot like me knew from the outset what the end of this would be while "educated" people like this brilliant individual walked with eyes-wide-open into the trap?

It baffles the mind.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Now, can anybody offer me a plausible explantion as to how a self-admitted idiot like me knew from the outset what the end of this would be while "educated" people like this brilliant individual walked with eyes-wide-open into the trap?

The higher the education (indoctrination) level of an individual, the more likely they are to trust 'the experts' and their advanced knowledge.

Only those of low IQ or education distrust professionals and believe conspiracies.

Once these smarty pants are proven to have been wrong, gullible used they will no longer discuss the subject and go back to their favorite standby- Orange Man Bad.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: incoserv

The higher the education (indoctrination) level of an individual, the more likely they are to trust 'the experts' and their advanced knowledge.

Only those of low IQ or education distrust professionals and believe conspiracies.

Once these smarty pants are proven to have been wrong, gullible used they will no longer discuss the subject and go back to their favorite standby- Orange Man Bad.

The true intelligent people aren't defined by degrees, they are defined by ideas, innovation, and creativity. Exactly.

Industrial education leads to indoctrination. The 6th doctor in Toronto that died from sads was saying how amazing the vaccines were before she died at 27.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Huh! Maybe they're lost IDK.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You are right, when the vaccine rollout started, it was Ph.D.'s that decided to wait and see, and on the other side of the pendulum, it was country folk. One works on logic and the other on instinct. The middle grounders seem to be lacking.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Until enough people are stricken (the higher up the better), nothing will be officially reported by the US mainstream media, or the U.S. Center for Disease Control.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Until enough people are stricken (the higher up the better), nothing will be officially reported by the US mainstream media, or the U.S. Center for Disease Control.

I'm guessing the vast majority higher ups didn't get the vaccine but pretend they did. In Spain they caught thousands of people buying fake vaccine cards including a pharma ceo.

Why would so many people buy fake vaccine cards if it worked and why would they have to force people to get it through mandates if it worked?

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's still amazing that all this doom and gloom doesn't fit at all with what I observe. Dozens of vacced contacts, none with these side effects you're trying to scare everyone with

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

For some reason, I doubt what you are saying is true.

Because my real life experience is the opposite of yours.

edit on 4-8-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join