It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump owns the coronavirus and plandemic

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

But Trump had the vaccine developed and distributed under his plan, even if he was told wrong information and advice. Who was he supposed to trust ? 😀

He initiated the travel bans (incl migration) that were at first frowned on and heavily criticized only to be praised later 😎

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The economy was pretty good under Trump, I'll give him credit for that. I was all in the first few years but when I saw his response to the virus my mind started shifting. He did everything he could to ruin everything he worked to fix. That's not by mistake. The good was only there to pacify his supporters, to sell the illusion of change. Things are worse than ever before, what did Trump do that wasn't immediately reversed by Biden?

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You think what I have to say is from an AI program. Why do you think that? Are you under the impression that the elites are going to roll out my ideas to the masses? Is that why you think my thoughts are from an AI? Because I can tell you right now you won't be hearing this anywhere else on a large scale. Yeah, there are are people aware of my ideas but you're not going to see it being blasted over the media.

What reason do you have for thinking my theory is post of an AI program or think tank? That's just your way of ignoring what is said. Trump owns the virus and our response to it. No amount of mental gymnastics will ever change that.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

So, we at least have one thing in common.

(post by RegularJo76 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

Claims are backed by facts. Prove it. Link us to his voter registration and earn yourself some credibility.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

The economy was pretty good under Trump, I'll give him credit for that. I was all in the first few years but when I saw his response to the virus my mind started shifting. He did everything he could to ruin everything he worked to fix. That's not by mistake. The good was only there to pacify his supporters, to sell the illusion of change. Things are worse than ever before, what did Trump do that wasn't immediately reversed by Biden?

I just got lost with all the wars that broke out during his tenure, and then that Abraham accord thing, but peace in the middle east isn't really a big deal, and most presidents avoided wars....oh wait.
edit on 24-7-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
That OP is among the most unhinged, senseless nonsense ever posted here.

It looks highly likely that Covid originated in a lab. So the pandemic was the responsibility of arrogant, remorseless scientists who were conducting dangerous experiments without proper safety protocols. Scientists are overwhelmingly liberals, by the way.

Here in the U.S., we know for a fact the pandemic would've been worse if a Democrat had been president. We know this because the Democrats told us what they would have done. They opposed early travel restrictions because it was "racist." Their social justice ideology would have allowed the virus to spread more rapidly and more people would have died. Their nursing home policies that killed so many in Democrat-run states would've been nationwide.

We also know development of a vaccine would have been slower because the only reason it was developed so quickly was because the Trump administration cut government red tape. Democrats favor as much red tape as possible, and sowed the seeds of doubt in the vaccine by claiming it was rushed by Trump.

We also know a Democrat president would have made the economic consequences much worse because they favored wider and more restrictive lockdowns and wanted them to remain in place longer.

So more people would have died and the economy would've been crippled. That's not speculation, that's fact, based on what Democrats have publicly stated they would have done.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

[snipped] You know what you said in your first comment in this thread, don't hide from it now.

I have said nothing about AI.

This idea has been circulating already.

It's completely irrelevant because it's specious nonsense that ignores the entirety of the DC machine.

I didn't support Trump's daily briefings, nor his warp speed, nor anything else about his pandemic response. He was lied to, which is now a best-selling book, by his advisors.

If you expect me to believe he could have prevented what happened without getting impeached that's a bridge too far. I recall how I was treated when I pushed back on lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and corporate bailouts.

Are you forgetting that the entire Democrat machine and half the Republicans are still claiming this was all great and we need to keep getting vaccinated?
edit on Sun Jul 24 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

His registration just goes to show his affiliation blows with the wind. He's all over the place, showing he has no real loyalty.

Him being a lifelong Democrat seems to have been a misnomer that I took as truth. Thanks for bringing that to my attention again, I meant to address that earlier.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Trump will never denounce the death shot and admit that he was wrong.
That would be better than admitting that he was in on the plan to kill us all, but he could have at least lied and admitted that he was wrong.

But, no.

The only good thing about the obvious puppet Trump was the build-up of the MAGA movement.

Other than that, I say we get behind someone who actually vocalizes their distrust for the death shot. We should back DeSantis.

Trump is just more of the same. This time, the death shot is orange colored and the other side gets to champion it.

I mean, wake the F up already, people.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

His registration just goes to show his affiliation blows with the wind. He's all over the place, showing he has no real loyalty.

Again: Prove it. Link us to the voter registration.

I gave links in a previous post to show his Republican ties, contrary to your opinions. Give us some facts to back your claims.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

a reply to: just4fun

And where did all that get us? Exactly where we are today. He sold the illusion of change like a charm but the actual change never materialized. Everything he did was reversed by Biden immediately. How convenient for those trying to sell false hope.

For anyone actually paying attention, that should tell you everything you need to know. You literally just proved his point.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

That is an excellent run down.

Here in the U.S., we know for a fact the pandemic would've been worse if a Democrat had been president. We know this because the Democrats told us what they would have done. They opposed early travel restrictions because it was "racist." Their social justice ideology would have allowed the virus to spread more rapidly and more people would have died. Their nursing home policies that killed so many in Democrat-run states would've been nationwide.

Donald Trump a President that to his followers rates beyond Lincoln
Washington and Kennedy. For the very simple reason that he did not
need or want the unholy debacle. That he knew would befall his term
in office. Any citizen of the United states that refuses to acknowledge
his patriotic love of country. And more than obvious love for the people
of the whole world. Has without any doubt got their head up their ass.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Trump set up the task force to respond to coronavirus. How convenient that all the progress he made with the economy could so easily be immediately reversed by his own response and by Biden, an inept old man in the early stages of dementia. How convenient for those selling the false hope Trump brought to the table.
edit on 24-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The current National Government Administration holds the records for most COVID deaths and the most COVID vaccinations, and possibly the highest personal and business bankruptcies 🥶

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Trump owns the coronavirus and plandemic just like Biden owns gas prices. They happened under each one's watch, seems you guys have some pretty serious double standards closing your minds off.

There's nothing unhinged in the OP, just me pointing out how Trump handpicked globalist elites to respond to the obvious false flag virus that has only led to the largest wealth transfer in history.

But you do you and ignore that huge red flag that was left waving in Trump's wake. Blame it all on Biden and ignore it started under Trump. Ignore the fact that Trump worked with these people personally to roll out the policies that we are seeing the effects of today.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How would that have been different under Trump? He endorses the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Most of the long term permanent damage was caused by Local and State governments, not any Trump Federal actions. 😠

But today, it's the opposite and we are paying the price mostly for Biden Federal actions that are damaging 😠

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

How would that have been different under Trump? He endorses the vaccine.

The current government has had more control over COVID on all levels, the failures are manifested 😎

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Trump set the policy with his appointments I mentioned in the OP. It still points towards him in SOME capacity.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join