It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump owns the coronavirus and plandemic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by RegularJo76 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: RegularJo76

Whatif Trump didn't know the vax was poison (if it is) and he was told it wasn't by people not being honest with him? 😧

I don't know, I find it much more believable that he tanked all his momentum on purpose just so he could whine and complain that "they" stole his election. Sure he had a strong economy and foreign policy that was better than most previous presidents, but tanking seems like the obvious direction.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76
Trump was a lifelong Democrat up until he ran as a Republican in 2016.

He's the face of the 1%.

Almost like Ronald Reagan.

Good to see others making note.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

there is a difference between not liking him because of his personality, and not understanding what he accomplished. He was and is an ass, but also one of the best we have seen with regards to accomplishments. And he did so with gargantuan headwinds caused by almost everyone being against him. The people noticed, which is why he has such massive support. Some are easily led by the MSM to be angry at him for grabbing all women by the pussy. Simple minds are easily directed.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The people noticed, which is why he has such massive support.

They're noticing the wrong things then. Trump's response to the virus was a disaster. You think it's just a coincidence that the people he handpicked to lead our response to the virus are the same exact ones benefiting the most from it right now?

You think that's just a coincidence? Really? Keep those blinders strapped on.
edit on 24-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

People have clearly got their blinders on. How many people have come in here saying they're going to ignore what I've said? Several.

Keep drinking that orange Kool aid people. You're being led down a road and you have no clue where they're taking you.

We're terribly sorry your soft on crime, anti-Trump, ignoring the entirety of the rest of Washington approach is not working.

You tried, nobody can take that away from you. Go tell everyone how horrible the chuds were, rejecting your carefully reasoned and very original idea.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Trump was a lifelong Democrat up until he ran as a Republican in 2016.

Well, since that is essentially completely wrong, I'll just ignore the rest of your rant as irrelevant BS...

From a sometimes useful source:

"Donald Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987; since that time, he has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party."

Thank you. I was going to post the exact same thing, but wanted to see if anyone else had. I honestly had hoped to find it within the first couple responses.

Stephen Schwarzman, a lifelong Democrat...

This is inaccurate as the statement addressed above. He is a lifelong Republican if anything. Don't believe me? Look at who he donates to.

Stephen Schwarzman Donations and Political Contributions

The Guardian profile: Stephen Schwarzman 2007 June 15

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The people noticed, which is why he has such massive support.

They're noticing the wrong things then. Trump's response to the virus was a disaster. You think it's just a coincidence that the people he handpicked to lead our response to the virus are the same exact ones benefiting the most from it right now?

You think that's just a coincidence? Really? Keep those blinders strapped on.

I totally noticed what happened. A completely new and never before in our lifetimes event happened, and was overblown, over sold, and hyped by almost everyone in power. Trump made mistakes with that task. I don't think he was getting very good intel, as the folks giving him the data, are the same ones that pushed for Draconian lockdowns, and mandates once Joey was given his gift. So sure, take points away for not being the best ever at closing the world down. But when you ignore all the things that went right, you are either willfully stupid, or you have an agenda. but you do you.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You think what I have to say is from an AI program. Why do you think that? Are you under the impression that the elites are going to roll out my ideas to the masses? Is that why you think my thoughts are from an AI? Because I can tell you right now you won't be hearing this anywhere else on a large scale. Yeah, there are are people aware of my ideas but you're not going to see it being blasted over the media.

What reason do you have for thinking my theory is post of an AI program or think tank? That's just your way of ignoring what is said. Trump owns the virus and our response to it. No amount of mental gymnastics will ever change that.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

So you trust Stephen Schwarzman just as much as Trump does? Funny how the ultra-rich are the ones raking in the dough right now, that's because Trump worked with them to make it happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

You think what I have to say is from an AI program. Why do you think that? Are you under the impression that the elites are going to roll out my ideas to the masses? Is that why you think my thoughts are from an AI? Because I can tell you right now you won't be hearing this anywhere else on a large scale. Yeah, there are are people aware of my ideas but you're not going to see it being blasted over the media.

What reason do you have for thinking my theory is post of an AI program or think tank? That's just your way of ignoring what is said. Trump owns the virus and our response to it. No amount of mental gymnastics will ever change that.

somebody struck a nerve.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I was only pointing out the inaccuracies in your statements. Pot meet kettle on trustworthiness.
edit on 7/24/2022 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You aren't taking notice of the people Trump appointed in the aftermath of the virus, nor the people who ran his campaign.

Like I said, keep those blinders on. Trump surrounded himself with swamp creatures left and right. Everything he did in response to the coronavirus has led us to where we are today. Everything.

Why do you think so many have come in here saying they refuse to read the OP? Because they choose to remain ignorant of those pesky facts that might shatter the worldview they've been invested in for years. Who wants to admit that their entire reality is a lie?

Deny ignorance is right, people have no issue denying their own around here.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Yeah, someone chalking my ideas up to an AI program or from a Washington think tank is pretty annoying. I'm sure you'd feel the same way.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

People have clearly got their blinders on. How many people have come in here saying they're going to ignore what I've said? Several.

Keep drinking that orange Kool aid people. You're being led down a road and you have no clue where they're taking you.

Is the leader that's leading us down a road a Judas Goat ? 😠

edit on Jul-24-2022 by xuenchen because: Drilled 🚬👁️

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Both Schwarzman and Fink are registered Democrats. Of course they're going to bribe any and every politician they can, the elites own both parties!

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Trump had Dr Birx and Dr Fauci leading the entire brigade and there was nobody else so Trump had no choice did he 🥶

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All politicians are Judas goats, Trump included.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump had the entire medical community at his fingertips. He could have appointed just about anyone. Sane goes for our response to the virus. Seems like he picked all the WRONG people, now the rich are richer than ever before.

Funny how a man supposedly trying to make America great made all the WRONG decisions to make America worse.

"But Biden", yeah I know. I can't help that people can't see the forest for the trees.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You aren't taking notice of the people Trump appointed in the aftermath of the virus, nor the people who ran his campaign.

Like I said, keep those blinders on. Trump surrounded himself with swamp creatures left and right. Everything he did in response to the coronavirus has led us to where we are today. Everything.

Why do you think so many have come in here saying they refuse to read the OP? Because they choose to remain ignorant of those pesky facts that might shatter the worldview they've been invested in for years. Who wants to admit that their entire reality is a lie?

Deny ignorance is right, people have no issue denying their own around here.

I was around during the Trump presidency, I saw it happen first hand. I don't need your rendition of it. LOL. He hired some sh!theads for sure. He got a few good ones too. When your choices all emanate from DC, even the cream of the crop is floating next to a turd. Not sure if you know this, but Trump wasn't a DC insider, he didn't have a clue how to be a politician, let alone president. For a guy with that kind of background, the entire MSM against him, most of DC against him, insiders trying to sabotage his work, even a hater with a thimble full of integrity would have to admit he did a fair job with a lot of things. But you are that guy. Not a thimble to be found with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join