It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump owns the coronavirus and plandemic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Fatalism. You know, what YOU brought up a few posts ago? Your memory that bad or are you simply being dense in spite of me?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76
a reply to: just4fun

And where did all that get us? Exactly where we are today. He sold the illusion of change like a charm but the actual change never materialized.

You are describing Obama.

Lol, some people can't let go of Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

Because they stole the damm election and now they are all in

If they dont steal the election we are still rocking and rolling as we were

How do the morons not see that??

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

I guess you missed the part where I called Biden inept. It's maybe halfway down but I know you didn't make it that far before closing your mind. It's all good.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Why does your post read like it is in the present?

Why is Trump

Kind of strange if you ask me.

Also no links to support your blame game.

Also as to Blackstone and BlackRock, the two names are intentionally
similar, but this had nothing to do with Trump. That IS an interesting
observation that you pointed out, but I am super curious as to why
you are trying to pin that on Donald Trump?

Can you verify that you are human?

?????

edit on 23-7-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

There's a wrestling term called "kayfabe". You never break kayfabe, not while you're in the ring or on TV. You gotta sell the illusion, it's part of your contract.

Let me guess kayfabe means wind right?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

And then what to do about the conspiracy theorists that try to dig deeper than anyone else? Well, create the Qanon conspiracy. Sprinkle some truth and let them "TRUST the PLAN" and follow another fake story line.

This why the conspiracy theorists are not controlled or at the very least divided.

I been saying this since Trump started electing his own swamp creatures and Q gave one failed preduction after another with endless false hope.

But look how many bought it, hook line and sinker.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Honestly , this is not about Trump vs Biden, or 'left' vs 'right' , it's about them (the rotten 1%ers) against all of us , the rest of humanity. We need to stop being so divided by politics!
They (the 1%ers) created politics in order to use as a weapon to keep playing the game and to keep us divided.
It's working like a charm

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

lol I see what you did there

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

As far as I can tell Trump would have endorsed the vaccine if he were president right now, have you heard what he's had to say about it? He's done nothing but praise it since it was created.

How convenient that he lost the election and his supporters attention put on Biden's ineptitude as a leader. Now he doesn't have to worry about having to answer for the vaccines' rollout and implementation. He's the one who set it all up with Operation Warp Speed, something I failed to mention in the OP.

Not that you would have read it anyways.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Oh, right. Your in that "I didn't vote for Biden, I voted against Trump" camp. How's that working out for you? Prices at the pump at all time highs, getting way less for your money at the grocery store and on other goods, inflation at the highest it's been in over 40 years. But keep patting yourself on the back. You and 81 quadrillion other people in the safest, most secure election in the history of the world voted for this.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Fatalism. You know, what YOU brought up a few posts ago? Your memory that bad or are you simply being dense in spite of me?

Fatalism, yes. As it applies to institutions. The reason i replied to Goldstein.

I didnt think it applied nor need mentioned in regards to actual people in ones lives.

They can....and should be mutually exclusive.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I guess you missed the part where I called Biden inept. It's maybe halfway down but I know you didn't make it that far before closing your mind. It's all good.

They have been programmed into division. They same the same dumb "orange man bad" if you point out serious flaws with him.

The left has done their job by crucifying trump without convinction to further give trump supporters the sense of a savior fighting afainst the evil leftists. And then giving leftists the sense of a villian who simply wont die.

Its a game and so many are being played. So much programming to force each side into their trenches so they can no longer see the strings being pulled behind them.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I voted for Trump funnily enough.

Keep your mind inside those boxes they've created for you. It's safe there.
edit on 23-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Go after the ball not the player.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

link   

He also lied to the public (shown in audio tapes) to supposedly "prevent a panic". More incredibly suspicious behavior.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
lead, follow, or get the # out of my way

we need a leader that follows or understands the principle above
edit on Sat Jul 23 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

As far as I can tell Trump would have endorsed the vaccine if he were president right now,

Maybe that's why he isn't the President? Anyone think of that? Maybe he didn't want
that sh1t on his soul. So now we have Biden.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You missed the whole point of the OP. And your post further shows how conspiracy discussion is barely possible with "Your a biden supporter! Orange man bad" repetitive mantra.

When you cant even consider that Trump may be part of the swamp, then you succesfully been brainwashed yourself.

Isolating into simplistic left or right sides is how they divide and conquer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join