It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump owns the coronavirus and plandemic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Verify that I am human? What about what I say is inhuman? Dehumanizing me I see, nice defense tactic.

Trump is the one who appointed them. He personally worked with them. Keep those blinders on though, the truth is too bright for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

Didn't you get a share of that "wealth transfer" stimulus?

link   

I didnt even have to read this and know?!

link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

He's the one who implemented it. Biden just took it and ran with it, nullifying Trump of any blame in the minds of his supporters.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

This is starting already?

I like the grassroots, swelling, anti-Trump sentiment, with a hint of anti-Semitism thrown in for good measure.

Inserting candidates for the Republicans, switching registration to manipulate Republican primaries, and outright fraud all aren't enough. Now we need the big brain interpetation of what the progressive left thinks might sway MAGA voters.

Trump voters aren't buying that and they remember all the things that this thought exercise ignored. Do you expect us to believe that all these politicians are such amazing actors they faked their reactions to Trump? LOL, they can't even fake caring about their constituents.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What do you think? Money is vital to surviving, why would I NOT take it if it's free? I bet you didn't turn it down either. Same boat as you.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Antisemitism? What are you talking about? Lol. Israel endorses the vaccine just like Trump. There's nothing "anti" about pointing out facts. I don't hate Jews, I can't believe you even accused me of that.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76

What do you think? Money is vital to surviving, why would I NOT take it if it's free? I bet you didn't turn it down either. Same boat as you.

What are you trying to tell us? What do you want the ATS member/visitor to know as a result of reading your Opening Post?

edit on 7/23/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Do you ask that in every thread you participate in? The OP speaks for itself.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

He's the one who implemented it. Biden just took it and ran with it, nullifying Trump of any blame in the minds of his supporters.

No the way both Biden and Kamala rejected the warp speed vaccine
while Trump was POTUS. And then drifted out that 180 after Biden
took office. That right there makes it all Joe Biden's vaccine.

Dude the democrats won't even acknowledge crediting Trump with it.
So you didn't think your little grievance over very well at all.

Anything else?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Verify that I am human?

Yes. You just linked a lot of things together in a kind of nonsensical way.

Blackstone and BlackRock. How fitting that the names are so similar to one another. Very likely symbolic

What is symbolic about the names, and how are they
the fault of Donald Trump?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I guess Trump is too dumb to see the truth then because he is still endorsing the vaccine and he is STILL the one who implemented the vaccines that we know today. He takes credit for them any chance he gets, are you saying that he doesn't get credit for it as he believes?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NikeKlogsSwoosh

I didnt even have to read this and know?!

Let me give you a run down.

Started with obama Nov 4 2016 executive order reading: How to deal with a pandemic.

Hillary was not going to go in to presidency with all that baggage so trumps win looked rigged.

Trump was damage control nothing else to be said.

Biden was needed to control the old ways before new ones were implemented.

What else is anyones guess. Lucky for me I cant see my own ass?!

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Do you ask that in every thread you participate in? The OP speaks for itself.

OK.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Really? 🤣

Are you sitting there and telling me that you cannot make the connection between Trump appointing those people and the implications of him doing so?

Are you trying to convince yourself that Trump only appointed them to "expose" them, even though he promised to make America great? How is letting them tank the economy making America great?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Antisemitism? What are you talking about? Lol. Israel endorses the vaccine just like Trump. There's nothing "anti" about pointing out facts. I don't hate Jews, I can't believe you even accused me of that.

I didn't accuse you of that. I just said it was sprinkled in.

Are you assuming I think these are your thoughts, originally conceived in your head?

This is a message I've already seen elsewhere, likely first hatched in some DC think tank or Rose City Discord. This message is too riddled with the typical progressive left oversplaining to be organic. It's why the left's meme generation is horrible, you just oversplain it. The right is driven to dig and you're presenting a fully excavated idea. This doesn't go viral because there's no meat on the bone.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Trump wasn't in the GD lab brewing up the vaccine they came out with.

And who does the MSN credit for his vaccine policies? Trump did a
good job at getting us vaccine. 90 percent of the haters still
endorse the vaccine that you are trying to blame on Trump.
Tell me how does that scramble around in your head and end up
on Trumps plate?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

" It could be argued that Trump is the FACE of American capitalism as he has been a famous billionaire for decades and is seen as a genius businessman. He's the face of the 1%."

No it Could Not be Argued , that's a Very Ignorant thing to Claim ..

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Because he's the one who implemented the vaccine and takes credit for it,. You know, the poison that you don't trust? Why isn't Trump endorsing the Regeneron cocktail that saved his life? He already knows it works but got the vaccine and endorses the vaccine anyways.

How can YOU scramble that up in YOUR brain and NOT have it end up in Trump's plate?

You're doing backflips and twists in your mind right now to ease the cognitive dissonance. You say in one breath that Trump did a good job getting us the vaccine and then in the next say that he's not responsible for it.

Geez Louise.

You're the only one blending anything up in their heads.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join