It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Just a few thoughts.....

I find it peculiar that Q has not posted again.......

" The end will not be for everyone"

I think the MAGA/Dem and cabal hating movement lives on no matter what happens BUT....

It is very much looking like Trump will be prevented from being POTUS again and likely even arrested......

I have had the feeling they were going to go after him since the day he left the White House.....

Especially now for payback from Durham....Biden Family crap...etc...etc....

I am more dumbfounded every single day that I have to watch all in our govt do NOTHING about the Biden crime family or his mental state.....

It could not be more obvious our govt is biased and weaponized and should scare the hell out of every red blooded American....
edit on 13-8-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
It's not just about "quietly" deleting. Their other stealth move is revising and adding additional information after the first publication. Like in the case of Paxlovid. The initial negative side effects were concerning but they provided a cover and indicated that they would add more as the human experiment continued.

Then there are all of the updates. Makes the 'circle back' Psaki maneuver an essential technique.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
FBI agents who were involved with raid also under investigation by Durham.....NOT surprised....LOL

imgur.com...
edit on 13-8-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
"The end will not be for everyone" can be taken many different ways depending on the scenario.
So not just political.

I have also thought of it in terms of the plandemic. Some people didn't survive the first attack with the virus, others have not survived the shot, others won't survive the long haul Covid and many will suffer from the mRNA complications. Then there will be the people suffering from depression/suicide.
That would mean that death from the bioweapon will not be for everyone. There will be survivors.

Will we like that end? The final outcome may not be what everyone would like. Loss of so many people. Big societal and structural changes will not make people feel comfortable and that end is not for all either.

I have wondered if this ku has made it so that the end will not be for everyone. Moving forward there will be the need to have the "watchers" to provide alerts when things are going off the rails and becoming corrupt. Sort of a never ending story to keep evil in check. When the bright spotlight is placed on nefarious actions that will disrupt them. We can never let this happen again!

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Yes, like they redefined vaccine and Gain of Function.

COVID-19 Vaccinations in the United States

Census Pop CLock

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
"The end will not be for everyone" can be taken many different ways depending on the scenario.
So not just political.

I have also thought of it in terms of the plandemic. Some people didn't survive the first attack with the virus, others have not survived the shot, others won't survive the long haul Covid and many will suffer from the mRNA complications. Then there will be the people suffering from depression/suicide.
That would mean that death from the bioweapon will not be for everyone. There will be survivors.

Will we like that end? The final outcome may not be what everyone would like. Loss of so many people. Big societal and structural changes will not make people feel comfortable and that end is not for all either.

I have wondered if this ku has made it so that the end will not be for everyone. Moving forward there will be the need to have the "watchers" to provide alerts when things are going off the rails and becoming corrupt. Sort of a never ending story to keep evil in check. When the bright spotlight is placed on nefarious actions that will disrupt them. We can never let this happen again!

Feel to reply straight away, you have given me food for thought, the elderly hold the narrative imo , ground it and enforce it ( unless mind known ), as most dying from CV1984 and kill shots are elderly, this provides opportunity for narrative change, as Clif says Narradigm > clifhighvideos.com... < being easier n faster, though unpleasant there may be sense n woo woo science within this.

Noosphericalllly this imo makes sense because the more spins around the Sun as such and the collective mind and noosphere's dance together means the uprooting of a well firmly held mind weed.Eggs n ham
edit on 13-8-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: Eggs n ham

edit on 13-8-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: Boil up

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
FBI agents who were involved with raid also under investigation by Durham.....NOT surprised....LOL

imgur.com...

Durham is still alive?

All my hopium is gone… too many two more weeks.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
We can never let this happen again!

Again? Nothing has been done to curtail it this time.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

imgur.com...

thelibertydaily.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The deep state created the left and right wing to divide people, the deep state created the federal reserve, the deep state founded America, the deep state funded schools to indoctrinate our kids. The deep state made the clothes you wear, the hygiene products you use, the food you eat. Deep state created communist Russia, the deep state created religion, the deep state built Washington DC along a high energy point on earth, the deep state used occult symbols to create the layout of DC. The deep state moulded your perception on life. The deep state has been conditioning humanity for at least a thousand years to initiate the new world order. The deep state worship the black sun ie Saturn. Nike logo is the Saturn ring, NASA logo is the serpent tongue, Alfa Romeo is the Knights Templar cross with a serpent eating a human. Monster energy logo is Hebrew for 666.

I don't want the inevitable social credit system that's coming. We need to stop participating in this theatrical madness, the day everyone stops paying their bills and stops going to work, and starts building up communities with home grown food, is the day humanity starts to heal. This would help massively with mental health. Our body and minds rebel the system we live in, it's not natural. If we as children were taught about our inner selves, how to handle our emotions, how to realise our full potential and realise we are divine beings with the power to be god's there would be no suicides, no people sending death threats, none of this madness. Sigh.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
2017 just kept going, lol, hard to be up to date when everyone keeps dying. Sorry the link just spins on the 2nd one if you click on the thumbnail the info is there. I have no problem with the link but I use brave browser. Lots of Dems very few Reps found this hopefully the link works. Unrelated to prior link but definitely interesting. Rusha

Weird how when this whole thing started I thought the same way.

edit on 2022/8/13 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Which one?
JK just to point out many versions exist that have differences. A couple decades ago when I was accused of possession ( because unlike BC I inhaled) a co-worker invited me to bible study (in a strip mall) and they kept on about their "interpretation" was right and all others were not. When you go to "church" of various Christian denominations I found that they too claim the same thing. Currently do not attend "church" and worship at home. As I like to interpret the Bible on my own instead of being told what to think.
Still looking for a passage about the "antichrist" and have read a few versions but no avail.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Vegas flooded again
Interesting

Scary

Put on God's armour

Nuff said

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeris420

the day everyone stops paying their bills and stops going to work

Ok, you go first.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yeah we're a long way away from that. And that's why the left and right system was created, that's why Donald ramped up the truth movement, to further divide the people, creating chaos. They will then come up with a 'solution' to offer. Order out of chaos.

The point is to unite and do it together. Lol

edit on 13-8-2022 by Aeris420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2022 by Aeris420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The WEF and Trudeau's gov't both announce their AI-driven censorship plans at precisely the same time...

WEF AI Solution | Trudeau Regime

Meanwhile, Twitter reinstating “Civic Integrity Policy” for US Midterms

Our approach to the 2022 US midterms (11 August 2022)

Twitter is the place to find real-time, reliable information about the 2022 midterms – whether you’re looking for breaking news from reporters, information on voting, or policy positions from candidates. We aim to enable healthy civic conversation on Twitter, while ensuring people have the context they need to make informed decisions about content they encounter. Because we’re a global service, there’s almost always an election happening on Twitter.

Today, we’re announcing steps we’re taking ahead of the US midterms to protect civic conversation on Twitter.
We’re also bringing back prebunks — in English, Spanish, and all other languages supported on Twitter — to get ahead of misleading narratives on Twitter, and to proactively address topics that may be the subject of misinformation. Over the coming months, we’ll place prompts directly on people’s timelines in the US and in Search when people type related terms, phrases, or hashtags.

The censor algos and bots will be going supernova.

Twitter is literally telling you how they plan to steer the online conversation in advance of the coming election.

However, they are just following the party line drawn out by Time Magazine after they assisted the last election...

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

The author of "Superclass: The Global Elite and the World they are building" (also Carnegie Endowment and Kissinger Associates member) has this to say about Trump's espionage violations:

twitter.com...

Rhodes Scholar Robert Reich has this to say about the Espionage Act (being used against Trump):

twitter.com...

Blue-checks think Trump is about to get the death penalty. LOL. Idiots.

Getting excited over treason and death penalties is Schadenfreude and as such, they're sewing the seeds of disappointment for themselves; meanwhile their opposition is fueled by the trail of liberal tears. Karma will be a bitch. It's not about right or left, it's about right or wrong. I envision the day when eventually the pendulum is going to swing back with a vengeance.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I'll one up you on this.

On Monday, Heche, 53, was in a coma and in “extreme” condition after suffering an anoxic brain injury, her representative said.

Anoxic injuries occur when the brain is cut off from oxygen, causing cell death. Heche was in the Grossman Burn Center at West Hills Hospital.

Heche's spokesperson said by text Friday that determining which of her organs could be used for transplantation could happen anytime Saturday through Tuesday. The determination would trigger donation, and then a move to end life support.

Don't worry though, she had drugs in here system too. My question as I've stated before about her, is are they (Epstein's friends) going to use her body for "other purposes" or is she just another victim of the organ black-market.

Her death is beginning to smell like Hastings death while looking into the Brennans.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That was her third car accident in 30 minutes after randomly buying a red wig.

Before the final crash she hit a jaguar sedan and almost killed a pedestrian

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join