It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 372
<< 369  370  371   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: cimmerius
Isn't that the truth! I think we are going to have to go back to hand counting or having two ballots with identical serial numbers. One gets put in the box and one gets to go home as a receipt with the voter.

That's a great idea and the serial number could then be used to look up and confirm one's vote online. No privacy lost.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I'm gobsmacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just been listening to this Mario Nawfal twitter space as, for the last few days, it has provided fascinating insight into crypto industry leaders' reactions to the FTX, Sam Bankman Fried debacle and what the industry can do to recover reputation and avoid recurrence.

I've been listening to such people as Elon Musk, Kim DotCom, CZ from Binance, Simon Dixon, etc. as though they were in the same room... truly fascinating.

Anywho... the host just declared that Hunter Biden will be joining the space at 10:15 on Tuesday 15th; to talk about his art with respect to NFTs. Apparently this is going to be Hunter's first step into launching into NFTs.

Why am I gobsmacked?

Because the host, Mario, just asked, in total innocence:

What questions shall we ask him as we need to make the most of the opportunity of any door into government contacts!

Fortunately someone on the call who was more red-pilled, responded "Where do we start? There's loads of questions!".

I'm left with the following questions:

1) Is Hunter flipped and controlled by White Hats?

2) If so, then why is he joining a call with Crypto industry leaders a mere few hours before POTUS45's Tuesday announcement?

3) He must know that he's imminently going to be questioned and/or indicted - so why is he organising to try to start an NFT business?

Consider me gobsmacked!

P.s. I have to feedback that I've been mostly impressed with the business acumen of the people on the call; which reminds me of some of the better business startups I've been involved in - BUT - they're so blinkered that, after a scandalous $50bn theft causing the bankruptcy of a major crypto exchange (twice the size of Enron), they seriously think that if they set up a fund to protect other companies from collapse, it will avoid government regulation being applied!

edit on 14-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Surreal, split worlds.

Real hard to see Dotcom not having claws out with hunter, just no sense in what you have shared, in my mind.

Ps like a time shift or dimesion move, please share more when able Rel, blessings
edit on 14-11-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: Piano Still

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Precisement, 13Kiwi20qYes, No sense! It felt surreal when the announcement was made... reminded me of the dejavu cat in the matrix!

Did I subconsciously manifest it to happen? No idea.

Dotcom is actually almost a joint host on these calls, though he drops in and out. I've been most impressed with his grasp on the crypto issues. I don't think he was listening in tho when the Hunter announcement was made.

Anyone can listen in on this space, from my link to the twitter account in prior post.

This may also provide an opportunity for someone on the thread, who's well known enough, to get past the twitter space gate keepers and actually ask a pertinent question!

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Looks like 42 is moving, can you carry it forward Rel ta.

For note, feel there is a spiritual facet missing somehow, hear Clif High talking of shadowlands and harsh realities etc in front of us and so enjoy his wisdom, like Com's also in this vein, transmutation of past has gotta be a play not seen or triangulated yet , how does the now work with less past trauma etc input within it ?, imo we are in the won now ajoining now won stage n past imo and experience can be transmuted many ways, simply the amount of elderly that have left due to cv n vax etc that held trauma, is huge in our now n it's anchoring, knowing how our noosphere works in excellerated now and more humanity gaining nature embuing and connect plus meditating and mindfulness especialllly due to last 2 to 3 years shifting up gears, how can trauma transmutation not be a massive facet, feel Qetc must know this, so what would the set up for maximan transmutation-s be ? , have dived on some of this before, will dive again.
edit on 14-11-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: 333 am time stamp, feel there is an Orchestra beginning

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I can listen in on Tuesday but getting allowed to speak, to ask a question, is more difficult! There were 35,000 listening today... that will be closer to 70,000 on Tuesday.

I've noticed that it's mostly the famous, or insiders/whistleblowers with key information, who get access to speak.

All speakers are thoroughly checked, to confirm they are who they say first.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Imo throw your hat in, simple vetting will see you through, your likely more well known in these circles than you know Rel

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Sent Dot a message you may apply Rel, lol if he sees it , will try the PM thingy here if get a reply though not sure it will work for me, did get a message to justman the other day though lol

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Today, Nov 14th, is 5 years and 5 days after Nov 9th, 2017...

See posts #128 to #131:

CIA risk this week
Moving CIA responsibilities to NSA
POTUS 3:02 am Nat Sec briefing would be on 10th early morning.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Another oddity on Twitter:

BREAKING MARKET NEWS, at 10:05 GMT:

KREMLIN: WE CAN NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY TALKS WITH US IN TURKEY.

...and another, from Kari Lake on Nov 12th:

From the Data Guru himself:

“The GOP cavalry is coming”

Buckle up, boys and girls.
It’s about to get fun! 🇺🇸

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Oh gawd... If so, I'll have to decide what question to ask?

I'd best catch up on some zeds.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   

This RelSufi is all a nice walk along the path into 42 and for me 441 , 21 n 21 from 12 n 12, we be there yet, blessings.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Blessings to you too!

I need to count some sheep before the walk in the park... but there's not many around any more!

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Didn't you go through something similar about this time last year? I seem to remember you, me & Rel having a discussion about it in the fall of 2021.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo
Exactly! 13 states are already letting early voters use ballots with serial numbers that are immediately assigned to your name when the ballot gets cast.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Oui...does that mean these people would have to know your true identity?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Hey Rook,

We're all over at PART 42 now.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RookQueen

Hey Rook,

We're all over at PART 42 now.