It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Think of the NSA database as your permanent record that used to scare kids in school. Only scarier and it follows you during your life.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Think of the NSA database as your permanent record that used to scare kids in school. Only scarier and it follows you during your life.

Thanks. I see that now.

The 99 page memo from FISA judge Rosemary Collyer is here: www.dni.gov...

It lists people who accessed the NSA database (they're all redacted), and instructs "somebody" to delete all records of those who accessed the database. Based on info Q has told us about, or referred us to, most likely those who accessed the data base were people in President Obama's orbit...and maybe other nations...like Italy and the UK. (I remember Barr/Durham went there to investigate.)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Italy, Vatican, or Malta.
edit on 12-8-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It'll certainly be interesting to learn what's in that unredacted 99 page memo. I'd be willing to bet it will expose "5 Eye" or "7 Eye" activity

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I understand that, I did read through the last 2 pages, and my replies were mainly in response to those that think Donald trump is their lord and saviour.

As I said I'm not great with how I express myself, I just wish more people realised that Donald trump is not going to release any info or take the deep state down.

Posts like mine are inevitable on a public forum, you are going to get people with different levels of being 'awake'. Not everyone who posts here is going to have the same understanding as you. I have very much given some informed posts on here, with some interesting information. When I post it though it goes unnoticed and then the next post is talking about white hat Donald trump our lord and saviour.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Watch the Water can have more than one meaning.

(The Rhine), Europe's second-longest river after the Danube, it is also a core shipping lane for western Germany. It is still open to freight traffic for now, but already boats are unable to run fully laden. Germany's Federal Institute of Hydrology warned on Thursday that without rain, one notorious shallow point on the river could become completely impassable next week.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeris420

Trump is a bit different than the establishment Republicans we've been fed over the last as long as I can remember. He's also now bringing like minded people to the party. If he keeps on, the Republican party might actually wind up being something that people could get behind.

I didn't vote for him in 2016, by the way, but I was curious to see what he was going to do, when he was elected. I haven't much cared for any candidate that has been nominated by the Republican or Democrat party ever, during the time I've been of voting age. They've always been the wrong people, in my opinion.

Look at his first term. He advanced goals, signed legally structured EO's, and signed and promoted legislation that directly benefited the American people. Many of these actions did appear to be ideologically opposed to the trend toward NWO style globalist government, which we did appear to be on the fast track toward in 2016. We would've been NWO, full speed ahead, with pretty much anyone other than Trump, Carson, or Paul, as far as I can tell.

An elaborate ruse? Perhaps. Seems awful elaborate. To what end? Draw the armchair patriots out and drop the hammer? Why bother? How does that really even change the tactical situation? Seems like they could've just hammered down with it in 2016 and we'd practically be there by now. Why throw a monkey wrench in the works just to draw out a few loudmouths who probably aren't going to do any fighting anyway(as if they didn't have us all profiled already)? Seems like an awfully elaborate plan, with a lot that could go wrong...

It seems more likely to me that this is a genuine occurrence. That this guy is a beneficial anti-establishment candidate. Moves have been made to reform the establishment, hence the 'kicked hornet's nest' mentality that the establishment has exhibited the last several years.

I've never seen the solid dirt on orange that makes him this secretly pro-NWO type that some of you claim could be the case. I'm open to it, haven't seen it though. It could be a very elaborate ruse, but that seems unlikely to me.

Maybe I'm wrong, and it's hammer dropping in 3...2...I dunno, man. Just looking through a glass darkly like the rest of us. Seems awfully anti-climactic for a NWO-type totalitarian apocalypse, so far. Oh sure, big scary WEF. Green new deal's gonna get us. Xao is tanking the economy. It sucks.

It just seems too elaborate to be a big ruse, if it were. The people in charge are awfully impotent, with their crazy plans. They could be doing a lot worse to our country right now, but they're not. There's a reason for that. Their actions seem more desperate than they should as well. There's probably a reason for that too.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

If Donald was actually a threat he would have been assassinated by now, imo.

JFK was a real threat, and look what happened to him.

In my last posts I talk about these books that were written in the 1800's about a boy called baron who lives in castle trump with a master called Don. And another book by the same person called last president, in which an underdog wins the election and becomes president, he lives on 5th avenue NYC, just where trump tower is located. His secretary of agriculture is called leafy pence. Too many coincidences here, and this isn't where it ends.

The illuminati card game from the 90's with a charismatic leader who looks eerily like trump being preoccupied with house cleaning, ie draining the swamp.

Check this video - www.bitchute.com...

So many references to trump being president over the last 100 years it's actually incredible.

edit on 12-8-2022 by Aeris420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2022 by Aeris420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Daddies girl

Ivanka has been included in Fortune magazine’s prestigious “40 Under 40” list (2014) and was honored as a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum (2015). Most recently, Ivanka was also featured in Time’s 100 Most Influential list (2017) and Forbes’ “World’s 100 Most Powerful Women” (2017).

Coincidence?
2nd source
How mathematically impossible

a reply to: Aeris420 from the video

Cue the storm
Tbf we have been advised that we're watching a movie! link?
edit on 2022/8/12 by CrazyFox because: symbology

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Okay, but it's a World Economic Forum. People from around the world gather there to discuss the economics of the world. There's some crappy politics that gets bandied about there for sure, but that doesn't mean you just spit in these guys eye every time they invite you to a party. You could, but that's probably not going to help your geopolitical position, if you're trying to be relevant. I'm not so sure I'd want Klausey fetching my drinks, but I'd probably go and accept an award if it were offered.

Some of Trump's speeches there were presenting a quite different economic strategy and ideology than that of Mr. Schwab's. It wasn't the 2020 one, he's mostly just bragging on his accomplishments there, but at least one of the earlier ones was certainly not an acceptance of The Great Reset. Sure sounded to me like a clear rejection of such policy. If there's a speech there where he embraces the great reset, please do bring it to my attention.

Glenn Miller and his orchestra played a gig in Nazi Germany too. Does that make them Nazis? I kinda doubt it, since Glenn Miller was a US Army officer at the time. They were able to tour the facilities of the enemy, because of their place in the world as a swinging jazz band. They rubbed elbows with men who they would later fight in a world war. They did not become that enemy however, nor embrace their ideology.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Also, I just watched Ivanka speaking in the video at the link you posted, and there is nothing in her speech that embraces great reset type politics, at all.

The guy who follows her, Mark Benioff? I think, definitely seems to embrace that ideology, based on the first few seconds of his speaking. Ivanka, however, did not.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

They rubbed elbows with men who they would later fight in a world war. They did not become that enemy however, nor embrace their ideology.

Ideology of conquest?
How many countries have we meddled with since WW? It seems we not only embraced it we Imported it.
Not saying Trump is the bad guy, just sharing data.
Somehow "Be careful who you follow" comes to mind.
edit on 2022/8/12 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeris420
a reply to: Justoneman

Deep state is just some stupid term created by qanon, what it really is, is a bunch of secret societies that have reigned over us for thousands of years. No one realises how deep the rabbit hole really goes. They haven't just recently taken center stage. This has been the plan, the "deep state" want you here. The great awakening is actually a perfectly controlled false awakening.

Does it matter the name of this foul bane that is on our land, or is it about the foul bane on our land?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

My point is that since trump and the q movement many people have suddenly 'woken up', they think the corruption runs on a surface level that be exposed. Q brought 'the great awakening' to the mainstream.

The truth is that Americas foundation is corrupted in nature. Watch that video I linked above. Very interesting stuff. Not many people used the term deep state until trump. It was always secret societies or shadow government etc.

Still not understanding the hiccup you seem to think exists here. You are a contradiction to me on a few of these. I see the exposure of (Trumps phrase) the Swamp. Trump uses that I believe instead of Deep State. He calls them the swamp right?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

In order to cleanse our land of the foul bane we need to understand who they are. The deep state is such a loose term, if trump mentioned the various different secret societies outright then he probably would have been assassinated already.

If anything by making the term deep state popular, hasn't that taken the light away from the real culprits that are these secret societies?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Good Morning All…😊

To not acknowledge that Q might be some kind of ultimate “ Mind F##k “ would be foolish and I have Faith that our fellow researchers, Truth seekers and Friends here have taken this into consideration. In fact I’d say most of us are using critical thinking skills, mixed with some Heart and Intuition to navigate how to proceed. Today’s release of Sealed reason for Mar-largo’s Raid will be interesting, looks like the new talking point is that he had nuclear codes, yeah, makes perfect sense, C’mon Man !

Let’s say the most awful thing is True, some sort of AI with the ability to predict/cause future events put us all on a wild goose chase , with “ Proofs “ to validate the Q drops ? I’d file this under “ they over played their hand “…..meanwhile don’t feel Helpless or Stupid, There is a window of opportunity for US too ! Winks at Dash…” Get your Ducks in a Row “ 🐥 !

Shout out to Cranky, a Man of Integrity and Heart, Love You, Thanks for spending your time with us ! 🥰

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Why is North Korea out of the news? Water, water everywhere.

August 9th [17] North Korea opened the DPRK dam without notifying S. Korea. By an amazing coincidence it is 17 miles from the demilitarized zone.
Why is this event big? It is taking place during monsoon season!
Water Levels Rise in SK as NK Opens dam floodgates Without Warning

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

In order to cleanse our land of the foul bane we need to understand who they are. The deep state is such a loose term, if trump mentioned the various different secret societies outright then he probably would have been assassinated already.

Maybe he's just been extra careful and prepared for those possibilities, in contrast to Kennedy's notion that he was invincible, or that the forces he was arrayed against 'wouldn't dare'. They did dare, and it worked. Anybody contemplating the same mission Kennedy was on would probably take that into account.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Also, there are peace talks ongoing or about to start in Korea at the moment, hosted by the Moon Church. I think it was XTMN posted a story about it yesterday. The corporate media will be sure to ignore that I'd guess.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oh, and this is going to go down very well.

MSNBC contributor and historian Michael Beschloss posted a tweet on Thursday evening recounting historical figures who had been executed for sharing U.S. nuclear secrets with foreign governments, and a former CIA chief shared the post with his own approving tweet.

Conservative commentator Jerry Dunleavy accused Beschloss of "suggesting that Trump should be executed," considering it was posted just after the Washington Post piece speculating that the FBI had raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate to find missing nuclear documents.

Further down in the article it explains why.

Several hours after the claim in the exclusive report, Beschloss provided some historical context as to what happens to those who illegally retain and pass off nuclear information to non-U.S. entities. Tweeting out an image of Soviet spies Julius and Ethel Rosenburg, he wrote, "Rosenbergs were convicted for giving U.S. nuclear secrets to Moscow, and were executed June 1953."

The tweet caught the attention of former director of both the National Security Agency and the CIA, Michael Hayden. Hayden, who is also a retired four-star Air Force general and whose tenure in the intelligence agencies happened under former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, commented on Beschloss’s post.

"Sounds about right," the ex-CIA head tweeted.

oddly enough though, this is brought up in the article about Trump,

Dunleavy wrote, "NBD [no big deal] just a former NSA & CIA Director (who also was among the dozens of ex-intel officials who signed the infamous October 2020 Hunter Biden laptop letter) out here suggesting that Trump should be executed."

The "Hunter Biden laptop letter" was a document signed by "over 50 former U.S. intelligence officials" asserting that the laptop allegedly containing dirty secrets about the private life and business dealings of the then-presidential candidate Joe Biden’s son, was Russian "disinformation."

Though it has since been confirmed that the laptop and its content regarding Hunter Biden are real.

So now we know why "Nuclear Secrets" were used as the cover for the raid, but what we don't know yet is why has the DNC favored Media pushing the Hunter Biden Story every chance they get? Is something big about to drop about the laptop?

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join