It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Fascinating.

(Remove the "us" will yield results)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Words matter, "us", "US", and " " make a big difference in searching for the information. Your point can't be stressed enough.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Dead celebrities?
Seems to be a pattern.
Politicians COVID another pattern
Harvesting organs seems cannibalistic.
Keeping a brain dead corpses body parts functional for harvesting seems sadisticly diabolical and disgusting.
Who knows maybe Anne will be biblical.

edit on 2022/8/12 by CrazyFox because: Wrong button

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Who knows maybe Anne will be biblical.

Tradition holds that St. Anne, or Ann, is the mother of the Virgin Mary, the mother of Jesus. There is no mention of Anne in the bible. Non-biblical books from the early Christian centuries acknowledge Mary’s parents as Joachim and Anne. These sources claim that Joachim and Anne were childless for many years of their marriage. The angel Gabriel appeared to them separately and declared that they would in fact bear a child who must be dedicated to God. Hence, Anne became the mother of our Blessed Virgin Mary.

So, in the end another Gnostic belief bares its head.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
On this day we remember Ian Fleming. What a world he created.

LOL. There’s still a Trump quote for everything.

The Very. First. Issue. of Spy Magazine. Oct 1986, pg 35:

Spy Magazine (Archive.org)

In February of 1985, Trump gave an interview to an AP sports writer in which he discussed his vision for USSR/USA working together against potential nuclear rivals.

Why is Trump such a threat to the Dems?

Roy Cohn was the original swamp creature and nobody really knows what he told Trump back in the 80s. He knew the blueprint for the deep state and how it worked.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
www.thecelebritydeaths.com...

Stupid time limit
pressgallery.house.gov...
edit on 2022/8/12 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
lol, Fox "accidentally" aired the judge R and GMax meem as authentic.

www.thedailybeast.com...

DB didn't explain WHY those two were placed together.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I think the Bible says not to mix blood products.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
"Football" season?

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Put that on a bumper sticker, and slap that baby on "Lady" Gaga's car.

Just a creepy thought for the religious types;
"If a body is brain dead yet able to be impregnated, wouldn't that mean that the child of that body would be born soulless?"

Good way of making an anti-Christ, don't cha know.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

How would that even work?? I mean Nancy would have blown up like a mushroom clouded type of thing if he did that.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
So a guy I work with starts talking about a Trump and Michael Jackson connection and sent me this podcast. Skip to 1:24:00 for it to get really interesting but most was intriguing after the first 30mins or so of banter.

Did Michael Jackson Fake his death? with Sean Hibbeler

Ok, I can see that this guy does have something significant at 1:24:00. The official disguises of MJ were completely misleading unless you saw them put the head together in the makeup chair. The Hibbeler guy brought lots of video evidence to back his theory that MJ faked his death to be involved with the great awakening.

The burn victim one is compelling since the voice of the real person was deeper by a lot compared to the voice of Dave Dave who claimed to be MJ's friend on Larry King's CNN show days after his death. It did sound like MJ was Dave. Then all the family are making big blunders on his death to reporters. They are big ones like remember being in two places the minute they got the news. Janet gave several contradictions in particular.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Let me assist you here.

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: [post=26627592]MetalThunder[/post

Hey mate so glad to see you back! Saw these guys in Myrtle Beach 1979 & they stayed after the
gig just to let me play with them! I was 18 yrs old at the time, what a treat!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank You so much! I have been trying to follow since post sx on Mon.
Thought septoplasty would be easy & quick recovery...NOT...LOL

Been difficult but I am always thankful to be alive every waking moment
& truly appreciate everyone here. It keeps me mind working & people
here have been so supportive not just the sx but in general with me
being fascinated with this thread & trying to learn things, & I am slowly.

Much Love & Peace to ALL !!!

Cheers
Ektar

Hope I made since not on pain meds but not much sleep...

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

I can confirm this. I actually transported Michael Jackson a few years after his 'death'. He didn't tell me he was MJ, but it was him as far as I could tell.

The name on the call was for a Michael, to take the passenger to buy some fuel. 2:45am, something like that. The pick up was the side of the road, about an eighth of a mile up the road from a corner country store where hot rodders and young bikers would sometimes hang out late at night on the weekends. In the city, but it was out by the airport. I say country store because it was that type of business: large lot, etc.

I pull up, and as he embarks, you can hear the guys up the street at the store yelling threats and obscenities. We leave his bike there, I take him to the store, he buys a gas can and some fuel, and I take him back to his bike. He underpays me. I wait for him to start his bike. When he rides off, he rides off down a ditch heading directly toward the airport. We were on the side of the airport that the guard flies from, so that ditch most likely took him to the military airfield portion of the airport, or a private hangar.

The guy sure looked, sounded, and acted like Michael Jackson. I didn't comment on that fact, but that was what happened. Seemed like it was really him. I don't know why a lookalike would want to go to all that trouble, and riding off through the ditch toward the airfield was rather odd, unless he had some place to go over there. There are no regular homes in that area.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Centers for Disinfo Control is quietly deleting misleading information from their website.

Current:

CDC mRNA Vaccines (July 15, 2022)

Previous:

CDC mRNA Vaccines (June 16, 2022)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
So a guy I work with starts talking about a Trump and Michael Jackson connection and sent me this podcast. Skip to 1:24:00 for it to get really interesting but most was intriguing after the first 30mins or so of banter.

Did Michael Jackson Fake his death? with Sean Hibbeler

Holy crap! That is very interesting and fairly believable. I get why MJ perhaps would want to fake his death to have some privacy, but I really didn't know the real connection he had with the Trump family. Wow!

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
www.thecelebritydeaths.com...

Stupid time limit
pressgallery.house.gov...

That celebrity death thing is not at all up to date for 2022 deaths. They have the people's "status" listed (like actor, politician, etc.). Annoyingly, in deaths by year for 2021 - they list Ashli Babbitt (with no picture) as "criminal".
No words.

The other link kept spinning, but wouldn't open for me.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Delving into the Presidential document storm. President Trump put the spotlight on Obama's Presidential documents. Obama just took them a different way.

Now the story is that the classified documents are in Washington DC and the unclassified are being held at the Hoffman Estates at 2500 West Golf Road in a building with no sign.
Keeping track of resignations> David Ferriero resigned as the National Archivist on April 30, 2022 and Debra Steidal Wall was placed in the position as "acting" National Archivist on May 1, 2022. On August 8th Biden nominated Dr. Colleen Shogan.
-----
Obama issued EO# 13525 [17] limiting the ability of a President to restrict the release of information. Only 3 positions could over rule a Presidents' request to block the release of documents and one of them is the National Archivist!
----
Meanwhile the Obama Presidential Library is still under construction. Due to convenient Covid restrictions researchers have not been able to access the documents. These records 'are stored and preserved by the National Archives but are not accessible to the public".
-----
How is the digitization going? Not so great due to Covid.
-----
Through the Obama Foundation the National Archives were funded to have the records digitalized. Heading over to the Letter of Intent between Obama and the Archives a couple of oddities...

#4. "In certain cases the nature of the record or artifact will be such that the digitalization of records or artifacts will not be practical. In such situations the items will be identified and alternate stepswill be taken to capture the information to support the interests of the public."

#5. The terms and conditions of the digitalization project is subject to a separate agreement.
#7. The first $300,000 was given to the Archive on August 8 [17], 2018.
#8. NARA agrees to loan Obama Presidential records and artifacts to the Obama Foundation. Another separate agreement.
-----
Obama's Presidential Center is also funded by the Obama Foundation. Funding the digitalization of the documents, having influence over what is uploaded and then being able to take control of the physical documents and artifacts all being controlled by the Obama Foundation is not a good look. Then add the inability to compare the digital to the original document and the potential for missing or altered material creates further issues.
President Trump did say that Obama had classified documents. "How many pertain to nuclear> Word is lots!"

Letter of Intent
Biden nominates Colleen Shogan as National Archivist
Debra Steidal Wall NARA tweet
Obama Did Not Keep Classified Documents

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join