It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch Season 3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Saw it...and like the show a great deal...but I really get the feeling that they play up every tech malfunction as something more mysterious than it probably is.

I consider anything written about "skin-walker" ranch to be purely fantasy. I have read enough about it online and books to convince me that anything said about the subject to be created by various interests. Let's take its descriptive name:

from Wikipedia:

Its name is taken from the skin-walker of Navajo legend concerning vengeful shamans.

That description alone should make you laugh. How could anyone accept legends as true? Especially without an iota of evidence. Shamans smoked some outragous weeds that sent their minds into inner space and created what we call during sleep "nightmares". You cannot accept anything shamans say as being experienced in our physical reality.

... a series of articles by investigative journalist George Knapp. These early stories detailed the claims of a family that allegedly experienced inexplicable and frightening events after they purchased and occupied the property.

Bingo! The name George Knapp should set alarms off as he may be a famous author but anyone that pushes the Roswell event as being connected to UFOs and go on the record as claiming it a real UFO crash cannot be trusted as being truthfull.

Bingo, again!, Money talks, nobody walks!

Book
In 2005, Colm Kelleher and co-author George Knapp published a book[3] in which they describe the ranch being acquired by the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDSci) to study anecdotal sightings of UFOs, bigfoot-like creatures, crop circles, glowing orbs and poltergeist activity reported by its former owners.[4]

Really, now! Wear knee-high boots 'cause you know what is going to get deep! George Knapp and truth? Total strangers to each other.

edit on 5 26 2022 by idusmartias because: To correct my grammar.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

If you’re unaware, David Paulides, author of the “Missing 411” series, is reviewing each episode.

Yes, and he did a butcher job on last week's. I'm with him on the Navajo part. But when he starts into the GPS part and the demons and gateway to hell, my thoughts are he has no idea how GPS works and cannot reason about the facts. It's not that hard, it's a signal with a time stamp. It has a specification and all devices have to work to the specification. Explain it in physics and don't drag in religion.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 1questioner

Very interesting.

The 5:13 incident makes me think if they saw a planet exploding, could that not have been a warning. We are all living in some very dangerous times imo.

I’m so happy David Paulides is interested in this show/quest for answers.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Where is everyone streaming season 3 from? Dish removed it from their line-up and so did Discovery+. I can only get a message that says in order to watch it, I have to purchase another streaming platform called FRNDLY, I believe is the name. I don't want to have to pay for another streaming program just to get this show. This is getting stupid what these shows are doing.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: hebegbes

I’m getting mine on the History Channel….it’s titled The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch

👽🛸🍺🍿
edit on 27-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Who is your tv provider? I have History but Skinwalker isn't being broadcast on it from Dish
.a reply to: Ophiuchus1

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hebegbes
Who is your tv provider? I have History but Skinwalker isn't being broadcast on it from Dish

In the U.S. ….Spectrum

👽🛸🍺
edit on 27-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Haven't seen it, but from what I understand about Skinwalker folklore, all you need to know is their actual name to beat them. So if I were supernatural being, whose ultimate flaw is being known by name, I would not be around for anyone to find out, especially on TV.

Yet, the worst thing out of Native Lore, is generally a Wendigo.
edit on 27-5-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

I grew up in northern Wisconsin, we heard stories of the wendigo, not something I would want to meet.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hebegbes

Spectrum (Time Warner) is my cable provider and I just looked at the Guide and the show is going to be on the "regular" History (yeah, right) Channel, 40 in NYC and Episode 5 is coming on Tuesday, June 7 (- "Former NIDS employee and retired Army Col. John Alexander visits the ranch after the Skinwalker team repeat an experiment... Violence. Language. (HISTHD-40 9 pm). But episodes 1 thru 4 are available On Demand (IOW,now!)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hebegbes

You can also get it in App Store or ITunes I believe and mirror to tv.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Adding this….The Skinwalker Triangle…..just because 🥴

👽🛸☕️🍩

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Things alwyays have to be a triangle..

never an irregular trapezoid,

or anything with the least personality at all.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

One could look at it like this……….a basic uniform triangle is made with “3” equal vertices “3” equal angles “3” equal sides …..it’s a Triad of 3 “3’s”

As we know 3’s is also a mystical, religious, and what’s seen in the sky in lights…..number to some.

Depending on one’s viewing angle…any close proximity triad of lights moving in the sky will always form various triangles unless the lights are in a perfect line horizontally, vertically, diagonally, etc.

👽🛸🍺
edit on 28-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I was attempting to be humorous. I better keep my day job.

Yes, the triangle in alchemy and in a lot of different places
is a symbol for 'the soul'.

Trinities refer to mother,father, son, except in christiantiy
where you have gender dismorphic non-binary, father, son.

Karl might like to discuss it.. there's a TON of symbology
in 'UFO encounters'. The 'appearance of nuts and bolts'
is the part to discard; it has utterly no value.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

One could look at it like this……….a basic uniform triangle is made with “3” equal vertices “3” equal angles “3” equal sides …..it’s a Triad of 3 “3’s”

As we know 3’s is also a mystical, religious, and what’s seen in the sky in lights…..number to some.

Depending on one’s viewing angle…any close proximity triad of lights moving in the sky will always form various triangles unless the lights are in a perfect line horizontally, vertically, diagonally, etc.

👽🛸🍺

Any activity restricted to any area, regardless of shape, is an irrational thought. Activity has always taken place outside of that claimed, mysterious, area. The Bermuda "Triangle" is an example.

That's a superstitious belief and has no basis in reality. We are all entitled to accept certain beliefs and direct our lives using those beliefs. But people such as I who do not have a belief system laugh at those who do have brain glitches. No mental baggage and 100% clear thinking.

edit on 5 28 2022 by idusmartias because: To correct my grammar.

edit on 5 28 2022 by idusmartias because: (no reason given)

edit on 5 28 2022 by idusmartias because: To correct the reply format.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Is a triangle with rounded/soft corners a real triangle?

My attempt at humor

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
George Knapp interviews Dr. Travis Taylor. Dr. Taylor discusses some of his experiences at Skinwalker Ranch.

Taylor has worked on various programs for the United States Department of Defense and NASA for over sixteen years. He is currently working on several advanced propulsion concepts, very large space telescopes, space-based beamed energy systems, high-energy lasers, and next generation space launch concepts.Taylor is also involved with multiple Human intelligence, Imagery intelligence, Signals intelligence and Measurement and signature intelligence concept studies.

Taylor's degrees are from Auburn University (B.E.E. '91), University of Western Sydney (MS '04), and the University of Alabama, Huntsville (MS '94, Ph.D. '99, MSE '01, Ph.D. '12). He has a doctorate in optical science and engineering, a master's degree in physics, a master's degree in aerospace engineering, a master's degree in astronomy, and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.

edit on 5-6-2022 by 1questioner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
George Knapp interviews Robert Bigelow. Robert Bigelow opens up about AAWSAP, the TicTac incident, weird events on Skinwalker Ranch, the connection to consciousness, and much more.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Tonight’s episode “Digging Up the Past” will feature a former NIDS employee and Army Col. John Alexander……

Immediately after it the new season premiere of The Proof Is Out There……the episode title “ Skinwalker Edition”

👽🛸🍺🍿🍕🌭🍔🧃

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join