It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch Season 3

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There are so many explanations for the so called phenomenon in this show. For example the glitching iPhones, I have seen loads of them do that, it is a common fault with the touchscreen.

The bending laser light it atmospheric density differences.

The GPS signals are just faulty cheap GPS receivers losing sync with their internal timing chips, if they used crystal oven timing sources instead of integrated circuit timing chips they would not get this problem.

The 3D map data showing the towers can be dust clouds brought up by winds, they are in the desert after all.

The one thing that leads me most to believe this series to be completely illegitimate is their insistence on never offering multiple theories that exist that can possibly disprove the phenomenon theories.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Stop watching and there won't be a season 4. Utter bollocks.

Season 4 starts Tuesday …April 18th

👽

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Not sure what I think about this series?

Although if they truly want to learn more about the ranch, they need to up their experiments.

As I liked the idea mentioned of the Aerostat, they definitely need to do something like that. And the supposed cave opening that was intentionally blocked off, that they put smoke bombs in, they need to unblock the opening and get their asses in there.

I'll probably make my finial descension on the start of Season 4, whereas if they are not truly upping the experiments, they are definitely dragging us along with no intentions of truly getting to the bottom, of more than likely nothing?

I'm tired of all the figgin rockets, And they need to gag and bind Dragon and put him in the faraday cage and go dig a big ass hole on the ranch.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Allan28

They could use a LOT better photography as well. Most of the rocket launches, especially the larger ones besides the one that blew up on the pad, the camera focused more on the ground crew never showing the rocket going all the way up. Maybe one rocket launch showed the entire shot out of dozens.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
As crazy as it may sound ……. The local Indian community and or entrepreneurs could build up tourism dollars, by someone buying land bordering the Skinwalker Ranch property, and then making campgrounds, airB&B’s, observation platform’s etc…for an exciting experience!

I’m pretty sure that the weirdness on the ground and especially in the air doesn’t stop at the property lines of the Skinwalker Ranch…..I have to think there’s overlapping into the surrounding area’s.

I doubt SWR can restrict and put the lid on looky loos……off property. They don’t own the entire region.

👽

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

My wife and I drove into that property 15 years ago while on Vacation in SLC, but you cannot get near it today.
It was weird, as the giant gate was open, and there were no cars near any of the buildings. We drove right up the mesa road with the fence, took some pics of the mesa stratigraphy and left, without any challenge. There seems to be exposed K/T in that mesa, but you cannot get over that fence.

After Season 3 finale, without a doubt there are strange things going on there that defy both science and logic, and I am hooked on watching all I can about it.

Bigelow must have been freaked when he was there and just had to get away from it. I doubt if he will ever tell what he found, as he is working close with the government in space ventures, and would not want any of that type of publicity.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

On what streaming service would I be able to catch up on the show? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I watch this show, and think if they did want to solve any "questions" about the place they would just bring in some actual heavy construction equipment and just excavate the anomalies. In fact, cross promote and bring in the oak island guys.. but then when they dont find anything, they dont have a show. I'm just waiting for a new season of Forged in Fire from History and wish they never canceled Project Blue Book

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MatteBlak
I watch this show, and think if they did want to solve any "questions" about the place they would just bring in some actual heavy construction equipment and just excavate the anomalies. In fact, cross promote and bring in the oak island guys.. but then when they dont find anything, they dont have a show. I'm just waiting for a new season of Forged in Fire from History and wish they never canceled Project Blue Book

If this would have been done……for COI and SWR…….the shows could have been done within a two hour special……instead they are being milked for years!

👽

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
As crazy as it may sound ……. The local Indian community and or entrepreneurs could build up tourism dollars, by someone buying land bordering the Skinwalker Ranch property, and then making campgrounds, airB&B’s, observation platform’s etc…for an exciting experience!

I’m pretty sure that the weirdness on the ground and especially in the air doesn’t stop at the property lines of the Skinwalker Ranch…..I have to think there’s overlapping into the surrounding area’s.

I doubt SWR can restrict and put the lid on looky loos……off property. They don’t own the entire region.

👽

Other private ranches border SWR and the phenomenon happens all over that area its not entirely SWR that gets all the phenomenon.

I know one night, two tribal officers traveling the dark back roads, sometime in the early morning hours came across 2 dogs or wolves that were walking bipedal, wearing trench coats and at least 1 was smoking a cigar. When the officers realized what they had seen and turned around they could not locate the bipedal, cigar smoking canines.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuldersGirl
a reply to: charlyv

On what streaming service would I be able to catch up on the show? Thanks.

Sorry for late response, some VACA.

The history channel has unlocked all of season 3 on the Amazon History channel Prime
Season 4 starts in April, and do not know if they will release free once a week like they do with Oak Island.... we will see.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I can not wait to see the new season, I really want to know what is under the mesa, it seems that is how the season will start with the drilling.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Stop watching and there won't be a season 4. Utter bollocks.

Season 4 starts Tuesday …April 18th

👽

Not enough people stopped watching and that does not surprise me. Utter bollocks.
edit on 2-4-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join