It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch Season 3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So last night I watched the new episode of Skinwalker Ranch. Ive been watching since day 1 and last nights espisode was pretty intriguing when the astronomers telescopes were having issues finding the stars over the target area and then when the laser light looked as if it was bending like it was hitting something cloaked and then the UFO appeared. Did anyone watch this last night?

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Watched this am on Apple TV, I love this show.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Been watching since the beginning, actually I have watched all the random documentaries on the subject, including ghost adventures.

I really thing is something definitely going on with that area, I think is something burry underground, be a government testing facility or some alien whatever, but is really weird.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I have not watched that episode yet, but the one when it was an object under the Helicopter and could not been seen was epic.

The magnetic fields in the area are out of this world.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

As far as the burst of light they recorded in the early morning hours that was kind of odd but reminded me or an iridium flare.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Saw it...and like the show a great deal...but I really get the feeling that they play up every tech malfunction as something more mysterious than it probably is.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yup they do.. Was watching myself last night and thought the same. Remember this is brought to us by the same people that bring us Ancient Aliens and Oak Island.

This however has a different slant to it. I think something actually weird is going on there, and it is pretty obvious. But freaking every time there is a 1.6 GHz source detected smacks of a ghost encounter show freaking when dust slides through the frame.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
That also was very strange because of the altimeter reading was off. It seems like there is something there and it is cloaked.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I wish the new property owner could get Bigelow on record and what his thoughts actually are.

edit on 25-5-2022 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Saw it...and like the show a great deal...but I really get the feeling that they play up every tech malfunction as something more mysterious than it probably is.

I agree with you on that. I like the show as well, but I am now convinced if you took these same people and their instruments and put them in any other spots on the planet, they will find the same anomalies.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I saw a moon turn fire red and move rather fast during a camping trip once followed by two helicopters blazing over our heads chasing it/something at around 11:30pm in a campground in Carver MA a few years back.

I have no idea what it was, but I know strange things do happen!

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have to admit, that last night was a really big show, of course, unless it was phony, remember this is tv.

But those guys are like poking a lion or bear with a stick, in their case with rockets better beware of the consequences of playing around with these forces they know nothing about.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

I feel they are somewhat protected being they made it this far! I pray for them as well!

edit on 25-5-2022 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
a reply to: KTemplar

As far as the burst of light they recorded in the early morning hours that was kind of odd but reminded me or an iridium flare.

The iridium is probably not new for that area………

In another SWRish show…..Blind Frog Ranch…..they have indeed found iridium. This ranch is almost adjacent to the SWR.

Perhaps the producers of SWR and BFR should get together and compare notes……

👽🛸🍺

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

My wife and I are seriously about taking a road trip out there next summer and drive around its about a 7 hour drive from here and see if there is any high strangeness.

edit on 25-5-2022 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I missed it.......Maybe I can see it on YouTube..?

Love this show!

edit on 25-5-2022 by lostbook because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I had seen paranormal things as a child and adult i wouldn't risk going to such a place.

Stay safe if you do.
don't go exploring to far.
edit on 25-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just finished watching the episode, wow, oh wow, the lazer thing was very interesting, you could actually see the lazer hitting something that was not there, they the burst of light was nice too.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
For folks who didn’t see it here is what happened.

They were shooting rockets over this area where they say there’s a pattern of a force. They hired a company called UAPX with highly technical instruments inside a truck hooked to a pc laptop to monitor what happens to the rockets. But every time right before they fired the rocket the power cut off all by itself! It happened three or four times in a row and they couldn’t even monitor the experiment. The UAPX people were all messed up and said this never happened before. Then all of a sudden a ufo shows up. Now, unless they manipulated this then some force is playing with these guys.

Then they hired some high-tech astronomers with super telescopes to again watch the rockets fired at a particular star. As soon as they began to fire the rockets, the astronomers’ database with star data was wiped out! Therefore, they couldn’t monitor anything. The astronomers were in shock. It happened over and over, then I think another ufo showed up.

Something else too; another phenomenon showed up I can’t even describe. Some kind of blast of energy, looking like a supernova, they caught on tape of the night sky was mindboggling.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
That whole bouncing off stuff reminds me of this scene where a whaling ship goes to harpoon a whale only to be deflected and blocked by a cloaked Klingon Bird of Prey…..

👽🛸🍺🍿
edit on 25-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join