It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch Season 3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
My point about mentioning sceince,

is that if you are studying 'metaphysics' (literally 'after physics
on Aristotles bookshelf),

you must first study/known/account for 'physics' or you can't
know what is beyond it.

Like with parapsychology.. if you want to study it, you must
know the bounaries of psychology first.

So I don't deny 'the other', it's fascinating to study it.. but
it's part of a spectrum of 'reality',

it's really great to see the entire big picture.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Those guys are all ranch and security hands except the physicist, so the only thing they know is how to feed the cows and lock the doors.

But your right, they need some technicians but when they come the invisible force cuts them off.

Maybe they should consult Obi-wan Kenobi or the Jedi Master

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

I know who is the chief scientist over there, actually.

But of course SWR is not about 'science' it's about
entertainment.

Not that there is anything wrong with entertainment.

Half the reason I come to ATS is for cheap entertainment.

edit on 25-5-2022 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
People reading this thread, should already know that this season like the previous two seasons, was filmed months ago and in the can.

If something earth shattering would have happened while filming…..it would have made world news back then.

But since we are currently watching this third season, that means that nothing earth shattering has happened……and so then, we, some of us, are hopeful of a major earth shattering discovery found while filming season 4…. to hit the worldwide news.

Assuming the network renews the show for a fourth season.

👽🛸🥃
edit on 25-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Great observation.

It also bears keeping in mind, that science fiction shows often
have a 'science advisor'; shows that include native american
stories, often have a native american advisor.

But the presence of such advisors is to simply keep the
'trappings of modern mythology' consistent.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I know who is the chief scientist over there, actually.

But of course SWR is not about 'science' it's about
entertainment.

Not that there is anything wrong with entertainment.

Half the reason I come to ATS is for cheap entertainment.

Are you referring to that very excitable physicist? Or some off-camera guy?

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

An old guard guy, who is off-screen.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar
I’ve tried getting into it. To me it feels way to staged. Stuff happens and it just seems convenient. Idk. But maybe I’ll give this episode a try.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
To me its like the light slit experiment, how photons of light travel differently when being observed.

If one could understand that phenomena and replicate it as a technology. Imagine having tech, that every time someone pointed a camera at you, the camera malfunctioned. (so they couldn't take a picture)

What if we are seeing advanced tech, either on world, or off world. Eventually AI is going to advance to the point where tech can adapt to circumstances. We may be seeing that now. A passive defense mechanism.

I think they need to dig down. In prior seasons they spoke about something as big as a football field buried under the triangle. Possibly metallic. It could be generating this field / portal / fissure in space time over the property.

Either way, its entertaining

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Wait till you see Episode 3, of Season 3. Down right peculiar and freaky!

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
We have to be careful though about being too excited about this because they can be doctoring this stuff, believe me.

The record of these “reality” shows is abysmal. Just look at Oak Island and a show like Pawn stars as most of these “reality” shows are fraudulent.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
a reply to: KTemplar

As far as the burst of light they recorded in the early morning hours that was kind of odd but reminded me or an iridium flare.

a high energy cosmic-ray particle hitting the charge-coupled device (CCD) of a camera.
This is a very rare and few photographers have seen it.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

Perhaps the technology of using the 1.6Ghz has been weaponized already……

From SWR we have find that the 1.6Ghz signal causes headaches and nausea.

What if the 1.6Ghz signal has been amplified for power and focused for distance being transmitted and causing those same symptoms in the “Havana” syndrome of the embassy’s workers? And it’s hit or miss on who it affects. Like in SWR, not al people are susceptible to the frequency…..

Hmmm

👽🛸🍺🍕
edit on 26-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Exactly,

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." Nikola Tesla

Its an interesting show, and seeing the laser split into 2 beams.. little crazy. If not edited, that is unexplainable.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128

Exactly,

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." Nikola Tesla

Its an interesting show, and seeing the laser split into 2 beams.. little crazy. If not edited, that is unexplainable.

Well as you may know…..all lasers have limitations as to its distance before it begins to disperse and break up where its no longer visible.

Most Pen style lasers are limited in distance…….

What if the Laser used had already maxed out in distance and what was shown would have been it’s naturally ending of the beam tip?

Yeah, it was mentioned the pen laser was military grade……usually it’s marketing hype to sell it. Most of “military grade” means it’s been ruggedized. (“Tactical” is also an overhyped marketing buzz word for sales)

For example a “military grade” 532nm 1Mw laser would be the same same as a “consumer grade” 532nm 1Mw laser as far as specifications limits …if ya get my meaning. The distances are the same…..

Construction materials of the laser is what may cause it to be called “military grade”….not necessarily the technical performance.

Do we know the actual specs of the pen style laser used in EP3?……..

Seeing the laser beam split/bend (although I didn’t notice a bend in the classical sense) could have been that the laser used, reached its beam limit….and so you would expect dispersing deformations at its beam end.

👽🛸🍹🍕

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Good point! Different people being affected. I wonder what their blood types are? Any rh-?

edit on 26-5-2022 by KTemplar because: Affect and effect two different meanings

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

there has always been human experimentation going on at SWR..
it even came up in court.

Now, whether the experimentation is 'legal' or 'illegal'
I don't know.

(people working there sign legal documents as part of their
employment).

Not just flapping my gums..

badufos.blogspot.com...

edit on 26-5-2022 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
As I previously mentioned in a post…..

I would like to see them deploy a tethered Aerostat Balloon Platform with a instruments payload, elevated into the anomalous Triangle zone.

Below, I’ve illustrated that idea…….distances, altitudes and equipment are not to scale……location is not exact…. but just to make my point.

I don’t see why this can’t be done…….and if something like this can’t be done…..then I’m a little Leery of the show…is it legit all in all, or not?

👽🛸🍺

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Good point! Different people being affected. I wonder what their blood types are? Any rh-?

……….”Scientists Claim RH Negative Blood Type People May Not Be from Earth By MDN Staff -Feb 29, 2020

All human blood types contain and are categorized by amounts of protein—except type RH negative, that is. Is it possible that human beings possessing the latter blood type are actually from Mars, Venus, or elsewhere in the universe? Well, since the known laws of physics breakdown past the horizons of black holes, truly anything is possible. But is it likely that RH negative blood has unearthly origins?

Only 15% of human beings have this strange type of blood, and what’s more, these individuals have been described as having strange personal characteristics as well. Oddly enough, RH negative blood can be utilized by any human being in need of a transfusion, but people with RH negative naturally coursing through their veins cannot make use of any other type of blood at all. Furthermore, the vast majority of these latter individuals happen to reside in northern Europe. Even more fascinating are the facts that these people tend to have green or blue eyes, naturally orange-colored hair, cool body temperatures, and sensitivity to hot temperatures.

More intriguing yet are claims that the physical, mental, and emotional awareness of these individuals is heightened—and no, this is not a sneaky lead into an upcoming movie or any sort of promotion whatsoever! In fact, it is widely known that pregnant women with type RH negative blood have extreme difficulty giving birth when their babies possess RH positive blood type; in this situation, it is not a stretch to say the woman’s body actually attempts to kill the baby inside of it. But is all of this enough to conclude that the Martian, Venusian, or other alien theories are correct? Perhaps a more important question to ask yourself is what will—or what should—happen if one of the theories is true.”……..

👽🛸🍺🤔

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If you’re unaware, David Paulides, author of the “Missing 411” series, is reviewing each episode. If you have 25 minutes to spare, I recommend you watch this. It is ATS worthy!

edit on 26-5-2022 by 1questioner because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join