It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD may be ANGRY at CALIFORNIA for Becoming an ABORTION Mecca.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: carewemust

Awww, sounds like someone's feelings are hurt.

What's wrong, CWM, getting a little desperate because Mother Russia's "great and mighty" military is being driven out of Ukraine, village by village, by a bunch of farmers and "peasants"?

And now you want to get all peevish against California.

Did you finally realize that those Ukrainians who are making fools of your beloved Russia were, many of them, trained by the California National Guard?

Pretty sad when a mere State can train an army well enough to push down a (former) superpower Nation, isn't it?

California respects personal choice, equality, and personal autonomy.

In other words, all the ideals that frighten folks like you so much.
Lol. Take advantage of the fine example being set by them thar Ukrainians and set your country to rights.

If peasants and farmers can do it then surely the USA can show them how it’s supposed to really be done.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bounder
If God exist he probably takes a "hands off" approach, otherwise when some tornado or tsunami or earthquake kills a bunch of people that didn't really deserve it you have to ask "how could God let this happen?"

If He exists then He lets everything happen, we're here on this world with our free will and the laws of physics and no "divine" intervention. And that's it.

The biological purpose of life is to procreate, and try to give your kids a better life than you had. My purpose in life does not depend on the survival of other peoples unborn kids, so I DON'T CARE.

But - I'd like for my kids to not be in their 50's still arguing about this issue.

God allows all things...even Hitler and this: gettr.com...

But there's a price to be paid by those who support bad and dangerous people.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

According to the Bible, life begins at birth when a baby draws its first breath.

The book defines life as "breath" in several places, including Genesis 2:7

"when God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

Out of more than 600 laws of Moses, there are no comments pertaining specifically to abortion.

edit on 12-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Allah hates healthcare.

You get sick you give an offering to Yahweh at the temple like it says in the bible. Don’t bother with that medicine business.

Only God has the right to cure disease after all. Or his son. Or a priest if he’s feeling particularly generous.

Doctors are usurping one of God’s jobs really. Can’t have that. Peter Popoff’s Mana bread is just as good as any antibiotic.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Fire is its own season here! Especially in the fall when high pressure shifts cause hurricane force winds that spead fires at a mile a minute. If it's November that's happening somewhere. So strong are the winds the fires can jump a 20 lane freeway like nothing. And the 'firenados' can reach EF-3 strength. I think most of our strongest tornados on record were made of fire.

Earthquakes are also a possibility. Beyond The San Andreas, the LA Basin is nothing but reverse thrust faults all capable of a 7.0 or greater. They didn't even know about the Northridge fault. So many faults.

San Fransisco has the more active part of the San Andreas forming part of its city limits. Even San Diego has a fault called the Rose Canyon Fault that goes under La Jolla and cuts a path down the freeway through downtown. Also capable of a 7.0.

Every 80 years a hurricane or tropical storm hits us so that could happen. 1939 makes it overdue.

Fire is still the main one. Especially because it's probably not raining again until December and we got all of 4 inches of rain this rain season. Fire is definitely most likely.

I dont think it will matter though, this place is so into being front row to adversity they'll all flock to the street and sing the apocalypse. Or at least have total coverage of it in an epic battle of ratings.

Honestly, to the devout of this country, California is like that creepy pasta at the weird disney park.

Just start painting "Abandoned by God" on all the Welcome to Califormia signs.
edit on 12-5-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The Federal government has a history of not really liking states that secede from the union. Secession tends to end violently.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Yeah , He Might Even Have it Fall into the Sea.......

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Do you see this god doing any thing to stop
fathers raping 1 mouth old babie boys?

god works in Mysterious Ways, and sick.

Two schools of thought on that.

God Allows Everything that Happens to Happen.

God is Powerless to Stop Some Things from Happening.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Where in the Bible does God outlaw abortion?

In fact, in the Book of Numbers he teaches Moses how to make an abortifacient.

God also taught some dude how to burn his kid on the alter as a living sacrifice.

Thankfully things have changed.

Killing kids and babies is now a bad thing to do.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

** Thought that was a San Andreas clip, my mistake.

Naw god cant do that because even though its a continental boundary, its a lateral strike-slip fault and the displacement is also largely lateral. Humorous that hollywood couldn't find a better technical advisor on the limits of the tectonic motion of the plates. Sadly sinking requires a subduction zone. Those are off the coast of Northern California.

Heres what you should pray for:

The earthquake you want is at the "big bend". The area predicted runs to the north of the coachella valley (Palm Springs) and turns towards the Inland Empire.

An 8.0 right there during Coachella is your optimum want. You want a long surface ruptire too. If it ruptures all along the San Bernardino range it will exact maximum damage on LA. In an ideal situation the entire east/west length of the metro area would be close to "extreme" MMI IX intensity. A two to three minute earthquake is likely.

And god better hurry because all these 4.0 ones are lame and boring. And they dont show up on camera unless you film hanging lights. I moved here to be front row to the end of the world!
edit on 12-5-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I think you may find there is a third school of thought carewemust.

That being anthropomorphized beings don't hold much sway over reality or harbour opinions.
edit on 13-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
To combat this topic, I refer you to 3 minutes of George Carlin.

youtu.be...

Why would God care about one state over another?

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

Same reason he wants our money and attendance in spades?

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

With all due respect, tread carefully, my friend. Presuming to speak for God is to go where angels fear to tread. Our physical existence does not allow for us to fully understand all His ways and purposes.

And it seems to me that our Father is at least as concerned and saddened by the ongoing neglect, exploitation and abuse of his born children as He is for those unborn babies' souls that are returned to Heaven and His loving embrace upon termination of a pregnancy. (Presuming that the eternal soul already inhabits the physical body.)

I think we would also do well to consider that this is a test for us all. It is all well and good to want to protect the unborn. But I'm not so sure the good Lord takes kindly to those who profess to defend the unborn, while knowingly condemning them to a life of hell with no desire or intention of ensuring a proper standard and quality of life.

I would also suggest that the "crime" of abortion is a crime against God... and is therefore between that woman and God. No one else. God and Nature do not compel women to have babies. God and Nature do not promise women can have babies. God designed and created the female body in a way that enabled both spontaneous and induced abortions. Not all pregnancies are destined to be fulfilled. God and Nature provided for natural substances from the bounty of the earth to terminate pregnancies, and women can do so for themselves and by themselves long before anyone else even knows of the pregnancy. God and Nature gave women that option, and may not appreciate others forcing their will to the contrary. Especially when they have no desire or intention to create a better world for the mother and child.

While some have only scorn and contempt for women who abort their pregnancies, each and every woman who does so is also a beloved child of God, perfectly imperfect (as we all are), but much loved all the same.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Personally, when people bring up the whole dark avenger god of the O.T, or Satan unlike the N.T, I find that the punishment would be that of cause an effect, or dare say nature taking it course. From a philosophical stand point, God can’t interfere directly with free will, for better or for worse, maybe guide it but that it.

And if God did anything like murdering a murderer, 10 fold of that what was transgressed, God would be no better then them?

If there was or is such a power that was omniscient an potent, , I don’t think it could discriminate from one person or the other, an would literally dominate any form of thought or even will for that matter. Idk, just my two cents.

But sometimes not all curses are curse, an not all blessings are really blessings.
edit on 13-5-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

God can’t interfere directly with free will, for better or for worse, maybe guide it but that it.

Well, there goes the omnipotence.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yea but Omnipotence technically means all powerful. So God could do whatever God wanted, even if that was nothing at all while wishful servants want their dues an atheists still saying his name, that they didn’t win the Lotto.

Idk, I’m more of a gnostic that been a witness an a victim instant karma more then one occasion.

Also, Bibically speaking God can’t, but Satan can.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

I don't think Satan is omnipotent all the same or creates universe.

Satan was a fallen angel, angels are pretty much tools/messengers according to the Bible.

I'm on the fence myself mate.

Its organized religious practice in all its many guises i take issue with.

As to god/gods, they seem to be rather silent on most matters imho.

Man on the other hand has plenty to say about most things.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Tbh if there was God, it would be far from any of the religions but hey can’t blame you. Especially when the dogmas make it sound like can get God/Gods to do things at their behest, like rain fall.

By default, Satan should be 2nd only to God though,probably couldn’t come close the creator of the cosmos scale, but dam close but there are differing iterations of Satan. In the O.T he technically good even though he does mayhem in the name, while in the NT he ends up being his anti thesis, like life an death. Where as Islam says he didn’t bow to Adam at ether Gods or more less, man’s request. All while it always ends up getting really political….?!?

I should really watch Lucifer this Sunday morning, heard it a good show.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Where in the Bible does God outlaw abortion?

In fact, in the Book of Numbers he teaches Moses how to make an abortifacient.

God also taught some dude how to burn his kid on the alter as a living sacrifice.

Thankfully things have changed.

Killing kids and babies is now a bad thing to do.

strictly forbidden by Yawheh.
Abraham / Isaac was a test. no actual children were burned in that event.

the Bitter Water was a trial by ordeal. the death of the fetus was incidental.

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join