It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD may be ANGRY at CALIFORNIA for Becoming an ABORTION Mecca.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Where in the Bible does God outlaw abortion?

In fact, in the Book of Numbers he teaches Moses how to make an abortifacient.

The Bible was written by men like us. Keep that in mind while quoting it.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
a reply to: carewemust

The fire was most likely started by faulty electric power distribution equipment of So Cal Edison. Just as many of the big fires in the Northern part of the state were started by faulty PG&E equipment.

God uses more than lightning to start fires.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

God likes to challenge us sometimes... you know back in the 1930s and the 40s, Hitler's Nazis were huge supporters of abortion, calling it a "freedom of choice" issue for women.

Does that sound familiar?

That's where we are at today, the far-left has adopted the philosophy of Hitler's murderous Nazi regime.

Maybe that's why California and the pro-abortion crowd support Ukrainian Neo-Nazis?
🤡🌎

And they are proud of Margret Sanger for starting Planned Parenthood to reduce the number of Blacks, long term.

Actually Proud of her!

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Let's stick to debating constitutional merits and leave the cult dogma to the cultists. Separation of church from the state and all that jazz.
There is no separation of church and state when it comes to karma 😏

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

He created everything, and created us with the ability to create. Thus the entire concept of abortion was created by god.

He's either omniscient and omnipotent but also cruel and evil, or he's a terrible engineer who made a lot of massive and harmful errors. You choose.

God/Elohim gave us free will. If you do evil it is so easy to claim "but God made me this way..." Instead of you actually doing something to change...

IMO your attempt to put such evil actions on God/Elohim, only makes you even more evil. YOU, and every pregnant woman, are the ones making that decision. Elohim/God is not pushing you to do it...

God created us with the ability to do evil deeds, and then excuses his failings with the free will argument. To create flawed beings and then punish them for his own engineering failings is the absolute antithesis of owning your mistakes. Definitely not worthy of any praise.

God gave us the ability to do good or evil things.
should He zap us out of existence first time we make a mistake?

The point is precisely this. He created us with the ability to do evil deeds.

Why?

What possible reason could there be for that conscious intentional decision? The apparently loving god creates humans who are inherently flawed from day one, as evidenced by Eve after god trolled her with the snake and the apple. And as a result, every single woman for eternity from that point must suffer pain in child birth.

What kind of sick, twisted, messed up evil creator does that? He didn't even review it after the Eve thing and say "hmmm actually this free will thing is clearly going to cause issues like genocide and child abuse. I'll dial it back a bit..."

But nope! He voluntarily chose to intentionally allow us the ability to do evil deeds.

What a vile PoS. Either that or a terrible engineer who isn't good enough to fix his mess.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

He created us with the ability to do evil deeds.

Why?

"In His image, He created them, male and female."

edit on 17-5-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

s. So how about you grow up and accept that your god is a very very flawed and barely competent being who released software barely at pre-alpha stage then couldn't be bothered patching it. He thinks you're a gullible sheep.

Defining God by the Humanist Manifesto I see.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Abortion is bad. There is no question.

But, if the idiot down the street doesn't want to pollute the environment with another idiot, why should I care?
It is the idiot that have to deal with their conscious. It is me that doesn't have to deal with another idiot.

The Gov't should not sanction the killing of babies just so idiot people can have permiscuous and unprotected sex.
It does put a target on us, just as it did other countries in biblical past.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

In California, they won't let morals and ethics get in the way of their superficial politics!

It is a house of cards that is bound to fall. And we all know it.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

In California, they won't let morals and ethics get in the way of their superficial politics!

It is a house of cards that is bound to fall. And we all know it.

A "falling house of cards" is nowhere NEAR as bad as what happens when leaders not only endorse, but seek to attract Mothers who want to kill their unborn babies, and the doctors who carry out the murders.

THIS DESERVES ETERNAL TORTURE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
California covid resurgence.

Re: gettr.com...

God is going to punish California In several ways for seeking to be the abortion capital of America.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

He created everything, and created us with the ability to create. Thus the entire concept of abortion was created by god.

He's either omniscient and omnipotent but also cruel and evil, or he's a terrible engineer who made a lot of massive and harmful errors. You choose.

God/Elohim gave us free will. If you do evil it is so easy to claim "but God made me this way..." Instead of you actually doing something to change...

IMO your attempt to put such evil actions on God/Elohim, only makes you even more evil. YOU, and every pregnant woman, are the ones making that decision. Elohim/God is not pushing you to do it...

God created us with the ability to do evil deeds, and then excuses his failings with the free will argument. To create flawed beings and then punish them for his own engineering failings is the absolute antithesis of owning your mistakes. Definitely not worthy of any praise.

God gave us the ability to do good or evil things.
should He zap us out of existence first time we make a mistake?

The point is precisely this. He created us with the ability to do evil deeds.

Why?

What possible reason could there be for that conscious intentional decision? The apparently loving god creates humans who are inherently flawed from day one, as evidenced by Eve after god trolled her with the snake and the apple. And as a result, every single woman for eternity from that point must suffer pain in child birth.

What kind of sick, twisted, messed up evil creator does that? He didn't even review it after the Eve thing and say "hmmm actually this free will thing is clearly going to cause issues like genocide and child abuse. I'll dial it back a bit..."

But nope! He voluntarily chose to intentionally allow us the ability to do evil deeds.

What a vile PoS. Either that or a terrible engineer who isn't good enough to fix his mess.

and if God made us without free will to choose
there would be complaints that He made us automatons or drones.

remember its all temporary anyway.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If god had anything to do with it..lets face it..we would all be dead, we don't honour this planet.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

California covid resurgence.

Re: gettr.com...

God is going to punish California In several ways for seeking to be the abortion capital of America.

Nice. Do you know how cool and surreal it is to see it snow ash?

Smoke filled skies and fires blowing right over 16 lanes of freeway? If your not a suburban home owner in the path of it, or evacuated, it's a front row to the apocalypse. It's insane.

That said follow the "Red Flag Warnings". Come September/Octoberish it becomes Santa Ana season in Southern California. Diablo winds in Northern California start as early as July. Devil Winds. Red Flag Warnings abound. A strong event produces sustained hurricane force winds on the mountain downslopes, foothills, and dissipates to Tropical Storm strength in the basins. Not always though. Strongest on record were in 2011 in Altadena. 97 MPH sustained with gusts to 167.

All it needs is a backfire spark or discarded cigarette. And I dont think it needs any divine intervention to happen. It is ASSURED you will get confirmation of California's punishment soon enough. Seasons are comically interchangeable with disasters.

Where I am we've had only 7.5 inches of rain since Jan 1st 2021. And probably won't get more than a few days of marine layer drizzle until Late December. Going into fire season dry as a bone. Been 15 years since it snowed at the beaches.

And there's always earthquakes. And mudslides after everything burns and then rains in the winter.

On the covid surge:

California (+8,483) reported 5000 less "new cases" than Florida (13,539) did yesterday.

I dont think covid is a good measure for divine punishishment. Especially two weeks after the 4th of July weekend in the holiday hotspots. Everyone spikes after holidays. But especially the vacation states.

And it appears I've already said this on this thread.
edit on 15-7-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Sounds like the FIRE punishment will be extra harsh this year.

And Newsom is a curse who keeps punishing the normal people just trying to live life free from government intrusion.

God is striking CA on several fronts.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Satan is being given more latitude in CA to inflict carnage, as well.

Homicides up double-digits over last year....and climbing.

Source: video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
California gets closer to the cliff..

To reduce the number of Hispanic/Latino babies being born in California, an abortion-murder clinic is being set up at a mostly Hispanic/Latino High School.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

The little lives taken will be a tragedy. The state making it so easy to take those human lives, should be a crime.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Let's stick to debating constitutional merits and leave the cult dogma to the cultists. Separation of church from the state and all that jazz.

oh i get it!

like climate changers and the new greenie cults?

that kind of separation?

or did you mean the state mandatory mask vaxers?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Some doctors think they are god. Question their treatment sometime and watch there response, one grabbed my insurance papers from me from me and started yelling another one has intentionally misdiagnosed my issue for o er a year. If god is targeting these Nazi eugenists I for one say it's about time.
Despicable actions since cvd have become more common.
If god is targeting these pill pushing psychopaths praise him for he is targeting evil who torture beaglez ffs!

edit on 2022/7/21 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Maybe a thread entitled, "GOD May Be Angry at California for Attracting SIN", needs to be started?

Because so many men are sodomizing each other in California, Governor Newsom declared an "EMERGENCY DISASTER", due to MonkeyPox spreading like a California wildfire.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join