It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD may be ANGRY at CALIFORNIA for Becoming an ABORTION Mecca.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Disturbing OP

Congrats.

God says stop killing
Humans say: no
God kills them

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hey, this might be something.

www.accuweather.com...

Current radar (9:20 AM PST):

It's brushing us with its outer bands then curling back out to sea counter-clockwise 270 degrees and dying. Unless it restrengthens when it loops around into warmer water and hits us again.

But today we get gusty wind, rain bands and 0.5 to 2 inches of rain depending on location.

Biggest worry for today is whether the Padres - Dodgers game will be rained out. Priorities!

Game time forecast:

Lots of great surfing otherwise.

While we could view this as a warning, 60 mph wind gusts in the mountain areas and much needed rain isn't really a concern. Every East/Gulf Coast storm laughs at this.

Coolest thing is seeing the Weather Channel here for a Tropical Storm. This is a rarity. But maybe the warmer oceans predicted will make this more common?

Worth mentioning (to fit with the thread) is that TODAY is the height of The Atlantic Hurricane season, and the only state getting directly affected by winds and rain is California. Waves and rip currents in the Carolinas, but we have the closer storm.
edit on 9-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think Mecca is famous for abortions.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coeruleum

I don't think Mecca is famous for abortions.

California wants to be, however.

This week, CA Governor Gavin Newsom launched Ads and Billboards demonstrating how (in his opinion) GOD IS PRO-ABORTION.

Source: townhall.com...

That's right. According to Newsom, God wants Moms/Doctors to kill the human life he created...and owns.

IMO - By keeping Gavin Newsom as their governor, the people of California are summoning horrific repercussions.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
More people voted for Donald J. Trump in California than 17 states combined. On a state vs state comparison there are/were more Trump supporters there than many 'red' states. Keep dividing and hating. That's how we fall.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The Magma Chambers under Yellowstone are Rapidly Filling Up , there could be an Eruption sometime in the Near Future . Cally and the Western States will Suffer the Most if that Happens . Something to Think about other than Hu Mon Politics IWI ..........

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I seriously doubt God burned California because of abortion.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrandSchemeOfThings
More people voted for Donald J. Trump in California than 17 states combined. On a state vs state comparison there are/were more Trump supporters there than many 'red' states. Keep dividing and hating. That's how we fall.

Governor Newsom's acts against God's human creations will bring the "karma". Keep that focus and you'll not be so surprised
and in disbelief, as things unfold.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

Your ability to doubt what others say, is a trait God has given all of us.

Sweet isn't it?

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Magma Chambers under Yellowstone are Rapidly Filling Up , there could be an Eruption sometime in the Near Future . Cally and the Western States will Suffer the Most if that Happens . Something to Think about other than Hu Mon Politics IWI ..........

WA-OR-CA have quite a few Immoral things in common, but California is the worst offender. The MAGMA is just one of several simultaneous punishments that may occur when the time is ripe.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: VierEyes

Your ability to doubt what others say, is a trait God has given all of us.

Sweet isn't it?

There is no god.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I do wonder why an apparently omnipotent and omniscient being can never think of solutions that aren’t mayhem, destruction and murder.

If I addressed all the problems facing me in such a manner i’d be arrested pretty quickly.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

I do wonder why an apparently omnipotent and omniscient being can never think of solutions that aren’t mayhem, destruction and murder.

If I addressed all the problems facing me in such a manner i’d be arrested pretty quickly.

The typical response you get when pointing that out, is how God works in mysterious ways that are beyond our understanding.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Disturbing OP

Congrats.

God says stop killing
Humans say: no
God kills them

To protect those humans who said YES!

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Do you see this god doing any thing to stop
fathers raping 1 mouth old babie boys?

god works in Mysterious Ways, and sick.

ON TOPIC: California Governor Newsom is drawing the ire of Christians, which means the WRATH OF GOD will soon be paying him a visit.

Newsom quotes Jesus in connection with Baby Murders (aka "Abortions"), imply that they are God's will.

Source Article: www.foxnews.com...

Would the World Be Better Without This Man?: www.foxnews.com...

We'll let GOD decide.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

But since California is apparently overrun with Communists and Satanists, no doubt drawing the ire of Christians will help further his political career?

God should really have better things to do than mess with the Governor.

Getting rid of defects that develop in the womb would be a good start. Might lessen the number of abortions that God apparently hates so much, although he never really mentioned it in the best-selling book he dictated.
edit on 2292022 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, May 12, 2022

--------As You Can Imagine, GOD is NOT PLEASED---------

What I will do in this thread is add what, in my opinion, are examples of Justice being delivered to California from GOD, and California ignoring those warnings.

More to come...until California repents, or is removed from the USA, or is destroyed totally, by our Creator/Owner...GOD.

-CareWeMust

Hurricane Ian Continues to Bring Catastrophic Surge, Winds, Flooding to Southwest Florida

Hurricane Ian makes landfall in Florida

Hurricane Ian hits Florida as Category 4 storm. What can Georgia and South Carolina expect and when?

Is "GOD" not pleased with Florida now?

Can you give "examples of Justice being delivered to" FLORIDA "from GOD, and FLORIDA "ignoring those warnings."?

Is there "More to come...until California FLORIDA repents, or is removed from the USA, or is destroyed totally, by our Creator/Owner...GOD."

If, in your opinion, God sends disasters to California because of what the democrats do, why is he sending a disaster to Florida? What did the republicns do to deserve His wrath? In your opinion?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I had this thought too.

What's most interesting is all the predictions were 130 MPH CAT 4 (12 ft surge) and it exploded to 150 MPH on the brink of CAT 5 with 18 ft surge. And then stalled out and will dump 4 months worth of rain in a few days in some places.

I dont think it's god, unless god is an indifferent function of chaos and equilibrium. No conscience. No will. Just statistical likelihood.

West gets fire, Central gets tornados, North gets blizzards, Northeast gets everything, Southeast gets hurricanes.

California gets all its rain in 4 months and then dries out for 8. Florida sticks out into 85-92 degree waters just north of The Tropic of Cancer.

Florida knows hurricanes like California knows fires in hurricane force winds.

The Months of wind and fire are coming too. Worst Santa Anas tend to start blowing early October-December. Got a brutal one coming on Saturday. Up to 100 degrees at the coast. Blowing hot dry desert air out to sea.

Next week's news today, Southern California style.

Is it still Force Majeure if it can be so seasonally predicted?
edit on 28-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

California is accumulating willful SINS. The Hurricanes, Fires, Tornados, etc., we've seen thus far around the country, are miniscule compared to what California's governor and the people (who keep him in power) are bringing upon themselves.

In fact, another deposit in the account for Triggering God's Wrath, was made this past week.

FYI: NEWSOM IS THE MOST DARINGLY FOOLISH GOVERNOR EVER!

He is literally putting his life at risk, because tucked in the Gender Surgery bill Newsom signed, is a provision that allows the State to take kids from parents, if the parents don't want their child to get the surgery, when the child insists he/she wants it.

Source: thefederalist.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Status Update 10-9-2022

INTERNAL ROT is growing in California's urban centers.

Openly Racist Los Angeles Leaders: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another straw on the camel's back, that will ultimately bring God's wrath.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join