It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin challenges us to compare him to OUR own -snipped- leaders

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Snarl

that's not a threat???

Really???

Sounds very much like one to me.

Warning NATO not to interfere ... or these are the consequences to be expected.

Did NATO back down because they 'felt' threatened? I wonder why they would do that.

NATO is not a country, and NATO had no intention of joining russia's war of agression.

Also, why the continued russian nuke threats if you think NATO 'has backed down'.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Justoneman

Did I say that?
NOPE

I said he called our nutjob leadship nutjobs and backed it up Patriot. You know how I feel about this criminal cabal in both parties and the media of the entire Western Society pushing major lies that are getting lots more innocent people maimed, or killed. We simply must address our criminals who are causing their criminals to go ahead and invade. That is what I am all hot about here.

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Justoneman

No, he's calling Ukrainians Nazis. The women and children are the worst, you know. And the civilians. Must be, how else does he justify killing them?

I am calling them Nazis that are actually in a battalion of them. Are you noticing that Nazi army that they have been using?

So putin is justified invading and destroying country of 45 million because of a battalion of 600 that likes to dress up as nazis, and did not threaten russia in any way?

A battalion that didn't even exist prior to russia's land stealing invasion?

(They were some sort of private cub or something before the war)

Making your claims pretty absurd.

What do you think about the million or so violent gang members in the U.S., will russia invade us next?

How about the cartels, are we justified invading Mexico to steal half their country?

So why wouldn't putin's 'justification' as repeated by you, not apply to to cartels who pose far more threat to us than the 600 Ukrainian nazis ever did to russia?

Excuse me but clearly there are things going on behind the scenes I am not privy to nor you. I suggest we consider the reality of our lying media and what that means to the words "Facts" and "truth". You know we have a rot that is like the rot in Middle Earth in The Lord of the Rings. There is "a foul bane upon the land". We need not chase at windmills when we know where we better start is right here at home. THEN, we can figure out if we are going to be the worlds Police force or not. The home front has been invaded by Commies and Fascists who are simply the Corporate Commies.

Whaaa?

All that from ridiculing russia's absurd 'justification' for invading Ukraine to steal land?

Did the lord of the rings invade a non threatening country to steal land again?

Does the putin madman call himself 'lord' now?

Please, quit twisting this around to match what you want. You can't tell me who is telling the truth over there but you sure think you know. All I know is we can't trust any of them. Why can't you stay on the topic of Nutjob leadership in the west huh?

Nutjob leadership in the west is our foul bane on OUR LANDS Pat and you do know it but will not admit it will you?

ETA

We cannot be allowing this or it doesn't matter what any despot leader does to some Corrupt neighboring country because we have our own enemies creating these wars on purposes so people like you and I get distracted from that proverbial pot of water warming up until we are cooked.

edit on 10-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Maybe the Cartel violence is like Gang violence in the inner cities. Mostly members wiping each other out.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
If Putin doesn’t know already, I’d say a lot of US citizens would be completely okay with Putin assassinating our corrupt leaders. It seems they are trying to assassinate him, so it’s only fair in my opinion. It’s not like our leaders have given any reason to come to their defense anyways, so do what you gotta do Putin. Do us all a favor and exterminate these monsters. It’s well overdue!

Why should someone on the other side of the world get to be responsible for that when the 2nd Amendment give the citizens the responsibility? Our mess is ours to clean up, and the bulk supply of Spic and Span is almost here.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Maybe the Cartel violence is like Gang violence in the inner cities. Mostly members wiping each other out.

Much of it is, and it's still violence.

Just like russia tries to use as 'justification' for invading Ukraine.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Okay Putin, you got me.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

edit on Tue May 10 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Just like Russia tries to use as 'justification' for invading Ukraine.

We all know Putin invaded The Ukraine because Victoria Nuland was messing with Putin's oil and gas distribution.

When you made your throw-away account, you should have labeled it PatriotTroll ... similar to my fav Russian friend on the boards.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
If Putin doesn’t know already, I’d say a lot of US citizens would be completely okay with Putin assassinating our corrupt leaders. It seems they are trying to assassinate him, so it’s only fair in my opinion. It’s not like our leaders have given any reason to come to their defense anyways, so do what you gotta do Putin. Do us all a favor and exterminate these monsters. It’s well overdue!

I wouldn't bat an eyelash.

Pretty little Hex Pattern right over DC ought'a do the trick nicely. Spring Cleaning up to Baltimore too? LMAO

Always thought they should have moved the seat of government into the heartland anyway. Just don't invite the current employees.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Just like Russia tries to use as 'justification' for invading Ukraine.

We all know Putin invaded The Ukraine because Victoria Nuland was messing with Putin's oil and gas distribution.

When you made your throw-away account, you should have labeled it PatriotTroll ... similar to my fav Russian friend on the boards.

So russia isn't planning on stealing more Ukrainian land?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Why do you always come with the weak sauce?

You can't steal land. You can't pick it up and put it in your pocket and carry it off to somewhere.

Putin is effecting regime change ... same as our corrupt politicians have been doing everywhere on Earth since WWII.

Putin got tired of America messing with the delivery of Russian energy products to Europe. America's effort was home-based in The Ukraine. All the suffering going on there is a direct result of corrupt American business/politics.

You and I could trade shots over this all day. But, I'd rather simply remind you Putin has buried himself to the hilt in the bowels of The Ukraine. He's taking his time thrusting in and out. Letting everyone watching 'feel' it. He's a nuclear superpower ... he knows it ... and the West's flaccid response makes me laff and laff and laff. It's your tax dollars he's shipping out. How does that feel? Huh?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

You can't steal land. You can't pick it up and put it in your pocket and carry it off to somewhere.

Putin is effecting regime change ... same as our corrupt politicians have been doing everywhere on Earth since WWII.

Putin got tired of America messing with the delivery of Russian energy products to Europe. America's effort was home-based in The Ukraine. All the suffering going on there is a direct result of corrupt American business/politics.

You and I could trade shots over this all day. But, I'd rather simply remind you Putin has buried himself to the hilt in the bowels of The Ukraine. He's taking his time thrusting in and out. Letting everyone watching 'feel' it. He's a nuclear superpower ... he knows it ... and the West's flaccid response makes me laff and laff and laff. It's your tax dollars he's shipping out. How does that feel? Huh?

Because it stumps russian propagandists every time.

russia invaded a non threatening country to steal it's land and resources, everything else is just nonsense russia fabricated to 'justify' what can't be 'justified'.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Russia invaded a non threatening country to steal its land and resources, everything else is just nonsense Russia fabricated to 'justify' what can't be 'justified'.

The only thing being taken away from anyone ... is your tax dollars.

More ... clever ... theft. And you're good with that. Right?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Russia invaded a non threatening country to steal its land and resources, everything else is just nonsense Russia fabricated to 'justify' what can't be 'justified'.

No.

Am pretty angry about that.

But not angry enough to do a chamberlain impression while the putin madman starts ww3 by destroying a country of 45 million to steal land and resources.

Your beef is with putin and democrats who always have a scam to siphon off what we donate to those in need.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

Okay Putin, you got me.

I am a Veteran and ready to take Putin down buddy. I call a spade a spade and you are either highly confused or don't bother calling BS out in your own land do you? Which ever it is, you are not facing facts and deflecting calling this Patriot a "puutin" fan.

I am a Veteran, a fan of the Truth, and a Christian man. I have to tell the truth. Putin proved our leaders are the Clowns we keep saying they are.

PERIOD and !!!!!

edit on 11-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Absolutely all I am saying people!

Thanks Snarl!

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

No.

Am pretty angry about that.

But not angry enough to do a chamberlain impression while the putin madman starts ww3 by destroying a country of 45 million to steal land and resources.

Your beef is with putin and democrats who always have a scam to siphon off what we donate to those in need.

You are also not caring enough about the whole cabal in our Senate and House of Congress who are under the outside influence of foreign interest the are DELIBERATELY destroying the USA for that to end anytime soon. Why don't you see the enemy is here in the USA with almost total control? I don't know how much more they need to make it permanent?

Do you know how close we are? I do.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Your beef is with Putin and democrats who always have a scam to siphon off what we donate to those in need.

I have no beef with Putin. He is having no direct impact on me or my life.

Zelensky, OTOH, has somehow managed to amass a fortune of $1.2 billion dollars as a comedian, an actor, and America's Puppet President of The Ukraine (for just three short years).

There may be three sides to a coin ... but, it's still the same coin. Russia and America are two different coins. The Ukraine has never risen to the status of being a coin at all.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

It is estimated that Putin has amassed a personal wealth of between $200Billion and $400Billion in his twenty odd years in power.
His Presidential salary is $140,000 per annum.....so he's somehow squirreled away around $10Billion to $20Billion per year during his time in office.

Comparatively Zelensky's $1.2Billion pails into insignificance.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Your beef is with Putin and democrats who always have a scam to siphon off what we donate to those in need.

I have no beef with Putin. He is having no direct impact on me or my life.

Zelensky, OTOH, has somehow managed to amass a fortune of $1.2 billion dollars as a comedian, an actor, and America's Puppet President of The Ukraine (for just three short years).

There may be three sides to a coin ... but, it's still the same coin. Russia and America are two different coins. The Ukraine has never risen to the status of being a coin at all.

You don't purchase gas or food, or pay taxes?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join