It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin challenges us to compare him to OUR own -snipped- leaders

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Quite a few won't need to move at all.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yeah but we are the brainwashed sheep for staying in the UK, didn’t you know Russia is all about civil rights and freedoms, hell all their athletes get free......drugs even if they say no, putin knows what is best and is someone to trust

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

or putin ends this senseless war and takes his billions to improve the infrastructure and support the many living in poverty.

there will be no nuclear bombing, because this would mean the destruction of large areas of russia (and the attacked countries) and make these areas uninhabitable for thousands of years - no country in the world would benefit from this, on the contrary, the whole world would be affected - when the wind blows and masses of refugees flood the world.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Are you trying to imply western nations don't assassinate people? I can assure you we all play the same games...every nation with the capability does. They just go out of their way to hide it from you...and also how to great lengths to point out when other nations do. To think otherwise is very naïve...

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yea i know the western MSM's have been lying to us for time on end, but they don't lie any more or less than the Eastern MSM's.
Some have more credibility than other.

I will say this, I know one MSM that calls the azov far right. my mom likes ABC news when i stop by her house on the way home from work she's got the news on.more than once when they reported on Mariupol steel factory they would say the far right azov or some thing to that effect.

their not the only ones, here is a example, now i'm not saying the examples below are creditable you have to watch, listen, and read their reports and you decide( pun intended) but they do call them what they are.

A far-right battalion has a key role in Ukraine's resistance. Its neo-Nazi history has been exploited by Putin

and another,

MSNBC report on Russia-Ukraine conflict features Ukrainian neo-Nazi militant group training civilians

so two News Organizations on different ends of the spectrum call them Nazis.

so the claim that their not calling them nazis or trying to hide it, is just a out right lie.

edit on 10-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

that's not a threat???

Really???

Sounds very much like one to me.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
All western leaders that might be labeled as “nut jobs” is a result of Trumps prior actions, he caused them all to be “nut jobs”.

Trump has secret mind control tech?

Even during the obama, clinton, carter, and johnson administrations?

Did Trump mind control them into spying on a President and fabricating russian pee tape stories?

Why didn't Trump use his mind control skills against the democrat party while they were stealing an election?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I agree with Gortex.

Not because I get all my facts from Western media, but because it's bleeding obvious.

Please, elaborate without using data sourced from those liars in our Western media that you might never find IMO.

I don't think you guys can find a reliable News Media outlet on our side of this that you would call legitimate currently exists. Even Fox holds back information despite having some people with guts on there.

edit on 10-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They might be one of the few to meet Biden and not have their no no touched.

You mean like when he has his arm around someone shoulder and whispers in their ear what's worse than a hurricane?

link   

Leaders. You said "leaders". And you know it.

I meant leaders too. What do you mean?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I expect lots of ATS members will be moving to Russia soon as they adore everything about there culture and they despise the country they currently live in.

I will be staying in Blighty thanks under the rule of the idiot Boris, luckily he has no plans to invade wales, Ireland or Scotland

Not me I am trained to hate everything Russian just like you. I am however saying that Putin is calling a spade a spade.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Same as what Putin meant as per the OP.

Are you trying to be obtuse?

link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Biden is the one who keeps demanding a regime change in Russia.

Does Biden admin and Biden know what caused the rise of Putin in Russia?

Did biden send his military to regime change a country.

russia is in the process of doing that again now, though they've already realized that their regime change by invasion has failed.

link   

originally posted by: gortex

Says our western media you have gotten your facts from I see.

I live in England where oligarchs and dissidents flee to when life becomes to dangerous for criticising the President , or Prime Minister depending on which he was at the time , some of them ended up dead in mysterious circumstances , I don't need the press to tel me who Putin is I watched him for 20 years although his invasion of Ukraine did come as a surprise.

Putin is not a good guy , our leaders may not be perfect but at least we have the say of who they are and how long they stay.

We don't think Americans and Canadians and Aussie or NZealanders have that how does England have that type of opportunity to vote them out they are stealing elections and you can see it happening can't you?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: gortex

Are you trying to imply western nations don't assassinate people? I can assure you we all play the same games...every nation with the capability does. They just go out of their way to hide it from you...and also how to great lengths to point out when other nations do. To think otherwise is very naïve...

THANK YOU RickyD!

That is what I am saying too!

edit on 10-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

No, he's calling Ukrainians Nazis. The women and children are the worst, you know. And the civilians. Must be, how else does he justify killing them?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No, he's calling Ukrainians Nazis. The women and children are the worst, you know. And the civilians. Must be, how else does he justify killing them?

I am calling them Nazis that are actually in a battalion of them. Are you noticing that Nazi army that they have been using?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Here in the UK we are able to have free and fair elections without years of whining and stupid law suits. You?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Others have answered you. As you have taken no notice of them I see no point in arguing the toss with you.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Same as what Putin meant as per the OP.

Are you trying to be obtuse?

No but you might be. I stated my point he called them out and I agree with him. THIS TIME. I have no love for this man I am just being fair to the facts I see like any good data collector would do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join