It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin challenges us to compare him to OUR own -snipped- leaders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Justoneman

Others have answered you. As you have taken no notice of them I see no point in arguing the toss with you.

I have answered every one. What in God's name are you on about here?

You are clear as mud.

edit on 10-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

No, he's calling Ukrainians Nazis. The women and children are the worst, you know. And the civilians. Must be, how else does he justify killing them?

I am calling them Nazis that are actually in a battalion of them. Are you noticing that Nazi army that they have been using?

So putin is justified invading and destroying country of 45 million because of a battalion of 600 that likes to dress up as nazis, and did not threaten russia in any way?

A battalion that didn't even exist prior to russia's land stealing invasion?

(They were some sort of private cub or something before the war)

Making your claims pretty absurd.

What do you think about the million or so violent gang members in the U.S., will russia invade us next?

How about the cartels, are we justified invading Mexico to steal half their country?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

We don't think Americans and Canadians and Aussie or NZealanders have that how does England have that type of opportunity to vote them out they are stealing elections and you can see it happening can't you

I can't - or won't - comment at present on the veracity of elections in those nations but if people were 'stealing' elections here in the UK do you honestly think the SNP would be in power in Holyrood and Sinn Fein would be the party with most seats in Stormont?

As much as I dislike most of the outcomes of UK General Elections I think the counting procedure is pretty much a fair reflection of votes cast.

I could easily criticise other aspects of our electoral and parliamentary processes and procedures and the party political system in general but I think that's a discussion for another time and place.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Please, elaborate without using data sourced from those liars in our Western media that you might never find IMO.

I don't think you guys can find a reliable News Media outlet on our side of this that you would call legitimate currently exists. Even Fox holds back information despite having some people with guts on there.

A simple fact for you to check and consider

How

Long

Has

Putin

Cheated

Elections

For,

Is

It

As

Long

As

This

Post,

Nope

Its

Longer

He

Has

Ruled

A

Nation

For

Years.

And

Has

Also

Passed

A

Law

Change

To

Allow

Him

To

Stay

In

Charge

Until

And

Beyond

Is that cosidered reasonable?

Imagine 20+ years of Biden??? Or Obamma???? Or Trump???? Or Boris???? Or Blair?????

Not a chance any nation should be ruled in such a way
edit on 000000p3103America/Chicago510202225 by UpThenDown because: typo, although i bet there are more

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Snarl

that's not a threat???

Really???

Sounds very much like one to me.

Sounds like a threat to me.

Especially when the russian government is bragging about the number of seconds it will take russia to nuke every major country in Europe if Europe tries to prevent russia's territorial conquest ambitions in Ukraine on russian teevee dozens of times a day.

Has anyone been making repeated nuke threats besides russia and north korea?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I can assure you we all play the same games...every nation with the capability does. They just go out of their way to hide it from you

But the Russians don't ?

You may believe we all play the same games but as it stands I see plenty of evidence against Putin but none against leaders of Western democracies.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: choomsuba
Speaking for the UK, Boris was on the way to being a 'nut job' well before Trump even announced his Presidential campaign.
Closer to home, please explain how Trump is directly responsible for making Biden, Harris and Pelosi 'nut jobs'?
Rainbows
Jane

he went and untethered their balloons. and they just floated away.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
All western leaders that might be labeled as “nut jobs” is a result of Trumps prior actions, he caused them all to be “nut jobs”.

I was wondering how many comments would be made until the effects of TDS reared it's ugly head. The answer, four. Seems to me compared to Biden and Trudeau Trump is a bastion of hope. You should really seek help to get Trump out of your head. It's not healthy.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

We don't think Americans and Canadians and Aussie or NZealanders have that how does England have that type of opportunity to vote them out they are stealing elections and you can see it happening can't you

I can't - or won't - comment at present on the veracity of elections in those nations but if people were 'stealing' elections here in the UK do you honestly think the SNP would be in power in Holyrood and Sinn Fein would be the party with most seats in Stormont?

As much as I dislike most of the outcomes of UK General Elections I think the counting procedure is pretty much a fair reflection of votes cast.

I could easily criticise other aspects of our electoral and parliamentary processes and procedures and the party political system in general but I think that's a discussion for another time and place.

Thank you for that insight. Clearly, I have no experience where you Brits have in your politics. From here I can't tell if they allow ballot stuffing like they have captured them doing in Pennsylvania, Georgia and other states here in America.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Did I say that?
NOPE

I said he called our nutjob leadship nutjobs and backed it up Patriot. You know how I feel about this criminal cabal in both parties and the media of the entire Western Society pushing major lies that are getting lots more innocent people maimed, or killed. We simply must address our criminals who are causing their criminals to go ahead and invade. That is what I am all hot about here.

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

No, he's calling Ukrainians Nazis. The women and children are the worst, you know. And the civilians. Must be, how else does he justify killing them?

I am calling them Nazis that are actually in a battalion of them. Are you noticing that Nazi army that they have been using?

So putin is justified invading and destroying country of 45 million because of a battalion of 600 that likes to dress up as nazis, and did not threaten russia in any way?

What do you think about the million or so violent gang members in the U.S., will russia invade us next?

How about the cartels, are we justified invading Mexico to steal half their country?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That was hard on my eyes.

I don't know Russia, but I know what is happening here in my back yard. That is what I am focusing on. Putin is enlightening is all there is to it. He is exposing our asshats and making it hard to say he is wrong about every thing. That is all.

a reply to: UpThenDown

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: choomsuba
All western leaders that might be labeled as “nut jobs” is a result of Trumps prior actions, he caused them all to be “nut jobs”.

I was wondering how many comments would be made until the effects of TDS reared it's ugly head. The answer, four. Seems to me compared to Biden and Trudeau Trump is a bastion of hope. You should really seek help to get Trump out of your head. It's not healthy.

Yes sir.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: RickyD

I can assure you we all play the same games...every nation with the capability does. They just go out of their way to hide it from you

But the Russians don't ?

You may believe we all play the same games but as it stands I see plenty of evidence against Putin but none against leaders of Western democracies.

Ok you are a trusted source of logic for me. Help me out please. Who are you trusting to tell you the "truth" and why, please?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Living under any dictator is harder than reading my intentionally difficult format, that was kind of my point

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Did I say that?
NOPE

I said he called our nutjob leadship nutjobs and backed it up Patriot. You know how I feel about this criminal cabal in both parties and the media of the entire Western Society pushing major lies that are getting lots more innocent people maimed, or killed. We simply must address our criminals who are causing their criminals to go ahead and invade. That is what I am all hot about here.

So why wouldn't putin's 'justification' as repeated by you, not apply to to cartels who pose far more threat to us than the 600 Ukrainian nazis ever did to russia?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Snarl

that's not a threat???

Really???

Sounds very much like one to me.

Warning NATO not to interfere ... or these are the consequences to be expected.

Did NATO back down because they 'felt' threatened? I wonder why they would do that.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

The Cartels are just smart business people.

If people in America (or anywhere else) want to inject, snort, drink, and eat drugs...their body/their choice!

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

The Cartels are just smart business people.

If people in America (or anywhere else) want to inject, snort, drink, and eat drugs...their body/their choice!

I was referring to the murders in Mexico, as a comparison to the supposed nazi murders in Ukraine.

But also cartel violence in Chicago and Arizona.

Violence is my primary beef with the cartels.

edit on 10-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Did I say that?
NOPE

So why wouldn't putin's 'justification' as repeated by you, not apply to to cartels who pose far more threat to us than the 600 Ukrainian nazis ever did to russia?

Excuse me but clearly there are things going on behind the scenes I am not privy to nor you. I suggest we consider the reality of our lying media and what that means to the words "Facts" and "truth". You know we have a rot that is like the rot in Middle Earth in The Lord of the Rings. There is "a foul bane upon the land". We need not chase at windmills when we know where we better start is right here at home. THEN, we can figure out if we are going to be the worlds Police force or not. The home front has been invaded by Commies and Fascists who are simply the Corporate Commies.

edit on 10-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Did I say that?
NOPE

Excuse me but clearly there are things going on behind the scenes I am not privy to nor you. I suggest we consider the reality of our lying media and what that means to the words "Facts" and "truth". You know we have a rot that is like the rot in Middle Earth in The Lord of the Rings. There is "a foul bane upon the land". We need not chase at windmills when we know where we better start is right here at home. THEN, we can figure out if we are going to be the worlds Police force or not. The home front has been invaded by Commies and Fascists who are simply the Corporate Commies.

Whaaa?

All that from ridiculing russia's absurd 'justification' for invading Ukraine to steal land?

Did the lord of the rings invade a non threatening country to steal land again?

Does the putin madman call himself 'lord' now?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join