It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin challenges us to compare him to OUR own -snipped- leaders

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Snarl

Russia invaded a non threatening country to steal its land and resources, everything else is just nonsense Russia fabricated to 'justify' what can't be 'justified'.

The only thing being taken away from anyone ... is your tax dollars.

More ... clever ... theft. And you're good with that. Right?

No.

Am pretty angry about that.

But not angry enough to do a chamberlain impression while the putin madman starts ww3 by destroying a country of 45 million to steal land and resources.

Your beef is with putin and democrats who always have a scam to siphon off what we donate to those in need.

You are also not caring enough about the whole cabal in our Senate and House of Congress who are under the outside influence of foreign interest the are DELIBERATELY destroying the USA for that to end anytime soon. Why don't you see the enemy is here in the USA with almost total control? I don't know how much more they need to make it permanent?

Do you know how close we are? I do.

Did that 'cabal' invade Ukraine to steal land?

I'm not happy with many 'elected' officials right now either, but am powerless to do anything about it until November.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I've said for years after watching Oliver Stone's several interviews with Putin, that Putin has more intelligence and leadership qualities in the tip of his little finger than any US politician has in his entire body.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I think Putin's estimated wealth exceeded $600B some 10 or 15 years ago. Even Elon Musk deferred to Putin as 'richer' (but not the richest).

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Your beef is with Putin and democrats who always have a scam to siphon off what we donate to those in need.

I have no beef with Putin. He is having no direct impact on me or my life.

Zelensky, OTOH, has somehow managed to amass a fortune of $1.2 billion dollars as a comedian, an actor, and America's Puppet President of The Ukraine (for just three short years).

There may be three sides to a coin ... but, it's still the same coin. Russia and America are two different coins. The Ukraine has never risen to the status of being a coin at all.

You don't purchase gas or food, or pay taxes?

Apparently you are immune to being thrashed at the gas pump before he is with your blame Putin strategy. People like us who do KNOW it is OUR CRIMINALS doing this are not gonna stop until they are arrested or we are not living. Our criminals are hurting my children. I want it STOPPED! I want the gas prices lower and the oil pumped out of the ground until they let us have Hydrogen cars that actually could save the environment.

This Russian enemy is not a tool of the Cabal it seems. But you seemingly ARE a Cabal member with your posts. When in God's name are you going to admit WE have leadership compromised which is the real problem and WE can fix it when we finally decide it matters.

edit on 11-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Your beef is with Putin and democrats who always have a scam to siphon off what we donate to those in need.

Zelensky, OTOH, has somehow managed to amass a fortune of $1.2 billion dollars as a comedian, an actor, and America's Puppet President of The Ukraine (for just three short years).

There may be three sides to a coin ... but, it's still the same coin. Russia and America are two different coins. The Ukraine has never risen to the status of being a coin at all.

Apparently you are immune to being thrashed at the gas pump before he is with your blame Putin strategy. People like us who do KNOW it is OUR CRIMINALS doing this are not gonna stop until they are arrested or we are not living. Our criminals are hurting my children. I want it STOPPED!

This Russian enemy is not a tool of the Cabal it seems. But you seemingly ARE a Cabal member with your posts. When in God's name are you going to admit WE have leadership compromised which is the real problem and WE can fix it when we finally decide it matters.

I don't even know what this 'cabal' is, are they in the room with you right now?

Gas prices are increasing due to democrat party drilling restrictions, democrat party reckless inflationary spending, and russia invading Ukraine to steal land.

Not some cabal that mind controlled putin.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
I've said for years after watching Oliver Stone's several interviews with Putin, that Putin has more intelligence and leadership qualities in the tip of his little finger than any US politician has in his entire body.

Apparently zero military 'Intelligence' though, after ordering the worst planned military invasion in more than a century.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Why yes our Cabal in fact did invade and take over with Z as their man. In fact they stole it with bribes. All along those people have been paying for it with their lives since the Wall came down in Berlin. They appear to be the worlds source for stem cells from baby's and child trafficking they are not innocent either. You know it, but you won't admit it that the cabal has underground Bio warfare labs there in the name of the USA and other nations like Great Britain.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Apparently you are immune to being thrashed at the gas pump before he is with your blame Putin strategy. People like us who do KNOW it is OUR CRIMINALS doing this are not gonna stop until they are arrested or we are not living. Our criminals are hurting my children. I want it STOPPED!

I don't even know what this 'cabal' is, are they in the room with you right now?

Gas prices are increasing due to democrat party drilling restrictions, democrat party reckless inflationary spending, and russia invading Ukraine to steal land.

Not some cabal that mind controlled putin.

I wasn't thinking this before but now I have to think they must be in the room with you looking over your shoulder. It makes the most logical sense now. Your are compromised too or flat out crazy.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

This is it? This is what you bring to the boards? More trolling? Biden calls it, "The Putin Price Hike" ... and you're running with it like your hair's on fire.

And, every time you say 'steal land' you sound like a straight up imbecile. I've already explained how land cannot be stolen ... and yet you persist ... like you're some kind of bot.

BTW, I figured out what your regular account is. You're not as bright as you think.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Putin didn't pick a fight,

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Who are you trusting to tell you the "truth" and why, please?

When multiple independent sources including private investigation groups say the same thing I think it's safe to assume there's some truth to the claim , Russia have been conducting assassinations in this country for decades , not routinely but when they want a problem gone so again it's safe to assume that those opperations have been sanctioned at the highest level.

Russia's opposition leader has been both poisoned and imprisoned because he is a threat to Putin , it's believed Putin was behind the plane crash that killed Polish leader Lech Kaczyński and his entourage and almost certain that he was behind the poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko , it seems to me a reasonble person would surmise that Putin is a proper bad lad.

I see no comparison between him and leaders of Western democracies , not saying they've all got clean hands but none are as drenched in blood as he is.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Very serious question:

Do you now or have you ever worked for any American government agency, military or political party?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvicious1

Very serious question:

Do you now or have you ever worked for any American government agency, military or political party?

No.

I volunteered for several candidates more than 2 decades ago, and I've had 2 short assignments that probably qualify as government jobs in your mind, also more than a decade ago, but otherwise no.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thank you for your honesty.
I have done some similar work with Pope Benedict, H. Clinton, D. Trump among other presidents and congressmen. While I respect your views, I admit we don't align politically. That being said I don't subscribe to any particular ideology other than the Constitution. I believe a man is free to do as he chooses should he accept responsibility for his action. Here's to more intelligent discourse. Cheers!

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I have done some similar work with Pope Benedict, H. Clinton, D. Trump among other presidents and congressmen. While I respect your views, I admit we don't align politically. That being said I don't subscribe to any particular ideology other than the Constitution. I believe a man is free to do as he chooses should he accept responsibility for his action. Here's to more intelligent discourse. Cheers!

I don't 'align' with any specific ideology either, but there are several that I oppose with every fiber of my being.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

White hat eh?

More like sad twat.

The mans a paranoid psychopath that commits mass genocide.

If its comparisons he's after well Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin spring to mind.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster

a reply to: Xcalibur254

Putin didn't pick a fight,

So putin didn't send the massive russian military into Ukraine to 'pick a fight'?

Or steal Ukrainian territory?

Are the russian tanks just in Ukraine for delivering flowers during russia's daily parades of Love and Joy?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
All western leaders that might be labeled as “nut jobs” is a result of Trumps prior actions, he caused them all to be “nut jobs”.

Oh really? It's allll because of Trump? Trump wins an electiom and all of a sudden the rest of them also metamorphose into nut jobs as well? Because they clearly weren't nut jobs before Trump.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Which independent sources?

I am getting what appears to me to be two sides and I need to confirm WHO can we believe? I see almost no one we can believe from either side and have to look at what I do know about our criminals inside the gates of our nation here.

originally posted by: gortex

Who are you trusting to tell you the "truth" and why, please?

When multiple independent sources including private investigation groups say the same thing I think it's safe to assume there's some truth to the claim , Russia have been conducting assassinations in this country for decades , not routinely but when they want a problem gone so again it's safe to assume that those opperations have been sanctioned at the highest level.

Russia's opposition leader has been both poisoned and imprisoned because he is a threat to Putin , it's believed Putin was behind the plane crash that killed Polish leader Lech Kaczyński and his entourage and almost certain that he was behind the poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko , it seems to me a reasonble person would surmise that Putin is a proper bad lad.

I see no comparison between him and leaders of Western democracies , not saying they've all got clean hands but none are as drenched in blood as he is.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Great post.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join