It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Western leftists betray the people of Ukraine?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Cutepants

The corridors had open windows for weeks. The hostages had a radio and they knew about them that way. 25 escaped on their own during one of those open corridors. It was after that the terrorists started letting people out. Then they started demanding 1 ton of food and medicine for every 15 hostages.

When you only listen to one side then you really shouldn't be accusing others of being dense when you hear contrary information from what you have been told or not told.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The civilians knew about russians saying things on radios, but they also knew that russia had stopped officially negotiating to open evacuation corridors, and those civilians had already seen what russia has been doing to civilians in Marioupol.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

a reply to: Ksihkehe
Have you come up with even a single way that Ukraine threatened russia prior to russia's invasion yet?

Been asking for 2 months, doesn't anyone have even a single example of what russia claimed for so long and used as 'justification' for invading Ukraine again.

I take it that you can't come up with a single way that Ukraine posed any threat to russia prior to russia invading then?

Not a single one?

A single one. Okay.

Ukraine was going to send all male athletes to compete in their next annual softball game against Russia.

The Donbass Softball and Other Bat Sports Reconciliation Accord specifically outlined team composition and it was supposed to be co-ed, not to exceed 8 males in the lineup at any time.

This provokation could not go unanswered, obviously. Russia intends to conquer Ukraine and bring them before the International Sporting Association Sports Crimes Tribunal.

The world is watching!

Were they all gay too?

russia would REALLY get feelz about that!

That's even better than 'mean tweets'.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

But I'll humor you if you get to the point and stop bull#ting. So where in the video does someone say they escaped

You are not very observant 4:15

Now you can stop your bull#t.

Edit to add. Also at 5:58

edit on 9-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

But I'll humor you if you get to the point and stop bull#ting. So where in the video does someone say they escaped

Now where does russia make their actors available to journalists or investigators?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I'm asking you to quote to me what they said that you makes you think they escaped. Because I can't identify any such statements in your video and I can't read your mind. Have you watched it? I think it's possible that someone shared this video with you under false pretenses, and you didn't think that much about what the actual contents of the video are.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Now where does russia make their actors available to journalists or investigators?

They've refused western media access to the hostage actors until RT is granted an exclusive interview with the Ghost of Kyiv.

Maybe your intelligence sources can help track her down. Last reports are she was bivouacked 50 miles east of Kyiv with 3 yeti squadrons. She was about to shoot down the entire Russian air force, but they were pinned down by heavy shilling from a Russian troll battalion.

She's MIA now.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

So just more bull#ting from you. You see what you want to see and if it doesn't fit with what you want to see you deny what is plainly laid out in front of you.

First it was "what did they do hijack busses? Then it changed to there were corridors but they were being shelled."

The corridors were being shelled according to who? Azov?

Nevermind. There is no getting through to some people.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

But I thought that video was supposed to prove what you said? And now you're scared to discuss it with me. You're scared to even write out what was said in the video. Why is that? Why are you flailing now with your meme pics and deflections?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Wait? Do you really expect me to write out what was said in the video? FYI I added the subtitles. If you want to read it do so and stop playing games.

If you want an honest discussion then you can start by being more honest.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

They've refused western media access to the hostage actors until RT is granted an exclusive interview with the Ghost of Kyiv.

Maybe your intelligence sources can help track her down. Last reports are she was bivouacked 50 miles east of Kyiv with 3 yeti squadrons. She was about to shoot down the entire Russian air force, but they were pinned down by heavy shilling from a Russian troll battalion.

She's MIA now.

That first part is pretty funny!

Ridiculous, but funny.

Didn't read the rest.

ETA: Couldn't help myself, the 2nd part is hilarious!

edit on 9-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I've read it three times like I said, watched the video two times. And they don't say the escaped from Azovstal. At this point I have to conclude that you know that too, but you are a liar.

But sure, what do you want me to be more honest about?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Wait? Do you really expect me to write out what was said in the video? FYI I added the subtitles. If you want to read it do so and stop playing games.

If you want an honest discussion then you can start by being more honest.

Or russia could start by making it's actors available to actual journalists, investigators or the Red Cross.

russia has refused to do that since the invasion started.

Because that would destroy russia's propaganda effort.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

The corridors were being shelled according to who? Azov?

According to Red Cross volunteers driving the busses that have been repeatedly attacked by russians in those humanitarian corridors.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

You know I guess we're a bit like Russia and the EU arguing over whether gas should be paid in rubles or euroes, lol. It doesn't matter in a practical sense. But my reasoning is that it'd be more humiliating for you to to write out your own subtitles that don't say what you thought they say, rather than for me to copypaste them here.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Ah, so you are saying you have poor comprehension.

I can't help you with that.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Good luck copy-pasting the auto generator is crap

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

whether gas should be paid in rubles or euroes

The LNG arent a long term solution. The LNG cant replace what the Russian gas/oil supplies can.

When it comes to the gas and oil it was always the US idea and suggestions for Europe to end the Nord Stream gas and other Russian energy sector and the Ukrainian conflict had nothing to do with it.

The biggest NeoCons in the house and Senate had pushed some in Europe to switch to LNG.

edit on 9-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The LNG arent a long term solution. The LNG cant replace what the Russian gas/oil supplies can.

When it comes to the gas and oil it was always the US idea and suggestions for Europe to end the Nord Stream gas and other Russian energy sector and the Ukrainian conflict had nothing to do with it.

The biggest NeoCons in the house and Senate had pushed some in Europe to switch to LNG.

Yeah, can't you tell we're all shaking in our boots over our rejection of russian gas?

edit on 9-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Yeah, can't you tell we're all shaking in our boots over our rejection of russian gas?

I'm glad we've finally gotten down to brass tacks. This is what the whole conflict is about for those who can safely run their mouth on the Internet rather than having to live in a warzone for the rest of their lives.

Playground level banter and false bravado.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The OPPOSITE of U.S. Left-wing "betrayal", is what the people of Ukraine experiencing..

Traitor Joe told Americans in February of this year, that Ukraine's existence is more important than America and American's well-being.

Source: www.mprnews.org...

Since no one has yet come up with smoking-gun evidence of collusion to steal the 2020 election for Joe, perhaps Americans really did choose an aloof man with Dementia as the person they want leading our country?!!

edit on 5/10/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join