It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Now a Bigger Active Threat to Human Civilization than Vladimir Putin.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wouldn't put it on Biden. This conflict was started years ago with Euromaiden and the Donbass conflict. This is a planned and plotted conflict that could have been avoided a million ways before we got here. There was never any intention to let Russia mind its own business. Doesn't make Russia's invasion right, but they weren't the first to invade Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

which Soveriegn nation has the USA just invaded, I must have missed that news

But I am not suprised that you think Biden bad (thats a given), Putin good

whats that phrase again

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

We should just let Russia run rampant a bit like we did Adolf, until it was too late

I think Putin needs a dose of the instigator rule from the NHL

That is an interesting post, except that the US is the instigator in this event.

In Feb of 2021, at US urging, Ukraine turned off all the opposition party television stations in Ukraine silencing the opposing political party. Then they seized the assets of the leader of the opposition party, viktor medvedchuk, again at the urging of the US Consulate in Ukraine, which included a pipeline that carried Russian oil to Europe. Within 48 hours of this act Russia starting massing troops on the Ukraine border. Russia gave diplomatic efforts an entire year before actually invading Ukraine in Feb of 2022.

It was the US urging Ukraine to poke the bear that started this event. When Russia clapped back the US stood aside and let Ukraine take it full in the face. This was never a US war, it is a biden war. biden has much to lose in the Ukraine. It is one of his primary sources of income, and holds all the secrets to his and hunters illegal pay for play scams, kickbacks of federal aid money, and so on.

I do not in any way condone the violence taking place. But I will also not blame Russia solely for it. The conspiracy fan in me thinks the timing of all this, and the US involvement, is just a little too convenient.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JFBlair

I wouldn't put it on Biden. This conflict was started years ago with Euromaiden and the Donbass conflict. This is a planned and plotted conflict that could have been avoided a million ways before we got here. There was never any intention to let Russia mind its own business. Doesn't make Russia's invasion right, but they weren't the first to invade Ukraine.

If Russia and the US start shooting at each other, it's Biden's fault. The man has hated Putin for years. Even when he was running for President, Biden complained on CNN frequently about how Putin was attacking him by putting out "Russian disinformation" about him and his family.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TzarChasm

This man needs to be removed from the White House ASAP, using "Section 4" of 25th Amendment to the Constitution. Joe Biden is MENTALLY UNFIT to be Commander-in-Chief and President of the United States of America.

And default to Kamala Harris? No thanks

Kamala Harris has control of her mental faculties.

I'm curious how you arrived at the conclusion that Harris is qualified and prepared to save America from enemies foreign and domestic if Biden were successfully impeached.

edit on 14-4-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: JinMI

Correct, which he pointed out in the interview.

Prior to him I believe it was non lethal, and Trump approved the flow of Javelins which he brags about.

Devils advocate position is every president has tried to walk the line with appeasing the Budapest Memorandum while also not getting too involved... But Russia was also one of the ones who signed that, so maybe that could have been our exit or cop out.

That one has to be one fine line too. The implications are playing out now. The results are before us. Playing with the fire in Ukraine instead of seeking to stomp it out has got us burned. Evil was practicing in the open there.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

This man needs to be removed from the White House ASAP, using "Section 4" of 25th Amendment to the Constitution. Joe Biden is MENTALLY UNFIT to be Commander-in-Chief and President of the United States of America.

I'm curious how you arrived at the conclusion that Harris is qualified and prepared to save America from enemies foreign and domestic if Biden were successfully impeached.

I believe you are both right. Biden has no control over himself. Kamala has control of her self. Only Biden's got more sense in his remaining brain cells when they connect than she ever seemingly will. If she had been Hillary's running mate we would be calling them "Cankles and Cackles the idiot libs".

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I believe you are both right. Biden has no control over himself. Kamala has control of her self. Only Biden's got more sense in his remaining brain cells when they connect than she ever seemingly will. If she had been Hillary's running mate we would be calling them "Cankles and Cackles the idiot libs".

My assessment more or less resembles yours, Biden exhibits a decision making capacity (albeit severely handicapped) that Harris simply doesn't.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Lol, some people here are dead from the neck up..Putin invaded!, and threatened nuclear war!

What don't you understand here?

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yes he is. He was taught well by his predecessors:

www.hawaii.edu>powerkills>SOD.CHAP13.htm
If you can't get the link to work search for: sod.chap13 on Hawaii.edu website

edit on 4142022 by Elvicious1 because: Link repair

edit on 4142022 by Elvicious1 because: Link repair

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Kamala Harris has control of her mental faculties. TzarChasm has control of his/her mental faculties.

Either one is preferable, over a President and Commander-in-Chief who does NOT have control of his/her mental faculties.

I honestly am shocked you would say this; every time Kamal speaks stupid falls out of her mouth. If you look at her record in California, it's even more abysmal than Hillary's. The problem with Harris is she thinks she's smarter than she is, yet has done nothing in her career to show she can handle the challenges of running a nation, but is too full of herself to allow anyone else to advise her, or even choose competent advisors if she would allow help.
Biden is too far gone to even realize he's being manipulated; **KAMALA** is ego-driven to allow any form of manipulation. I'd even fight to keep Biden as POTUS if it meant the alternative was Ms. **HARRIS**.

edit on Thu Apr 14 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Biden does have more experience overall even if he can’t remember it all. It’s bad all
Around for the moment.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Lol, some people here are dead from the neck up..Putin invaded!, and threatened nuclear war!

Why it offends people to take some time, collect all the facts, assess all the angles of the situation before formulating a conclusion and a strategy to respond. That's what I don't understand.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

8 years of civil war
US backed coup
3000 dead civillians before russia invaded
Puppet leadership
Ukraine corruption with billions of USD
NATO used as protection and provocation

Just to name a few.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Is the idea Harris and Nancy ARE mentally fit for the role? Because as it stands puppet biden may be easier to manage than the others. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
when a commander in chief is mandating the shot for the military to take it or be discharged knowing that this cant really be mandated because its not a VACCINE and it has no effect on covid or any other virus ,but can harm you in one way or another whose side is this President on ? he is hellbent on pushing this crap to the people he is allowed to push it too. idk how many times I have said this but i will gladly say it again .WHY IS THIS TYPE OF ACTIVITY ALLOWED TO HAPPEN ? I DON'T CARE WHO I JUST CARE WHY. WE ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH ,WE ALREADY SEE THE DAMAGE ,AND WE JUST STAND THERE AND DO NOTHING TO THESE PSYCHOS THAT WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE THE PEOPLE PHYSICALLY STOP THEM...this entire planet is like watching a movie somebody wrote, what happened to the understanding kind people we all know. think about this for a second do u get up in the morning and say lets see how many innocent folks I can dispose of today ( i hope u said NO ) well there's a group of people that do think this way and to me that is a threat . the law says somewhere u can not administer bodily harm to anybody. it also says somewhere that the laws r meant for everybody to abide by not just you or me but EVERYBODY. how obvious does it have to get before we stop this ?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dunn00

You have a president whose risking a war with Russia and likely hood China.. I hope the next president isn't going to be someone who would be edging things closer to further escalation.

At this point it seems they are all in to defend the International based order.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Middle East Proxy Wars, Libya Syria. After the proxy war in Syria that seemed that it failed you would think they would back off?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This wasn't just Biden's fault it was Obama's admin.
edit on 15-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I think this has been said about every President in the last 40 years or before even.

Does the Vice President have what it takes to be President? Remember, she wasn't picked in the Primary. I hate to ask, but has she really done anything but pound the gavel in the Senate? Until the recent Supreme Court Justice was confirmed, I hadn't seen Kamala Harris on the news in months.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JFBlair

This is a planned and plotted conflict

You know the 800 Million dollars could had been better put at home with fixing health care or giving those small businesses that were affected by the lockdowns?

Apparently that's not what the polticans are doing with 800 Million.
I have no faith in the republicans after what they didn't do for four years of nothing.

edit on 15-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join