It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Now a Bigger Active Threat to Human Civilization than Vladimir Putin.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It never ceases to amaze me how almost every thread you start is pure opinion , interpretation or in some cases just outright fantasy.

"President Biden just approved heavier fighting equipment for Ukraine to kill Russians."

I like how you left out the minor detail of Russia invaded Ukraine and because of that Russia is killing Ukrainians. Nah, that isn't important.

President Biden says (without evidence) Vladimir Putin is committing "Genocide".

This is the relevant quote taken from your source article which when you read the whole thing adds that critical component known as context and complete data.

“I called it genocide because it’s become clearer and clearer that Putin is just trying to wipe out even the idea of being Ukrainian,” Biden told reporters during a trip to Iowa Tuesday.

He added that it would be up to international lawyers to decide whether what was happening in Ukraine qualified as genocide, “but it sure seems that way to me.”

It is truly a shame you can't just focus on facts, reality or truth and allow that to tell the story. ATS needs as many posters as possible with your dedication and willingness to post
edit on 13-4-2022 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Putin belongs in prison, Biden belongs underneath the prison.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hyperbam
What would your lord and savior Donald trump do? Seems like most countries are aiding the Ukraine so perhaps Russia is the bad guy? Also, there is evidence. Point your trailer’s dish to some channel other than fox or oan and you’ll see for yourself. Hunters laptop, lock her up, JFK returning, blah, blah, blah

Ya, needs to get out of his house trailer more often and watch some real news. I’m thinking Russian operative spreading disinformation as none of it is true.

Denny

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: YongpengTastaufen
The Kiev government killing its own civilians in the east. Who's the bad guy? Not Putin.

But those actions won't start a major multi-nation war, or a World War. Government killing citizens happens all the time. The U.S. government killed thousands of us during the Pandemic. Nursing Home deaths, Suicide deaths, etc..

(post by DaCook removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
The first three letters of your post say that this is your opinion.
Which you are entitled to.

It’s also your opinion that the Florida man is still president.
Which you know is a lie.

You are consistent. Cheers and SIS

Donald Trump is NOT the President. He WOULD BE the President, if Joe Biden's "election fraud organization" (as he calls it), had not stolen the election from him.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bounder
Do you mean Biden needs a clerical job in the basement of the prison, or something more nefarious?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

This man needs to be removed from the White House ASAP, using "Section 4" of 25th Amendment to the Constitution. Joe Biden is MENTALLY UNFIT to be Commander-in-Chief and President of the United States of America.

And default to Kamala Harris? No thanks

I'm with you on this one! If Kamal gets the big chair, I highly doubt she'll let anyone tell her how to handle things. She wants things her way, and that much power- couple with the total lack of knowledge needed to lead a country- may be an even worse disaster than those holding Bidens' leash.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I backed my opinions with the facts I chose to use.

That is what human beings with a brain are allowed to do, where I'm from.

Is your country overly strict in that regard?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Spacespider
So far I myself think Joe Biden handle the situation as good anyone could without sending in troops to fight actively in Ukraine. The rhetoric is just a copy paste of the rhetoric Putin is using. If US hides in a hole now, it would be a green light to Russia to keep going. I do not believe anyone want a escalation, but everyone against the war in Ukraine must show a united front and draw a very visible line in the sand and tell Russia do not cross it.. or else.

What should that line be? How long should "everyone" take to determine if that line has been crossed? What should Putin's punishment be for crossing the "red line"?

The line is all around Ukraine and Russia, if the war drums keep going.. we need to show force.
Would that escalate things, perhaps.. but if we just look the other way I would say we have all lost all dignity and soul.
We should let Ukraine be a neutral zone, get some dialog going again.. peace talks is the only way even how impossible it looks. Remember I am not saying active force to Ukraine, but if he goes to any other country doing the same trick after this, we should kick them back to Russia.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

President Trump doesn't think Biden is helping Ukraine enough. He thinks we should be doing more. In an interview, he even eluded to using US drones to strike from NATO countries.

War is one of the few things both sides agree on.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: YongpengTastaufen

If Putin hadn't provided the separatists with troops, weapons, and leaders before the first shot was even fired, and then continued to provide those things for eight years, the situation in the East would've resolved in a much more peaceful manner.

In fact, if Putin hadn't bought off Yanukovych to betray the will of his people there would be no situation in the East.

So yeah, Putin is the bad guy.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It was also Trump who allowed the weapons to start flowing into Ukraine from the US.

Knowingly or not. Strategic or not.

Its another brick in the road that led us to this.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Doubling down with baloney, just gets you a bigger baloney sandwich.

In my opinion. SIS

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Correct, which he pointed out in the interview.

Prior to him I believe it was non lethal, and Trump approved the flow of Javelins which he brags about.

Devils advocate position is every president has tried to walk the line with appeasing the Budapest Memorandum while also not getting too involved... But Russia was also one of the ones who signed that, so maybe that could have been our exit or cop out.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: TzarChasm

This man needs to be removed from the White House ASAP, using "Section 4" of 25th Amendment to the Constitution. Joe Biden is MENTALLY UNFIT to be Commander-in-Chief and President of the United States of America.

And default to Kamala Harris? No thanks

I'm with you on this one! If Kamal gets the big chair, I highly doubt she'll let anyone tell her how to handle things. She wants things her way, and that much power- couple with the total lack of knowledge needed to lead a country- may be an even worse disaster than those holding Bidens' leash.

Things can always be worse, especially if you amputate the left hand of the beast instead of it's head. Biden isn't the brain, merely an avatar. He barely even realizes he's an emissary much less a heavily scripted one with instructions written by invisible hands.

edit on 13-4-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: YongpengTastaufen

If Putin hadn't provided the separatists with troops, weapons, and leaders before the first shot was even fired, and then continued to provide those things for eight years, the situation in the East would've resolved in a much more peaceful manner.

In fact, if Putin hadn't bought off Yanukovych to betray the will of his people there would be no situation in the East.

So yeah, Putin is the bad guy.

Ok, if the west didnt provide Ukraine with weapons, troops*, and aid to kill Ukranians, this might have resolved more peacefully.

Troops being provided isnt quite apt as western fighters have been traveling , iirc, largely on their own accord to fight with azov.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think when russian began its invasion, the US could have been in the right.

However, that wasnt employed and thus whatever teeth the agreement had, gone.

(post by imitator removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: opethPA

I backed my opinions with the facts I chose to use.

That is what human beings with a brain are allowed to do, where I'm from.

Is your country overly strict in that regard?

"Facts you choose to use" so you mean your interpretations or in some cases out right fantasies?

Yup, just like human beings are allowed to point out obvious dishonest things which you do a great job of giving examples on with every post.

My country is the US though nice try on that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join