It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Now a Bigger Active Threat to Human Civilization than Vladimir Putin.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Personally I'd have no problem with us defaulting on that pseudo treaty.

It's not my fight, and the second Americans step foot there the heat turns up. Us "helping" would only make Ukraine ground zero for WWIII. Any hope for them to rebuild would be out the window.

But I don't subscribe to the notion that this is all Bidens fault, nor do I think Trump carries a lions share. This is a compilation of US foreign policy dating back to the fall of the USSR. There's been a concerted effort since then to expand NATO and isolate Russia in other ways.

The baton has just been getting passed off. It was a hot potato for when things got hot and everyone want to act like it was the last one in the relay race, or the one right before him if it's more convenient for their bias.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Until recently, everything the West was providing was defensive. Meanwhile, Russia was providing the separatists with BUK launchers and shooting down a civilian airliner.

Also, the only reason the West provided aid to Ukraine is because of Russia providing so much support to the separatists.

If Russia didn't provide support the West never would've provided support.

Once again, the root cause for everything is Putin.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I believe biden carries a solid 40% of the blame.

He was involved with Nulin, Graham and McCain in orchestrating Maidan.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: YongpengTastaufen
The Kiev government killing its own civilians in the east. Who's the bad guy? Not Putin.

But those actions won't start a major multi-nation war, or a World War. Government killing citizens happens all the time. The U.S. government killed thousands of us during the Pandemic. Nursing Home deaths, Suicide deaths, etc..

FWIW technically you aren't wrong...all that's different is the method and brutality which however does carry some weight.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Until recently, everything the West was providing was defensive. Meanwhile, Russia was providing the separatists with BUK launchers and shooting down a civilian airliner.

14000 dead. 3000 civilians dead. All Ukranian. In the past 8 years with those "defensive weapons." Spare me.

Also, the only reason the West provided aid to Ukraine is because of Russia providing so much support to the separatists.

Not the only reason. What duty does the west have to a non nato country?

Bonus question. Why does Biden, Nulin, Graham and McCain have so much of a personal interest......?

Depends on your definition of everything.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I believe biden carries a solid 40% of the blame.

He was involved with Nulin, Graham and McCain in orchestrating Maidan.

I can see the case for that and am torn.

I don't doubt we stirred the pot. We always meddle in their affairs just like them with ours... But I think the extent is where I'm hung up on.

I think the question comes down to how bad did the Ukrainians want to join the EU. As I understand it, Viktor Yanukovych ran on the platform he would help them enter and reneged at the last minute after a backroom deal with Russia. Now, I wouldn't die on a hill for that narrative, but if his platform was open about it when he ran, and he got elected, it certainly seems plausible.

But it's hard to say with the misinformation, and the question of just how much foreign involvement there was in the revolution.

I see it as a spectrum. Somewhere between complete foreign intervention and sole organic Ukrainian dissatisfaction with their admin at the time. I'd venture to guess it's somewhere in the middle, which way it leans I'm not sure because alas, I'm not Ukrainian. Hell, it's hard enough for me to guess at what the masses of the US want given I don't really agree with most of them.

Edit: one thing that's always stuck in the back of my head though is just how hard the Ukrainians are resisting the Russians. This leads me to think they may have wanted to embrace the west more than the east... Though, it falls almost anecdotal or logical fallacy since sphere of influence and occupation are two very different things.
edit on 13-4-2022 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I dont have the stats handy but the EU vs Russia sentiment changes in dynamic between east and west.

You articulated pretty well my reasoning for not supporting Ukraine while already not supporting russia expansion.

I will not pick a side. Instead i will continue to point out what my govt did to help get the situation to where it is.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I will not pick a side. Instead i will continue to point out what my govt did to help get the situation to where it is.

The world is nuanced. We all try our best every day to get closer to understanding while knowing such a task is futile. We'll die in ignorance just as we were born in it. We simply do our best and navigate with what we have. It's why I try not to speak in absolutes, and why I disdain the hubris for those that do.

Personally I am a skeptic of all governments. They always seem to be run by the most corrupt instead of the cream of the crop. US, Russia, Ukraine. It makes no difference, the citizens always seem to be the victims.
edit on 13-4-2022 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Seldom is life black and white, agreed.

Even still, the information available lends me enough to make my decision on this. Abstain.

No sides hands are clean and ultimately, more innocents will die before they figure out what to do that best results in profit.

Not freedom. Not liberty. Also likely, still poor even though they have wheat in spades.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Cognitive decline aside. The moment pedo Joe obtained the nuclear football he became the most dangerous threat to humanity...

EVER!

This guy and his cabinet of war criminals and war mongers would watch as millions of us are vaporized for power and money.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Disagree, even though Biden is a total pile of pudding.

Kind of sounds like someone is angling for extra rations if and when the new Russian overlords takeover eh comrade?

edit on 13-4-2022 by Member3877 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

If Russia didn't provide support the West never would've provided support.

Russia-gate certainly did a number on some people's ability for rational thinking.

Your ignoring of the western backed coupe that started this in the first place is telling.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

This man needs to be removed from the White House ASAP, using "Section 4" of 25th Amendment to the Constitution. Joe Biden is MENTALLY UNFIT to be Commander-in-Chief and President of the United States of America.

And default to Kamala Harris? No thanks

Kamala Harris has control of her mental faculties. TzarChasm has control of his/her mental faculties.

Either one is preferable, over a President and Commander-in-Chief who does NOT have control of his/her mental faculties.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bounder
Putin belongs in prison, Biden belongs underneath the prison.

Unfortunately, only Putin will see prison. Biden is too far gone in the mind. Our system would never lock him away.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

originally posted by: hyperbam
a reply to: carewemust
What would your lord and savior Donald trump do? Seems like most countries are aiding the Ukraine so perhaps Russia is the bad guy? Also, there is evidence. Point your trailer’s dish to some channel other than fox or oan and you’ll see for yourself. Hunters laptop, lock her up, JFK returning, blah, blah, blah

Ya, needs to get out of his house trailer more often and watch some real news. I’m thinking Russian operative spreading disinformation as none of it is true.

Denny

Right. If you have a well-balanced life, you can see both sides and decide for yourself which is true, and which path of follow. Congrats on your self-assurance!

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I just joined the forum after lurking for years.

Why is there so many Russian trolls and Russian propaganda spreaders on here?

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SayMyName3Times

You waited years to express a platitude?

Ohhhhkay then.

Welcome i suppose.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SayMyName3Times

All the world is a stage

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: TzarChasm

This man needs to be removed from the White House ASAP, using "Section 4" of 25th Amendment to the Constitution. Joe Biden is MENTALLY UNFIT to be Commander-in-Chief and President of the United States of America.

And default to Kamala Harris? No thanks

I'm with you on this one! If Kamal gets the big chair, I highly doubt she'll let anyone tell her how to handle things. She wants things her way, and that much power- couple with the total lack of knowledge needed to lead a country- may be an even worse disaster than those holding Bidens' leash.

That sounds like the recipe for the movie "Idiocracy". We will be getting that in a small, and maybe even a big way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join