It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Now a Bigger Active Threat to Human Civilization than Vladimir Putin.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Wednesday, April 13, 2022

IMO, Joe Biden has become a bigger threat to human civilization than Russia President Vladimir Putin.

The escalations to World War III are all originated by our dementia-cursed illegally installed President.

His 2 most recent escalations are:

1.) President Biden just approved heavier fighting equipment for Ukraine to kill Russians.

4.13.2022: thehill.com...

2.) President Biden says (without evidence) Vladimir Putin is committing "Genocide".

4.12.2022: www.nbcnews.com...

It wouldn't be such a big deal if Joe Biden were not the Commander of the most powerful, deadly, military that has ever existed on planet Earth.

This man needs to be removed from the White House ASAP, using "Section 4" of 25th Amendment to the Constitution. Joe Biden is MENTALLY UNFIT to be Commander-in-Chief and President of the United States of America.

Source: constitutioncenter.org...

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/13/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

MOD NOTE
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!
edit on Wed Apr 13 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by hyperbam removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that Putin knows that Biden has severe cognitive decline from Dementia. They probably have lots of laughs at the Kremlin about Biden's stupid actions. Yeah, we are giving a lot of our weapons to Ukraine to waste, hopefully they keep plenty in reserve here in the USA in case we get in a spitting match with Russia. After all, what good are tanks and other war equipments if Biden sells off all of our fuel reserves to keep the price of gas cheaper and allow people to fly on their vacations cheaper.

Think about how much more at risk Biden is putting our country in.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

which Soveriegn nation has the USA just invaded, I must have missed that news

But I am not suprised that you think Biden bad (thats a given), Putin good

whats that phrase again

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

We should just let Russia run rampant a bit like we did Adolf, until it was too late

I think Putin needs a dose of the instigator rule from the NHL

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

1.) President Biden just approved heavier fighting equipment for Ukraine to kill Russians.

No. To kill Russian invaders driving around in tanks and shelling apartment houses.

2.) President Biden says (without evidence) Vladimir Putin is committing "Genocide".

I would suggest to you that leveling entire cities constitutes genocide. The evidence is substantial and available on your friendly YouTube channels.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So far I myself think Joe Biden handle the situation as good anyone could without sending in troops to fight actively in Ukraine. The rhetoric is just a copy paste of the rhetoric Putin is using. If US hides in a hole now, it would be a green light to Russia to keep going. I do not believe anyone want a escalation, but everyone against the war in Ukraine must show a united front and draw a very visible line in the sand and tell Russia do not cross it.. or else.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hyperbam
What would your lord and savior Donald trump do? Seems like most countries are aiding the Ukraine so perhaps Russia is the bad guy? Also, there is evidence. Point your trailer’s dish to some channel other than fox or oan and you’ll see for yourself. Hunters laptop, lock her up, JFK returning, blah, blah, blah

If President Trump were still President (as he legally should be), Vladimir Putin would not be invading Ukraine.

Joe Biden INVITED the invasion.

WORLD CLASS IDIOT.

But more importantly, an imminent danger to all humankind.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

edit on 4/13/2022 by Klassified because: already addressed

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thats a valid point regarding how Biden continues to find ways to weaken the U.S..

Xi, Putin, Kim Jong, Shah Iran, and other America-haters couldn't be happier with Joe.

edit on 4/13/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I my opinion, Joe Biden is not a bigger threat than Putin. So what?

Does it matter to you that's how I feel? Probably not. Do I care you don't like Biden? No I do not.

And here we are again. Wheels go around in circles.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

The invasion doesn't threaten humankind. It's Joe Biden poking the Putin hornet's nest that's a danger to all of us.

You may not see it. That's OK. If we don't get Biden out of office, its likely none of what any of us think will matter.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: hyperbam
What would your lord and savior Donald trump do? Seems like most countries are aiding the Ukraine so perhaps Russia is the bad guy? Also, there is evidence. Point your trailer’s dish to some channel other than fox or oan and you’ll see for yourself. Hunters laptop, lock her up, JFK returning, blah, blah, blah

I can guarantee you he wouldn’t be systematically destroying his own country like the bozo you probably voted for.

Even the numbskulls who supported Biden because they didn't like "mean Tweets", are now realizing that Joe Biden is damaging our country, every day he wakes up.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

When you announce to the world that you are arming your citizens you are putting a big target on their head .

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The Kiev government killing its own civilians in the east. Who's the bad guy? Not Putin.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

This man needs to be removed from the White House ASAP, using "Section 4" of 25th Amendment to the Constitution. Joe Biden is MENTALLY UNFIT to be Commander-in-Chief and President of the United States of America.

And default to Kamala Harris? No thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: carewemust

No. To kill Russian invaders driving around in tanks and shelling apartment houses.

I would suggest to you that leveling entire cities constitutes genocide. The evidence is substantial and available on your friendly YouTube channels.

Opinion noted. But remember, it's Ukraine. Not the USA. We have our own problems that should get Biden's attention first and foremost. Russia has invaded Ukraine before. Russia will invade Ukraine again.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
So far I myself think Joe Biden handle the situation as good anyone could without sending in troops to fight actively in Ukraine. The rhetoric is just a copy paste of the rhetoric Putin is using. If US hides in a hole now, it would be a green light to Russia to keep going. I do not believe anyone want a escalation, but everyone against the war in Ukraine must show a united front and draw a very visible line in the sand and tell Russia do not cross it.. or else.

What should that line be? How long should "everyone" take to determine if that line has been crossed? What should Putin's punishment be for crossing the "red line"?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I my opinion, Joe Biden is not a bigger threat than Putin. So what?

Does it matter to you that's how I feel? Probably not. Do I care you don't like Biden? No I do not.

And here we are again. Wheels go around in circles.

Start a thread if you want others to know how you feel, like I do. Since you took the time to respond, you must want someone on ATS to know your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The first three letters of your post say that this is your opinion.
Which you are entitled to.

It’s also your opinion that the Florida man is still president.
Which you know is a lie.

You are consistent. Cheers and SIS

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join