It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did God carry out modern day surgery on Adam to Create Eve?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Like you said, it’s obvious that the Bible separates image and likeness. It’s crazy because I never noticed it before but it’s right there.

Also, the Garden of Eden being separate from the rest of earth really has me thinking. I was just reading how the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx might be part of the Garden of Eden. Some say the pyramids are energy sources and they might be portals. What do you think about that idea?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm not getting embroiled in the conflicts within this thread.

I just read a book about how YHWH [the god of the OT] was first perceived as a physical presence and was one of the 70 or so gods worshipped in the Levantine region. He eventually got his own way and became the god of choice, ascending to being perceived as a non-located, supernatural being.

Strange how after the fall of man, YHWH had to call out to Adam as he walked in the evening breeze of the garden of Eden because he couldn't see him or Eve anywhere and the pair, hiding in fear, actually heard YHWH's approach.

Omnipotent? I think not.
Spiritual being? I think not.

I hope nobody is going to say this section is just 'metaphorical bible speak' because if it is, then everything else is up for the same. If we are to have a creator, then that creator must exist within our space and time to operate and create...unless we live in a simulation within another reality.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

You said:

If we are to have a creator, then that creator must exist within our space and time to operate and create...unless we live in a simulation within another reality.

The Hubris of man!

What is this based on? We're a type 0 civilization that hasn't been back to the moon in over 50 years. We have barely explored our own backyard. We live in a 13.8 billion year old universe in what most scientist think is an infinite cosmos and you're going to say how God must exist?

Based on what? The physics of a type 0 civilization? As I said, the Hubris of man. The Bible says:

Romans 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

The Bible also says:

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

As Christians, we understand our very limited and primitive understanding. So we have faith in God and through Jesus Christ we now have the Holy Spirit that reveals these things to us.

What do others have that are non believers? They have to rely on the physics of a type 0 civilization which is very limited to say the least.

We're still debating if time is real or not and we can't fully harness the power of our sun so we depend on fossil fuels. This is because of closed minded materialism which is limited.

So, how can you say how God must exist? Do you realize how prideful that sounds?

How can you say how God can or can't interact with us?

Do you think God needs a Garden, a burning bush, a swift cloud and dreams and visions? This is how God interacts with us. Spiritually, some angels look like us. The Bible says you might encounter angels and not be aware of it. The men of Sodom and Gomorrah want to sleep with angels that looked like us.

When Jesus was Resurrected he had a spiritual body. So he could look the same and feel the same. We see this when Thomas felt the wound on his side. This was a spiritual body.

So why couldn't God interact with us in a spritual body while still being fully spirit?

The Bible tells us God is outside of space and time. For instance, the Bible says:

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

God can shorten the days because He sees our worldline outside of space and time. This actually matches relativity and Einstein's thoughts about a 4 dimensional block universe.

God saw a time on our worldline where no flesh was saved and therefore shortened the days of Christ's return for the Elect's sake.

God is so powerful, He can see our worldline from start to finish and intervene and shorten the days because humans probably destroyed ourselves with nuclear weapons so God had to intervene or no flesh would be saved.

Here's more:

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

If God must be inside of space and time as you say, why doesn't God experience days as we do? How can God shorten the days that He exists in? How can God see a time where no flesh was saved?

There's more. The Bible says:

Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One That inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell pin the high and holy place, With him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

God inhabits eternity. How are you, a limited type 0 civilization human, going to dictate what the Eternal God can or can't do?

I finish were I started. This just shows the hubris of man!
edit on 16-4-2022 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
I just gave you a literal interpretation. You're the one saying Genesis 1:27 is an overview. The Bible doesn't say that. The Bible LITERALLY separates the image from the likeness as I showed you.

What you are suggesting isn’t 100% fact…it’s just your interpretation…that’s your problem. And what I suggested in my previous post is still a very strong possibility…As the likeness and image could again be an overview of what is about to take place in the Genesis 2 verses…in regards the creation of Adam and Eve…which on the whole…makes a lot more sense imo…

The Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

You're the one that has to go outside of a literal interpretation to talk about some overview.

No…I’m staying inside the Bible and giving a different interpretation than what you are suggesting…

The Bible never said man(primitive hominids) didn't exist before He Created man in His image. It says Let us make man in our image.

Man already existed as primitive hominids and they were made into the image of God. This is in line with evolution and the fossil record when all of these more advanced hominids evolved.

But Genesis 2:7 states man is formed from out of the dust of the ground and given a Soul ect ...You can’t bring “man” out of the dust of the ground, if according to you “man” is already around and living as a Primitive hominid!

Adam is generally regarded by majority of Christians as being the 1st man made in the image of God…

Genesis 2:7
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

- JC

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

You said:

And what I suggested in my previous post is still a very strong possibility…As the likeness and image could again be an overview of what is about to take place in the Genesis 2 verses…in regards the creation of Adam and Eve…which on the whole…makes a lot more sense imo…

Now you're interpreting scriptures??

There's no overview. On the 6th day an act of Creation occurred. The Bible tells us this act of Creation was man being Created in the image of God. It doesn't say anything about likeness.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Adam was in the Garden and was made in his likeness.

Genesis 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

The Bible says nothing about an overview. The Bible said God rested on the 7th day and on the 6th day an act of Creation occurred when man was Created in His image.

This is what the Bible says. Adam was made in His likeness and lived in the Garden of Eden which was different than the rest of the earth where those who were the image lived and Cain was afraid of when he got banished from the Garden of Eden.

I have to say, that you went from loopholes/plot holes in the Bible that weren't there to now interpreting the Bible.

Like I said, if the Bible wanted us to see some overview, it would say so God Created man in His image and likeness on the 6th day. That would be an overview. But the likeness didn't occur on the 6th day, it occurred with Adam being made from the dust of the ground.

The Bible separates image from likeness.

You then said:

Adam is generally regarded by majority of Christians as being the 1st man made in the image of God…

That's true and that's fine. I'm not debating the majority of Christians, I'm debating you.

I'm not trying to change the beliefs of other Christians on these issues. We both belief that God sent His only Begotten Son to be born of a virgin and die for our sins. When we repent and accept Jesus then we're born again and will receive the Holy Spirit.

If other Christians read this and they agree that's fine. If they disagree that's fine. I debate these things on these boards and others for non believers.

Look at you, you started off with loopholes and plot holes in the Bible and now you're interpreting scripture.

edit on 16-4-2022 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Adam was in the Garden and was made in his likeness.

No, Genesis 2:8 says "Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed."

So he formed him before placing him there. Not that he was already there and then god made him fit his likeness.

The bible doesn't separate image from likeness, your interpretation tries to do that.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Romeopsi

Like you said, it’s obvious that the Bible separates image and likeness. It’s crazy because I never noticed it before but it’s right there.

Also, the Garden of Eden being separate from the rest of earth really has me thinking. I was just reading how the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx might be part of the Garden of Eden. Some say the pyramids are energy sources and they might be portals. What do you think about that idea?

This is true. I had the same experience. I had read those verses hundreds of times and then it was revealed to me that image was separate from likeness. I couldn't believe I missed that so many times. That opened up a lot of different things for me. Genesis is filled with so much.

When it comes Egypt being part of the Garden of Eden, I have read that also.

If you assume that to be true, you could dream up some interesting scenarios.

If the Great Pyramids were part of the Garden and they were portals, then the Sphinx would be the Cherub that Covereth eating sand the rest of its life.

At the end of the day, it will just be speculation.
edit on 17-4-2022 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
To get to the other side?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
To the OP.

Did you actually read my post? You chose to pick on my last three lines, which also conceded we may live in a reality within a reality, therefore allowing a creator to be "outside" our time and existence.

What about your "God", is it YHWH or is it some other god? Are you a believer of what is written in the Old Testament, if so, how do you live with what that particular god did to men, women and children? Is the New Testament some kind of apology which sweeps the jealous and destructive actions of the god in the OT under the carpet?

What about Adam and Eve's fear of that god and how that god needed to stroll in the Garden of Eden, making his physical presence heard and felt...and his apparent inability to know where is creations are at all times. Please answer me that one, will you? What about the 70 or so other Levantine gods, of which YHWH was just one and he wanted to be the top dog?

It's not hubris, it's just my line of reasoning, interpretation and belief, as is the material you post, which I do not begrudge you, by the way. There are things which Christianity demands of us that I cannot put my faith in.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
As one doggedly follows the exchange of ideas and hypothesis, it becomes more readily evident with each page that this discourse has very little to do with a spiritual relationship and far more to do with reinforcing dogmatic tenets.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
I don't even think it is reinforcing dogmatic tenets. It is the OP's hubris in their interpretation.

In their second to last post they repeat this idea that Cain was banished from eden but the bible never says that.

Genesis 3:23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. Talking about adam.

It isn't until the next chapter that it talks about eve giving birth, after being banished with adam, to cain and abel. A shepherd and a farmer, because they came to be after god had said men would have to work the ground.

They have to spin it this way for their "primitive hominids in the image but not the likeness" theory to work.

edit on 17-4-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You say I'm following dogmatic tenets and the other non believers are now concerned about interpretations of the Bible which they say is a myth!

Think about that, what's a wrong or right interpretation of a myth? It's like art, it's left up to the person.

This attest to my spiritual relationship because this is partly why I post these threads. Non believers want to say the Bible doesn't make sense but when they read that the image is separated from the likeness, that makes sense.

So then they become DOGMATIC about interpretations from the Bible which they say is a myth!

Now you come along and contradict them and that's why daskakik, the one who believes in floating souls outside of a simulation made by some peer in the simulation is refuting your post. You can't make this up!!

Also, why are you so DOGMATIC when it comes to following my threads? I can barely hit post when minutes later you're making some non-sensical quip about the post that adds nothing to the thread. It's like you and daskakik have an alarm for when I post.

At the end of the day that's a good thing. I want to make non-believers think so keep following my threads closely.

edit on 17-4-2022 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Think about that, what's a wrong or right interpretation of a myth? It's like art, it's left up to the person.

If that is the case it isn't truth but opinion.

This attest to my spiritual relationship because this is partly why I post these threads. Non believers want to say the Bible doesn't make sense but when they read that the image is separated from the likeness, that makes sense.

Actually , it doesn't. That is why we engage so that other readers can see where your logic fails.

Now you come along and contradict them and that's why daskakik, the one who believes in floating souls outside of a simulation made by some peer in the simulation is refuting your post. You can't make this up!!

That isn't actually a "belief" of mine, as I already said. I'm also not refuting TzarChasm's post, I'm adding my opinion to it.

At the end of the day that's a good thing. I want to make non-believers think so keep following my threads closely.
True but we are not thinking what you want us to.

ETA: I noticed you skirted the post about surgery having been practiced when the stories in the bible where supposedly given to moses, so that they don't talk about something to be discovered, shooting down the premise of the thread or the fact that cain was never in eden so he couldn't have been banished from it, which makes this other theory of yours flop as well.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The answer everyone is looking for is........ He didn't use modern day medical procedures. If we are to believe that he existed / exists then he actually used an ancient medical procedure that has continued to be used throughout the ages or dare I say been refined over time. Whether God used a needle and thread or just used his power to instantly heal Adam is unclear. In fact just thinking about this makes me think of Aliens and unnecessary surgery. To be honest it just raises more questions rather than the conclusion given in the OP.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Now you're interpreting scriptures??

Is it against regulations or something lol

There's no overview. On the 6th day an act of Creation occurred. The Bible tells us this act of Creation was man being Created in the image of God. It doesn't say anything about likeness.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

God creating man in his own “image” and God creating man in his own “likeness “…are terms describing the same thing…

You’re making too big a deal of the likeness aspect…and you’re missing the flow of the overall story of creation, which the majority of Christians already understand...i.e. they see Adam as the first man created etc..

The Bible says nothing about an overview.

The Bible doesn’t have to state “hey, this is overview time”…because it is ex-tractable from the text itself…i.e by looking at it as an overall picture of creation…which is exactly what the majority of Christians have done with those Genesis verses…

Look at plays for example…You have Act 1 which sets the scene…and then Act 2 which goes into more detail about said scene…

I have to say, that you went from loopholes/plot holes in the Bible that weren't there to now interpreting the Bible.

I presume you mean your other thread…where you failed to answer the question…so the plot hole still remains…but let's leave that discussion for the other thread and not here…

That's true and that's fine. I'm not debating the majority of Christians, I'm debating you.

But your views have to stand up to every type of scrutiny and perspective…including the standard Christian ones…

On your other thread “why are atheists so angry with God?” I had to remind two posters of what standard Christianity was and how their perspectives didn’t even line up with it etc…

Ironically the same thing is happening here…lol

- JC

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

this is the Christian skewed interpretation, it is not the correct interpretation of what occurred. You have to see why Hindus have beings that have multiple faces and arms like Ardhanarishvara who are fused together, this state of being is called the Supreme Body. The supreme body in hinduism is the original body where Male and Female were fuse together at will and some beings could defuse and refuse together at will such as Ardhanarishvara. Krishna and Padma fuse into one being before departure, and there are many references in Hinduism of turning into a being with many arms and faces where the male(s) and female(s) is fused together and conjoined.

In Greek mythology, according to Plato's Symposium, does Plato explain that humans originally had more than 2 arms, more than 2 legs, both genitals, etc. Explaining that humans were originally conjoined, and Plato further explains that there were three sexes originally. That this 3rd sex would be forgotten. Male , Female, and Androgynous (fusion of male and female/this is basically union symbolized by the rib). Plato explains Zeus wanted the First Man (Adam) or this split the male and female out of punishment because they did not want to sacrifice animals to him. Plato further explains that Zeus threatens the First Man that he would order Hephaestus to use his 'instruments" to split them apart. Plato further explains that they originally gave birth through laying eggs, but after they were split, the female was modified to give birth through the womb.
Now you can you also see why animal sacrifice is considered a form of obedience in the abrahamic religions. essentially they are trying to rectify what the First Man failed to do, at least in their understanding, that animal sacrifices would appease this being. Yet even though Abraham follows exactly what his God requests, his God does not undo what was lost in the Garden of Eden.

Thats because this is a malicious being. This isn't God, God doesn't have to create things using dust, or use someone's rib and clone somebody. God created the universe out of thin air, so then Adam and Eve should have simply manifested out of thin air. That is the power of God, creating things out of dust, putting them under anesthesia, and performing surgery on their rib is not evidence of God,BUT rather evidence of a malevolent alien prescence. It's like that movie Prometheus , and these giant aliens create humans in their image but end up being hostile to us. Religions and folklore all indicate some sort of alien presence.
edit on 17-4-2022 by Sonnylee139 because: typo

edit on 17-4-2022 by Sonnylee139 because: fix

edit on 17-4-2022 by Sonnylee139 because: typo

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Jewish YAHWEH Tzevaot is Jove Sabazios who is Jupiter Sabazius which is Zeus Sabazios who is Zeus Hypsistos (the Most HIGH God) which was worshipped by the hypsistarians. Basically they worship some form of Zeus, idolized to a point where they change his likeness to an invisible being and worshipped him monotheistically. Denying his physical existence as his original form.

The first Jews who settled in Rome were expelled in 139 BCE, along with Chaldaean astrologers by Cornelius Hispalus under a law which proscribed the propagation of the "corrupting" cult of "Jupiter Sabazius", according to the epitome of a lost book of Valerius Maximus:

Gnaeus Cornelius Hispalus, praetor peregrinus in the year of the consulate of Marcus Popilius Laenas and Lucius Calpurnius, ordered the astrologers by an edict to leave Rome and Italy within ten days, since by a fallacious interpretation of the stars they perturbed fickle and silly minds, thereby making profit out of their lies. The same praetor compelled the Jews, who attempted to infect the Roman custom with the cult of Jupiter Sabazius, to return to their homes.[22]

By this it is conjectured that the Romans identified the Jewish YHVH Tzevaot ("sa-ba-oth", "of the Hosts") as Jove Sabazius.

This mistaken connection of Sabazios and Sabaos has often been repeated[citation needed]. In a similar vein, Plutarch maintained that the Jews worshipped Dionysus, and that the day of Sabbath was a festival of Sabazius.[23] Plutarch also discusses the identification of the Jewish God with the "Egyptian" Typhon, an identification which he later rejects, however. The monotheistic Hypsistarians worshipped the Most High under this name, which may have been a form of the Jewish God.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You said:

If that is the case it isn't truth but opinion.

You're not even aware enough to realize that you're the one calling the Bible a myth then when you can't refute the argument you become DOGMATIC about interpretations.

You don't realize how that sounds?

You did refute Tzar's assertion. You said:

I don't even think it is reinforcing dogmatic tenets. It is the OP's hubris in their interpretation.

Again, you're trying to argue interpretation in a book you call a myth. You don't see how that sounds? You went from loop holes/plot holes to bein dogmatic about interpretations. It's no surprise though because you never answer questions and I understand why. You said:

The idea is that we are souls that also exist outside time and space who incarnated in this simulation and when we are out of the simulation, we are no better or worse than the "peer" that designed the simulation.

You ridicule those who believe the Bible, the Word of God which you can't stop talking about, yet you want to be quiet when you're asked questions. A debate is 2 way.

How can a peer in the simulation create the simulation if they were first a floating soul outside of the simulation? Does this peer control the simulation of this afterlife you believe in? Do these floating souls exist in this afterlife and where do they originate?

Now, I'm going to answer your questions to show yet again, that I answer questions and you don't. You're not here for debate and that's why you don't start threads. You just want to ridicule with the same questions over and over again but that's fine with me. This is because you keep the thread at the top with all of your posting and it's easy to illustrate my point.

You said:

I noticed you skirted the post about surgery having been practiced when the stories in the bible where supposedly given to moses

First, God had just formed Adam from the dust of the ground but he carried out a modern day surgery on Adam to make Eve.

He put Adam into a deep sleep. The Hebrew word תַּרְדֵּמָה tardêmâh, tar-day-maw'; from H7290; a lethargy or (by implication) trance:—deep sleep.

Why put Adam in a deep sleep when He just formed Adam from the dust of the ground? What does trance mean?

trance
/trans/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a half-conscious state characterized by an absence of response to external stimuli,

Why would God put Adam in a half conscious state when he just formed him from the dust of the ground? How did God know the importance of the rib? We're just figuring out about stem cells in the rib and the rib is one of the only places in the body that can partially regenerate itself.

Ribs hold the key to better bone healing Specialized “messenger” cells around damaged ribs encourage faster, more effective bone repair.
elifesciences.org...

In the very first line of the OP I said this:

Why did God carry out a modern day surgery on Adam to Create Eve when He could have just made Eve from the dust of the ground like He did with Adam?

Here's more:

First Surgical Procedure Using Anesthesia On October 16, 1846, Boston dentist William T.G. Morton used sulfuric ether to anesthetize a man who needed surgery to remove a vascular tumor from his neck, according to “The Painful Story Behind Modern Anesthesia” by Dr. Howard Markel on PBS.org.
www.umhs-sk.org...

You then said:

the fact that cain was never in eden so he couldn't have been banished from it

The Bible says:

Genesis 4:3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

Where was the Lord?

13 And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear.

14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

Did Cain get thrown off of earth? He had to leave the face of the earth to live among people that weren't on the face of the earth and he was scared to encounter those people. It then says:

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

Let me repeat that:

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

He sent Cain to the east of Eden. If Cain wasn't in Eden, where is the face of the earth?

Now, I answered your questions as I do with everyone but you're not in a debate. You will not answer any questions. I asked you these questions and you still haven't answered.

If the Bible isn't separating image and likeness show me in the 1st chapter of Genesis where God Created man in His likeness.

Here's another:

How can a peer in the simulation create the simulation if they were first a floating soul outside of the simulation? Does this peer control the simulation of this afterlife you believe in? Do these floating souls exist in this afterlife and where do they originate?

You said:

The idea is that we are souls that also exist outside time and space who incarnated in this simulation and when we are out of the simulation, we are no better or worse than the "peer" that designed the simulation.

This point needs to be made again and again. You don't debate or answer questions. You ridicule the Bible which is consistant down to every jot and tittle but you're talking about a peer that created a simulation that souls outside the simulation enter with no answers as to where these souls come from, did the peer create the souls, does this peer control the afterlife you believe in? THE HUBRIS!!

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You're not even aware enough to realize that you're the one calling the Bible a myth then when you can't refute the argument you become DOGMATIC about interpretations.

Dogmatic? I'm just going by what it says.

I can discuss the content of the star wars movies even though I know they are fiction. This is a weak argument on your part.

You did refute Tzar's assertion. You said:

I don't even think...

That part in bold was my adding my opinion that besides you reinforcing dogmatic tenets, in this case you are also going off script from those tenets with this weak theory.

You're not here for debate...

Of course not, because there is nothing to debate, you are just making things up in your interpretations.

First, God had just formed Adam from the dust of the ground but he carried out a modern day surgery on Adam to make Eve.

But the point was that when the story was handed to moses surgery was already known. It wasn't revealing anything new, no matter how long ago it may have happened. The rest of you answer is pointless because if this.

Genesis 4:3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

Where was the Lord?

Derp, he is supposedly everywhere, inside and outside eden. The first 2 verses of that chapter talk about eve having two sons after being exiled from eden so how could they have been living in eden? That is why cain was working the ground to eat.

He sent Cain to the east of Eden. If Cain wasn't in Eden, where is the face of the earth?

Sounds like you found a loophole yourself.

Going to the east of eden doesn't mean you came from eden. Maybe adam and eve had moved to the south or north of eden after being thrown out of eden without any children.

You will not answer any questions. I asked you these questions and you still haven't answered.

I already told you why, I don't have any answers because it isn't my theory, just one that I have read about. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Everything you posted has been asked and answered, so until you start answering questions, I will just respond with questions. I answer everything that has been asked, most of you guys but especially you answer nothing. You said:

I already told you why, I don't have any answers because it isn't my theory, just one that I have read about. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

You're the one that talked about an afterlife you believe in and it's not your theory? You want to ridicule the Bible which is consistent down to every jot and title but you can't explain where this afterlife you believe in comes from?

You said:

You say this isn't your theory but that's not what you said when you first said this. You only changed when you realized how silly it sounds yet you want to ridicule the Bible?

I said this:

This is just the same thing you pull on every thread where God's mentioned. You ridicule people for believing in God when you're talking about some peer that may have created the universe and you will not answer if this peer controls this afterlife you believe in.

You then responded with this:

Just like the person(s) who created ATS are not gods, they are our peers, even if we are just users while we are here, most of us don't even have mod status.

Think of how this sounds!!

You didn't add any caveats when you said this. This was you explaining the idea that explained your position. When I start asking you questions, you realized how it sounds and so you want to ask questions but not answer them. A debate is 2 way and I have answered all of your questions and you have answered non of mine.

If you're going to ridicule the Bible, which is consistent, you have to be able to answer questions when you make nonsensical statements like this:

Just like the person(s) who created ATS are not gods, they are our peers, even if we are just users while we are here, most of us don't even have mod status.

You even talked about peers as equals but how could a peer of ours, in another type 0 civilization, create a simulation that these floating souls can enter into?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join