It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do people support the Kremlin because they don't like Joe Biden ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: radaghast5

You are the one who jumped that shark.

Accuse others of that which you are guilty.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Let me ask you this and let me preface it by saying this..

I absolutely believe Russian could be committing war crimes.

Whether ordered or not I could see some that have been sitting ducks taking it upon themselves to bomb away to advance their positions.

In war sometimes people have to make decisions to kill civilians to protect themselves, it's usually a numbers game. Even those in the mentality of war don't want to just kill everyone, but after a large casualty count people feel they have no choice. We either all sit here and keep getting picked off or we destroy that whole city or village in some instances.

I could see them wanting to use their old "illegal" bombs for value and to save them for a larger reason.

I could see it happening in many ways.

I can't see any value or purpose in them purposely targeting citizens as is often stated, unless it was actual specific in that they knew of them.

There is also the citizen army thing to be considered, obviously some of the victims wouldn't have been part of this, as in the children.

now my question to you

Knowing the situation the Zelensky administration is in, knowing the situation the military is in. Do you believe most under that pressure wouldn't sacrifice some citizens to alleviate it?

If they have a belief they are right for the position and that their strong leadership is needed, mighten even a good person in that position beable to justify it to themselves?

Now, do you still believe we should 100% percent trust the reporting of the Ukrainian military?

edit on 4/9/2022 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: radaghast5

originally posted by: TheLead

What does the war have to do with Russia being less free than Canada. Your conflating issues.

People are saying that they don't trust any news that's anti Russia.
But refuse to look at the fact that Russia state sponsored media is the farthest thing from "free press" as you can possibly get on the planet right now.

We get the entire spectrum of media and journalism here. It's called freedom of press and freedom to arrive at our individual conclusions based on a comprehensive dissection of said media. If that offends you, it's because you didn't expect us to keep asking questions and doubting whatever narrative you brought with you.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Let me ask you this and let me preface it by saying this..

I absolutely believe Russian could be committing war crimes.

Whether ordered or not I could see some that have been sitting ducks taking it upon themselves to bomb away to advance their positions.

In war sometimes people have to make decisions to kill civilians to protect themselves, it's usually a numbers game. Even those in the mentality of war don't want to just kill everyone, but after a large casualty count people feel they have no choice. We either all sit here and keep getting picked off or we destroy that whole city or village in some instances.

I could see them wanting to use their old "illegal" bombs for value and to save them for a larger reason.

I could see it happening in many ways.

I can't see any value or purpose in them purposely targeting citizens as is often stated, unless it was actual specific in that they knew of them.

There is also the citizen army thing to be considered, obviously some of the victims wouldn't have been part of this, as in the children.

now my question to you

Knowing the situation the Zelensky administration is in, knowing the situation the military is in. Do you believe anyone under that pressure wouldn't sacrifice some citizens to alleviate it?

If they have a belief they are right for the position and that their strong leadership is needed, mighten even a good person in that position beable to justify it to themselves?

Now, do you still believe we should 100% percent trust the reporting of the Ukrainian military?

Hey thanks for the post. Nice read and well written.
1st question: (imo) No. In this day and age of information gathering it's possible but I don't think they'd get away with it without someone geo locating the scene, Satt. images, or good old fashioned cell phones. Also radio intercepts. There was a noteworthy intercept by Germany the other day. Could happen though! Just my opinion.
2nd question: Absolutely not I don't buy everything the Ukrainian army says either. A good example is "The Ghost of Kiev" That (imo) is propaganda designed to lift moral. Why not? But hey, maybe it's true. I actually get most of my sources from filtering through twitter feeds. Some obscure, some not. Some from Russia, some from Ukraine. Donbass, Kiev, Kharkov, st Petersburg (spll)
Have you seen the satellite images from Ukraine? Something has blown away complete towns and villages. They're gone. I don't think the Ukrainians did that and I don't think it's "fake news"..
edit on 9-4-2022 by radaghast5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Still you didn´t check the links .. maybe i got under your skin and you did not like it.. i understand

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Still you didn´t check the links .. maybe i got under your skin and you did not like it.. i understand

Yea, we'll go with that as opposed to attempting to start a conversation under false and absurd pretenses.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: dollukka

Yea, we'll go with that as opposed to attempting to start a conversation under false and absurd pretenses.

The left called everyone a nazi and justified their hate based on that nonesense.

Link?

Hyperbole much?

I think I can play this game as well.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You should sign up for telegram. Twitter nuked my account for posting a 1 min video not even showing anything gruesome.

Just a couple of scenes where Ukraine a UAF soldier is caught on camera saying "Can I shoot the people without blue armbands" the reply was "go ahead."

I posted it in a NYT thread. That is probably what did it. lol

As for the destroyed settlements here is a link to a video and a translation.

t.me...

‼️🇺🇦Mass killings like in Bucha: Ukrainian troops attacked civilians, believing that the Russian army was stationed in the village
For a long time, the Armed Forces of Ukraine showered shells on the village of Yagodnoye near Chernigov, believing that Russian troops were stationed there.
Several strikes were filmed by a Russian drone. The indiscriminate shelling of artillery led to the mass death of the civilian population ...
A similar thing is happening near Kharkov, where the Armed Forces of Ukraine are razing to the ground (t.me...) uncontrolled settlements...
t.me/RVvoenkor

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Sure.

Link

Your turn.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Please, knock off the "your turn", "my turn", "this is a fun game" stuff.
NOW!

Go after the ball not the player.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

See, I also believe it is likely some Governments may have things to hide in Ukraine.

Yes, I've seen the images, I just don't know that the Ukrainian military weren't occupying building. Would you consider a position you are being fired on from as off limits?

The Bucha images of the bodies in the streets I have serious questions about.

I also watched the 4 hr video footage from the tank attack on the nuclear facility and it was obvious they were first fired on. That doesn't make firing at a nuclear facility sound any less stupid, but in the context they likely knew the layout and that it was adminstration building they were taking fire from their option was to leave or advance it makes more sense.

I'm not saying they are not committing war crimes, but per the knews coming out it is all they are there to do. I just also happen to find it likely Ukraine could be staging incidents and also quite possibly commiting astrocities on it's people for Nato involvement.

Whether the Ukrainians killing tied up Russian soldiers deal is real or not, people are actively justifying and actually celebrating it.

Along with the actual war between two countries there is an information war amongst us all.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Sure.

Link

Your turn.

I actually thought Trump was a dumb-Ass until Putin decided to put his nuclear pistol to the free worlds head. Putins not just a dumb-ass but a dangerous one. Scary times when another country tries to tell you what to do "Or else!"

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Truth is the first causality of war. I think after years of blatant lies from both the media and government, people can't trust everything they are being told. I don't blame them and it is a smart thing to do. I'm sure there are people that do support Russia just because they despise Biden, and they are complete morons. Just like the people that blindly support Ukraine are morons.

It's one thing to support Ukraine in terms of supporting freedom and condemning the atrocities committed by the Russians there. But there are some people who don't question everything the Ukrainian govt. is doing and they like to attack people who do, by claiming they support Putin. There are some things that have happened in Ukraine that we just dont have enough information to back up certain claims being made. Both sides are in full propaganda mode.

I consider my self quite conservative, but I have observed both Dems and Republicans taking either side without doing any research. You can still support the Ukrainian people while being cautious about its govt and the west's intentions, same can be said about Russia. We unfortunately have no real way of knowing the full truth in certain circumstances.

You can see for yourself the biases on this very site, reddit and twitter. If you follow the combat footage that is being released every day on reddit you will notice that people quickly downvote any Ukrainian forces being killed/destroyed and upvote Russians being killed/destroyed. Twitter is just a dump in general so it is pretty difficult to tell what is going on there, but I have seen both sides promote propaganda. Twitter is quite valuable though, because often that is where you will find first hand sources from people on the ground. You just have to be careful that the footage isn't from 2014 or some other conflict.

Now for this site, I have definitely noticed Russian propaganda being pushed that is easily debunked. We have a lot of intelligent members here that deny ignorance and point it out. I'm sure everyone knows who the members are that push this garbage here. My main issue is the people that deny the atrocities committed against the civilians. It is one thing to bomb an apartment building because Ukrainian forces occupy it. I have seen video of this. This is war and that happens. But to deny the bombings of civilians sheltering, shooting civilians trying to escape, and the torture and rape is just mind-blowing. I've seem some terrible videos these past few days and it is disgusting. Some of these invaders are truly subhuman filth.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Sure.

Link

Your turn.

I actually thought Trump was a dumb-Ass until Putin decided to put his nuclear pistol to the free worlds head. Putins not just a dumb-ass but a dangerous one. Scary times when another country tries to tell you what to do "Or else!"

Ukraine has been that country under a few regimes.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Sure.

Link

Your turn.

Ukraine has been that country under a few regimes.

Ukraine gave up their nuclear capability decades ago. Under the assumption that we (The Free World) would protect them against the aggressors.
Shameful really, but hey I have no power when it comes to unfulfilled promises and treaties.

Hopefully we can fast track Finland and some others into the fold before "your boy" takes another crap in Europe.

:/

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yes, the Budapest Memorandum and Minsk Accords are nothing more than paper in practice.

"My boy?"

Care to backup your worthless assumption with some teeth?

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yes, the Budapest Memorandum and Minsk Accords are nothing more than paper in practice.

"My boy?"

Well, correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to be pro Russia as far as this situation goes. I'm pro Ukrainian. We're not on the same terms as far as ideology so I can only assume that you smoke whatever the Kremlin puts in your pipe, and call everything else "fake news".

edit on 9-4-2022 by radaghast5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

"My boy?"

Well, correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to be pro Russia as far as this situation goes. I'm pro Ukrainian. We're not on the same terms as far as ideology so I can only assume that you smoke whatever the Kremlin puts in your pipe, and call everything else "fake news".

Well, that went full circle.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

'm pro Ukrainian.

Nazis and all.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

"My boy?"

'm pro Ukrainian.

Nazis and all.

Then say it. Say that Putin started the war (which he indeed did by amassing 130,000 troops at the boarder and coming in.)

But you cannot. Thus you're (imo) a "Putin Man"

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

"My boy?"

'm pro Ukrainian.

Nazis and all.

Then say it. Say that Putin started the war (which he indeed did by amassing 130,000 troops at the boarder and coming in.)

But you cannot. Thus you're (imo) a "Putin Man"

Just my opinion.

Not a very educated opinion as ive already said as much.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join