It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do people support the Kremlin because they don't like Joe Biden ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Seems a lot of people on the right support Vladmir Putin. Is it because of their hatred for the left? I mean, you have to really hate a group to support the greatest war atrocities we've seen since ww2.

edit on 9-4-2022 by radaghast5 because: (no reason given)

MOD NOTE
IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Sat Apr 9 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: radaghast5

Pretty much. The Right were anti-Putin until Obama started having issues with him.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Where are these lots of people?

"I stand/sit/kneel in support/condemnation of the current thing." TM

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Fun game. Can I play?

The left called everyone a nazi and justified their hate based on that nonesense. Now supporting actual nazis in Ukraine.

Ok, thats my turn

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Where are these lots of people?

"I stand/sit/kneel in support/condemnation of the current thing." TM

Just reading a few Right-leaning forums.
Many people think it's fake. They deflect from the facts on the ground. They think Ukraine is bombing themselves and Russia hasn't killed any civilians.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Fun game. Can I play?

The left called everyone a nazi and justified their hate based on that nonesense. Now supporting actual nazis in Ukraine.

Ok, thats my turn

There are "nazis" in all countries. Including Canada, Russia, and Ukraine.
What makes a Nazi an "actual" nazi?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Well, Ukraine has been bombing themselves for the past 8 years.

But yes, now russia is invading a sovereign nation and also bombing Ukraine. Many civilian casualties then and now. Dead russian and ukraine soldiers as well.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The left called everyone a nazi and justified their hate based on that nonesense.

That's what Putin has done though, right?
That's exactly what he did.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: radaghast5

Fun game. Can I play?

Ok, thats my turn

There are "nazis" in all countries. Including Canada, Russia, and Ukraine.
What makes a Nazi an "actual" nazi?

In govt and military? That is, positions of power?

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

No

Hell No.

There is such a thing as NONE of the above.
edit on 9-4-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I don't think anyone in the general public is getting enough factual and true intel to make a judgement.
Plus, the public's opinion isn't worth 2 sh!ts in the grand scheme of things anyway.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

and also because they dont trust the MSN so they trust Russia instead, go figure

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
And yet one corner of the American right continues to support Russia, or at least Russian talking points, despite the lack of any clear political reason for it to do so.

www.newstatesman.com...

interesting read.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

No, from my perspective what war crimes you see are presented to you by people who have been caught lying over and over and over.

Plus we're the only ones to have dropped nuclear bombs leveling 2 seperate cities.

Kids are still being blown up in locations around the world from all the bombs we've dropped.

We just bragged about killing a terrorist bomber 5 months ago who ended up being an aides worker, along with his children. Its okay though we used a targeting system.

We use our citizens money to buy influence in countries and topple the government if they don't play.

It's just this stupid idea that Putin is literally Hitler and that he is doing anything different than any other country in prinicipal. We've made international rules of war that only a country of our influence could hope to maintain and still be an economic force. Every country can't afford to retro-fit their military everytime someone decides you can't use that type of equipment anymore.

It's the fact we're pushing our influence closer and closer to the bear along with missles pointed in their direction. Their defensive only by label. Missles that can target incoming air strikes could certainly target ground equipment. Putin has to rely on the fact that we are so superior that would we never resort to that. Could you look at our history and believe that?

Reports that come from a Government who's only option is Nato involvement is likely compromised, but we're supposed to believe it is on the up and up when we know from the beginnig there were false reports

People are tired of acting. We literally teamed up to beat back nature to have an arena to safely war in. We are always at economical war which lives and livelihoods are contingent on, but we act as if we are in friendly competition.

edit on 4/9/2022 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

That article should ask why because one doesnt support Ukranian govt, its default is to support russia.

Its a false narrative.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I support Putin if he nukes the world and ends this nightmare. And the greatest war atrocities since world war 2 already and is happening all over the Middle East, including blowing up 80 people at a wedding with a drone, including women and children, torturing innocent people at abu ghraib and turning entire cities and towns to rubble. No one was going slavi iraq back then when over a million innocent Iraqis were killed by us forces.

edit on 9-4-2022 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If you're choosing sides, you're a hypocrite who is wallowing in ignorance. There is more than enough blame for both countries to share responsibility equally.

To choose sides, you'd also have to completely ignore half of the facts. There are outside forces that have instigated and funded this entire confrontation for their own gain.

You would also have to be unable to step back and see the bigger picture, which is the direction western powers have been trying to lead for a long time, and polarizing the world to demand escalation to a possible WWIII has the potential of fulfilling their goals in a much more timely manor.

If you don't know what the western worlds' goals are, you have no business speaking on the current world situation. Your time would be much better spent on researching both sides of the issue.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This is why people on the right, and probably many moderates, think democrats are idiots. Correlation does not equal causation. If more ice cream cones are consumed at times of shark attacks does that tell you ice cream causes shark attacks? People can be anti-putin and still think they're being lied to. If you wonder why people would think the media is lying to them... congrats on waking up from your coma!

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

And yet one corner of the American right continues to support Russia, or at least Russian talking points, despite the lack of any clear political reason for it to do so.

www.newstatesman.com...

interesting read.

[www.jstor.org...]https://www.jstor.org/stable/24483306l]
Also an interesting read, unless you want to just pick and choose your beliefs from only the liberal ideology.
No matter haw flat a pancake is, it still has two sides. Choosing sides in this conflict is like choosing who is more evil; Satan or the devil.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Seems a lot of people on the right support Vladmir Putin. Is it because of their hatred for the left? I mean, you have to really hate a group to support the greatest war atrocities we've seen since ww2.

People can disdain Putin and Biden simultaneously for different reasons. We don't have to "choose a side" because frankly, all the sides suck except the republic of Ukraine who can't get a word in between fascists of the east and oligarchs of the west.

edit on 9-4-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join