It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Bruce Willis Retires After Developing Aphasia - Symptom #8 On List Of 'Vaxx' Side Effects

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
Was going to make a joke about the hundred or so crappy movies he has churned out over the last few years, but I just like the guy too much.

Most cases of aphasia happen after a stroke or injury. I’ll be curious if we find out that he had a mild stroke recently. He is 67 after all.

Yes, when we are 67 we all develop strokes.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Was going to make a joke about the hundred or so crappy movies he has churned out over the last few years, but I just like the guy too much.

Most cases of aphasia happen after a stroke or injury. I’ll be curious if we find out that he had a mild stroke recently. He is 67 after all.

No one said that. But if you’re denying that they’re at a higher risk, well, you’re not too bright.

Then again, this idea that it’s more likely the vaccine than the MOST COMMON causes is pretty silly, so…have fun

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

LOL what a dumb statement

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

No one said that. But if you’re denying that they’re at a higher risk, well, you’re not too bright.

Then again, this idea that it’s more likely the vaccine than the MOST COMMON causes is pretty silly, so…have fun

Really? Do you know the long term side effects of it?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
@rickymouse

No way in hell any of them got the same thing the rest of us have. Only the little folks got the real thing. The rest of them, if they got anything at all, got the safe stuff instead. Think about it, does anyone really believe these politicians and actors that lined up day one, whether it was Trump, Biden or whoever else, really hot shot up with this thing before seeing what was going to happen. No one in power would ever be put at such a risk so soon.

Besides, I have heard rumors for a little while now that he has been slipping a bit mentally so it could be completely unrelated to anything he may or may not have taken. Either way it's shame. Don't want anyone to suffer from anything and the last 5 years or so movie wise has been pretty.... Awful

Just to add that this post was in response to the post from Ricky mouse but the quote option isn't working.
edit on 30-3-2022 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What a shame.

The sad news that Bruce Willis has developed a serious neurological condition meaning he has to retire from the movie industry has been turned into yet another dumb, raving anti vax political diatribe.

Please God, will this ever stop?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
What a shame.

The sad news that Bruce Willis has developed a serious neurological condition meaning he has to retire from the movie industry has been turned into yet another dumb, raving anti vax political diatribe.

Do you know the long term side effects? Can you share them with us?

What "anti vax"? Do you mean common sense observations about experimental gene therapy?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I read something interesting about the Will Smith show. The latest is Pfizer sponsored the Oscars and that security was warned there would be some sort of altercation on stage, but were to stand down and ignore it.
Pfizer has been working on a new alopecia and they just ramped up marketing last week.
[strangesounds.substack.com...]

Don't shoot the messenger....

Brain fog and aphasia, along with severe body aches, muscle cramps, weakness, heart palpitations and chest pains are commonly reported on the vaccine injured sites.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Really? Do you know the long term side effects of it?
nope. But I do know that stroke and injury are the most common documented causes of aphasia. To automatically assume they don’t apply is silly.

Maybe it was a bad injury. Probably not. Either way, so associate it with that, with no evidence whatsoever, is irresponsible at best.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
@rickymouse

No way in hell any of them got the same thing the rest of us have. Only the little folks got the real thing. The rest of them, if they got anything at all, got the safe stuff instead. Think about it, does anyone really believe these politicians and actors that lined up day one, whether it was Trump, Biden or whoever else, really hot shot up with this thing before seeing what was going to happen. No one in power would ever be put at such a risk so soon.

Besides, I have heard rumors for a little while now that he has been slipping a bit mentally so it could be completely unrelated to anything he may or may not have taken. Either way it's shame. Don't want anyone to suffer from anything and the last 5 years or so movie wise has been pretty.... Awful

Just to add that this post was in response to the post from Ricky mouse but the quote option isn't working.

You might want to check out how the Polio vaccine was rolled out.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I read something interesting about the Will Smith show. The latest is Pfizer sponsored the Oscars and that security was warned there would be some sort of altercation on stage, but were to stand down and ignore it.
Pfizer has been working on a new alopecia and they just ramped up marketing last week.

Brain fog and aphasia, along with severe body aches, muscle cramps, weakness, heart palpitations and chest pains are commonly reported on the vaccine injured sites.

Not only that but hair loss is a side effect of the experimental gene therapy. Imagine if her condition was caused by the mRNA vaccine. Can't rule anything out at this point.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Think there's any chance vaccine side effects are being used as a cover for withdrawal of a "chrome" substance?

Might be completely irrelevant..

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Everything bad, that happens to anybody, from here on is vaccine related.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well, apparently it's a symptom that occurs early in Alzheimers, and there is an article from 2021 before the Vax was readily available that discusses his decline in years, even noting in 2015 that he wore an ear piece to be fed lines because he couldn't remember them.

After OK! exclusively revealed that the 65-year-old Die Hard star has been battling early on-set memory loss for at least the past two years, a second source divulged that Willis sold his New York real estate so that he can be with his children and wife Emma Heming Willis full-time in Los Angeles.

In 2015, Bruce was seen wearing an earpiece to feed him lines when he made his Broadway debut in Misery alongside Laurie Metcalf. Over time, it seems like Bruce’s health has continued to deteriorate.

OK

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

You're back.

I blame the vaccine.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

IMHO Hollywood really dropped the all 20 years ago when nobody got together a Duke Nukem movie with Willis as Duke. It could have been a erfect match of actor to role right up there with Jackman as Wolverine and RDJ as Tony Stark.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Kind of like anybody that died the past 2 years was from Covid.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
What a shame.

Do you know the long term side effects? Can you share them with us?

What "anti vax"? Do you mean common sense observations about experimental gene therapy?

This is one of those conspiracies that will be vehemently denied until they have painted themselves into a corner and have no choice left but to address it publicly.

It has taken decades in the past. Lets hope that's not the case this time.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Not only that but hair loss is a side effect of the experimental gene therapy. Imagine if her condition was caused by the mRNA vaccine. Can't rule anything out at this point.

Jada went public with her alopecia in 2018, so not rooted in the vaccine.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Considering he doesn't believe a lot of what the government says (he doesn't buy that Oswald killed JFK) and he often refused to "mask up" when being coerced to do so (even if he did offer a "Hollywood apology" for not), I highly doubt he's been jabbed (but he probably has a card).

Wouldn't shock me if he's a member here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join