It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Bruce Willis Retires After Developing Aphasia - Symptom #8 On List Of 'Vaxx' Side Effects

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Of the 1291 side effects listed in the FOIA released pfizer documents, aphasia is listed as #8. This is the same list pfizer wanted to wait 75 years to release. I think we know why now since not a single person can seem to answer this persons question about why they need 75 years.

APPENDIX 1. LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST
1p36 deletion syndrome;2-Hydroxyglutaric aciduria;5'nucleotidase increased;Acoustic
neuritis;Acquired C1 inhibitor deficiency;Acquired epidermolysis bullosa;Acquired epileptic
aphasia;

As Steve Kirsch points out:

Bruce Willis is 67 and developed aphasia after being vaccinated. Could it just be a coincidence? Maybe, but how did Willis’ doctors rule out the vaccine being causal?

We aren’t told this. Why not?

340 vs. 12 for his age group… a factor of 28 higher reporting rate for the COVID vaccines.

But I also very distinctly remember, very early on after the vaccines rolled out, a story from Dr. Byram Bridle of a teenage girl, perfectly healthy before getting the vaccine, who couldn’t speak shortly after getting vaccinated.

Example from VAERS:

VAERS ID:907710 (history) About 30 minutes after injection felt brain fog and had a hard time finding words; About 30 minutes after injection felt brain fog and had a hard time finding words; It''s like we were having to concentrate more than usual to do routine stuff; This is a spontaneous report from a contactable consumer (patient himself). A 44-year-old male received BNT162B2 (PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE, Lot number Ej1685), intramuscular on the left arm, as first single dose on 20Dec2020 (at 06:30) for COVID-19 immunisation. The patient did not have a relevant medical history. No relevant concomitant medications were provided. About 30 minutes after injection felt brain fog and had a hard time finding words. Another nurse that got vaccinated at the same time felt the same way. It''s like we were having to concentrate more than usual to do routine stuff. The patient was not treated for the events. The patient did not perform COVID test before vaccination but after vaccination Nasal Swab, Rapid PCR, was Negative. He was recovering from the events.; Sender''s Comments: Linked Report(s) : US-PFIZER INC-2020504556 same drug, same event and different patient

SOURCE

edit on 30-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Interesting....

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So do you know if Willis was vaccinated?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
nevermind. It is the same one.

edit on 30-3-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Not gonna lie, I miss him already. Not because he's such a uniquely talented guy but because his movies were funny. I found a Christmas decoration of his character inside an aluminum cube to represent the vent duct and it makes me smile every time I look at it.

edit on 30-3-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

So celebrities and others never suffered from aphasia before the vaccine then ?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

My friend got dizzy one day. They are vaccinated

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

We sure Bruce doesn't have alopecia?

Might have to smack someone bringing it up 🤨

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Saw that.

It wears off after 4 month.

Well for me.
edit on 30-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think that falls under the "too soon" umbrella. I'll be sure to let you know when it's cool.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

We don't joke about that here!

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Some people just don't like being laughed at. Imagine being married to a funny guy like Will Smith and not having the confidence to endure a whole 5 seconds of teasing.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

So celebrities and others never suffered from aphasia before the vaccine then ?

And celebrities, such as Betty White, never, ever died of the vax, before the vax...boom!

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The guy was in over 140+ movies and television.

Feel like I've seen his charm everywhere, even the cameos. His interviews on Letterman were far above par.

Just won't feel like Christmas this year.😑

I hope he gets better.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
More and more people are coming out with terrible after vax side effects and dead, but pharma keep playing the victim of propaganda.

Pharma are despicable, corrupted and dirty, their motto is all for profits, even at the cost of crimes against humanity.

Anybody that fended this corruption is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Was going to make a joke about the hundred or so crappy movies he has churned out over the last few years, but I just like the guy too much.

Most cases of aphasia happen after a stroke or injury. I’ll be curious if we find out that he had a mild stroke recently. He is 67 after all.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think that falls under the "too soon" umbrella. I'll be sure to let you know when it's cool.

Bruce seems rough around the edges, but doesn't have a hair trigger temper like will Smith.

Also, too soon are my favorite. Sensitivity is great.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Oh no doubt.
The recent list he's been doing or was doing seemed like straight to rental rather than big time Hollywood.

But I like him too.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
But hey, at least he didn't catch the covid cold! Thanks anyway for playing.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Only when a high ranking politicians family member is proven to have gotten problems from this vaccine will they ban this technology and go back to the original regulations that protect us from improper medicines. That is the way it is in this country.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join