It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia now presenting evidence of American bio-labs in Ukraine.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Like I said... call them what you want.

They were funded by the DoD no matter what you say.

The CLAIM was bio weapon labs.

These are not even remotely close.

More like dentist labs (not even that)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The Russians are fast right? When did they manage to do such a great investigation?
I guess Putin's planned to come with this psyop move after conquering Kiev.
The optics would be great. Some of us would beak it from his hand along with Russians watching their TV. They just throw everything at it. What's next, a false flag chemical attack? I dont care. The Russian source of all sources is discredited. I wonder how many conspiracy theories were designed by FSB.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
The Russians are fast right? When did they manage to do such a great investigation?
I guess Putin's planned to come with this psyop move after conquering Kiev.
The optics would be great. Some of us would beak it from his hand along with Russians watching their TV. They just throw everything at it. What's next, a false flag chemical attack? I dont care. The Russian source of all sources is discredited. I wonder how many conspiracy theories were designed by FSB.

The great russian 'evidence' was a sticker on a 15 year old laptop.

russia isn't even trying anymore, only our ATS russian invasion supporters are.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

a reply to: JAY1980

Here's a document going a little bit into what the US military intentions were for Ukraine in 2003 - 2004:

ht tps://web.archive.org/web/20150509215532/ht tp://photos.state.gov/libraries/ukraine/895/pdf/Sec_Asst_FactSheet.pdf

STILL doesn't mention anything even remotely related to U.S. bio weapon labs.

Pro tip: ATS has had ALL of these documents for years.

They're public information.

Wanna keep playing?

You just made a statement without backing it up, just like with everything else you regurgitate. All words, no proof, no substance... just... words.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

a reply to: JAY1980

Here's a document going a little bit into what the US military intentions were for Ukraine in 2003 - 2004:

ht tps://web.archive.org/web/20150509215532/ht tp://photos.state.gov/libraries/ukraine/895/pdf/Sec_Asst_FactSheet.pdf

STILL doesn't mention anything even remotely related to U.S. bio weapon labs.

Pro tip: ATS has had ALL of these documents for years.

They're public information.

Wanna keep playing?

You just made a statement without backing it up, just like with everything else you regurgitate. All words, no proof, no substance... just... words.

I just laughed at your unsubstantiated claim.

Step away from that mirror.

These are NOT evidence of bio weapon labs.

Do you really think bio weapon labs only cost 2 million dollars?

They are Monitoring Stations.

We build them everywhere.

Publicly.

Just laughable.

edit on 8-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
News flash for THE uninformed, which is sad really, considering this is ATS..the world is full of biolabs!!! run for nefarious purposes, by the US, Russia, China, Israel..etc, etc

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
News flash for THE uninformed, which is sad really, considering this is ATS..the world is full of biolabs!!! run for nefarious purposes, by the US, Russia, China, Israel..etc, etc

Does that mean we should just throw up our hands and say "Welp! There's already biolabs everywhere. No sense in stopping now. Let's build more."

After what we saw in Wuhan, not only should no more be built, there should be inventory taken of what is where, and we should start burning out "U.S./West funded biolabs" not on our sovereign territory, with cleansing fire.

The people that are responsible for helping setup the Wuhan lab (IN CHINA!) should located, tried and imprisoned. Their callous neglect for safety and actual criminal disregard of directives TELLING them to STOP GoF research should be punished. "Fauci lied, and millions died"

It's unconscionable what is happening. The worst man-made disaster in the history of the species, and we're not only ignoring the investigation, but not even acknowledging that cleanup operations are needed to avoid a repeat. This is the type of situation that creates the Gates conspiracy theories, the seeming apathy and denial of reality about how dangerous and what a bad idea these labs are. When people in authority ignore the situation, it makes it look like they have ulterior motives for these labs to continue operating.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Right, virtually all of the major powers have had or do have bio-weapons programs. This is a fact, not a conspiracy.

Therefore, it's not implausible at all that they did in Ukraine. That obviously doesn't prove that they did, but this idea that it's some far out theory isn't really substantiated by history.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

So full we had to move some of the bio weapon labs into Ukraine.

At a cost of 2m.

(Not even enough to pay for the flooring)

There are no U.S. bio weapon labs in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

Right, virtually all of the major powers have had or do have bio-weapons programs. This is a fact, not a conspiracy.

Therefore, it's not implausible at all that they did in Ukraine. That obviously doesn't prove that they did, but this idea that it's some far out theory isn't really substantiated by history.

True. Only the non-idiot countries take the crazy step (and I know this sounds insane) of not placing labs with potentially lethal studies .... in territory THEY control ... not adversarial countries ... and not say, in/near cities with about 10mn people in them.

Wuhan was setup by either the dumbest, most reckless people in the history or the world....or very cunning and devious people. Maybe both: (Fauci and the idiots on the U.S. side, their devious/cunning counterparts on the Chinese side).

If there are really biological research labs, U.S. funded, still not on terra firma that our government/military has absolute control over, then it just further substantiates the idiot hypothesis from the prior paragraph.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

At a cost of 2m.

No U.S. bio ~weapons~ labs, or no U.S. bio labs in Ukraine?

Is Wuhan Institute of Virology considered an overt weapons lab? Did that make much of a difference on what happened?

Semantics are a fun game to play, as is proving a negative.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Bio weapons labs are very few on the planet, but they do exist.

However the U.S. did not build any in Ukraine.

They are HUGE, and EXTREMELY expensive to build and equip.

We have NO reason for wver even wanting any in Ukraine.

Huge risk and ZERO potential reward.

And NOBODY has provided ANY evidence of such.

Meanwhile, russia is using the existence of these imaginary U.S. bio weapon labs in Ukraine as an excuse to kill innocent humans in Ukraine.

Some here must be so proud.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I agree that even knowing that many governments have had bio-weapons programs, the Ukraine would seem not an ideal location to operate them for the US/NATO. This so far is the better argument I have heard.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

True. Only the non-idiot countries take the crazy step (and I know this sounds insane) of not placing labs with potentially lethal studies .... in territory THEY control ... not adversarial countries ... and not say, in/near cities with about 10mn people in them.

Wuhan was setup by either the dumbest, most reckless people in the history or the world....or very cunning and devious people. Maybe both: (Fauci and the idiots on the U.S. side, their devious/cunning counterparts on the Chinese side).

If there are really biological research labs, U.S. funded, still not on terra firma that our government/military has absolute control over, then it just further substantiates the idiot hypothesis from the prior paragraph.

That's just it, people keep saying there wouldn't be questionable bio-labs set up in questionable countries. But, in the example of Wuhan, it seems that is precisely what Fauci and Ecohealth did in China, to get around US prohibitions on gain-of-function research in the US.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Does that mean we should just throw up our hands and say "Welp! There's already biolabs everywhere. No sense in stopping now. Let's build more."

After what we saw in Wuhan, not only should no more be built, there should be inventory taken of what is where, and we should start burning out "U.S./West funded biolabs" not on our sovereign territory, with cleansing fire.

The people that are responsible for helping setup the Wuhan lab (IN CHINA!) should located, tried and imprisoned. Their callous neglect for safety and actual criminal disregard of directives TELLING them to STOP GoF research should be punished. "Fauci lied, and millions died"

It's unconscionable what is happening. The worst man-made disaster in the history of the species, and we're not only ignoring the investigation, but not even acknowledging that cleanup operations are needed to avoid a repeat. This is the type of situation that creates the Gates conspiracy theories, the seeming apathy and denial of reality about how dangerous and what a bad idea these labs are. When people in authority ignore the situation, it makes it look like they have ulterior motives for these labs to continue operating.

It's not that I favour them, I just wouldn't find it shocking..if true. Right now, hard to trust any info.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It's totally possible, but I'm not really trusting anyone at this point..information wise.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

At a cost of 2m.

I'm not saying it's true or not, just saying it would not surprise me at all. All the worlds powers do their dirty work in someone elses yard. So much propaganda from every side of this, to be confident.

I think Putin can F off, Ukraine did not invade Russia, so thats where it is for me.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Oh I agree 100%.

If U.S. government helped establish a biolab in Wuhan, China....where wouldn't they set one up.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

Oh I agree 100%.

If U.S. government helped establish a biolab in Wuhan, China....where wouldn't they set one up.

Canada in on it too, as to where..anywhere they think they can do it regulatory wise. Some of the labs may well be doing some "legit" work, that's obviously how they exist, but you know there are side programs.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I agree that even knowing that many governments have had bio-weapons programs, the Ukraine would seem not an ideal location to operate them for the US/NATO. This so far is the better argument I have heard.

In what possible way?

Building bio weapons labs in Ukraine is about the worst place on the PLANET for us to build bio weapon labs.

There are NO U.S. bio weapon labs in Ukraine.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join