It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia now presenting evidence of American bio-labs in Ukraine.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What happened to peoples brains lately ?

It’s worrying

Why would the US need biolabs near Russia to use biological warfare? Why? does it have a strategic
Range like a missile? Lol

These very same BSL2 labs are all over the world, all
Over Europe

Everywhere

Russia has been claiming the same thing since 2008 in Georgia 🇬🇪 and used it as pretext to invasion of Georgia

All that’s happening is Russia and China are attempting to destroy the international rules based order and Putin is creating propaganda strait from the Q lunatic world, that’s obvious

Low IQ bros be simping hard for Putler
edit on 8-3-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

i can be against both the russia invasion and u.s. intervention and empire war mongering.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Gotta love regulars on ATS who only believe the mainstream establishment narratives on most topics. To be honest, I think it's good to have some normies on ATS for counterpoints. But, why would they be here on a personal level. What's the point of being super active on a conspiracy forum if you don't really believe any of them?

There is tons of malice and conspiracy in the world. There's also uses of it for disinformation for certain narratives or agendas. We always have to read between the lines. Some people just play contrarian to whatever the media says, inversing the "main narrative", which is accepting just as much control as those who always believe the MSM. By its nature, it's allowing their talking points to influence your opinions.

Why would the US be doing something sketchy with biolabs in an unstable country that could be overtaken at any moment. Talk about getting caught with your pants down. Wouldn't it be better to do it somewhere you have sound control of and just move the product after the fact?

Maybe people are questioning the Russian accusation because there's not solid proof of it yet. God knows they have motive to stir the pot.

I don't doubt the US does questionable (to say politely) things with bio research. But I do question Russian allegations we're doing it in a hotzone.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Uh, yea......there's some "conflation" going on here.

See: ua.usembassy.gov... xHq5uD1PrmJQEqSOlW9Iwwb2xC3ghjOJ2oN6TVtCi8

So, what the Russians are "claiming" to be bio-weapons labs are actually disease research and control facilities operated by the government of Ukraine to which the US has contributed monies. So, for example, they have been researching:

“Risk Assessment of Selected Avian EDPs Potentially Carried by Migratory Birds over Ukraine”
“Prevalence of Crimean Congo hemorrhagic fever virus and hantaviruses in Ukraine and the potential requirement for differential diagnosis of suspect leptospirosis patients”
  “The Spread of African Swine Fever Virus (ASFV) in Domestic Pigs and Wild Boars in Ukraine – Building Capacityfor Insight into the Transmission of ASFV through Characterization of Virus Isolates by Genome Sequencing and Phylogenetic Analysis”
“ASFBiosurveillanceand ASF Regional Risk Assessment: A Field to Plate Survey”

Personally, I never knew there was a "Crimean Congo hemorrhagic fever virus, but .....whatever.

As I see it, it seems this is one initiative the US funds that's actually for the better because it fosters local research to get out in front of diseases that are prevalent in the local ares to develop defenses prior to break-out.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Russia also said they were never going to invade Ukraine and it was training exercises.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In a nutshell, what's the problem with running or helping to run a Biology Laboratory in another country? The USA has sent money to China for their biolab research.

Because... its not 1 lab.... its atleast 7 as per the US Embassy website. They have been funded since 2010-2012.

And the difference between these and Wuhan:

- Why did Wuhan receive money from NIH, the labs in Ukraine from DoD??

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

In a nutshell, what's the problem with running or helping to run a Biology Laboratory in another country? The USA has sent money to China for their biolab research.

Because... its not 1 lab.... its atleast 7 as per the US Embassy website. They have been funded since 2010-2012.

These are NOT bio weapon labs.

Not even remotely close.

Stop lying.

And the claim was 100 U.S. bio weapon labs in Ukraine, nor 1, or even 7

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LetTheColdCome

I'll stop when russia stops.

*furiously thumbs through the Soviet Yellow Pages to find Putin’s phone number and beg him to stop the invasion*

He stopped answering.

Too many Anonymous calls.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Not even remotely close.

Stop lying.

The US Embassy or anyone else is not going to write "Bio Warfare Lab" or "Gain Of Function Lab" anywhere, especially not publicly.

Ffs, the NIH tried to suppress Wuhan being gain of function for so long, even when it was becoming obvious. I found those freaking Wuhan documents back in late summer 2021.

The first I read was not 100... thats sounds like a counter info to make the claim seem outlandish.

I read 11 labs the first time. But on the website I only found documents for 7 different cities in Ukraine.

Also... why the hell, did Burisma choose to assign Cofer Black to the board of directors? He has no experience in that field.
Ofcourse he would then have a natural reason to be in Ukraine. Too hard to check that one up though.
But comeon...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

They also aren't going to put bio weapons in bsl2 labs.

Or BSL4 labs ANYWHERE near Ukraine.

If they did, we would have already found out the hard way

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LetTheColdCome

I'll stop when russia stops.

*furiously thumbs through the Soviet Yellow Pages to find Putin’s phone number and beg him to stop the invasion*

He stopped answering.

Too many Anonymous calls.

He answered and told me the real reason for his invasion is because he’s still upset about the Broad Street Bullies beating up on his little red hockey team back in ‘76

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
What happened to peoples brains lately ?

It’s worrying

Why would the US need biolabs near Russia to use biological warfare? Why? does it have a strategic
Range like a missile? Lol

These very same BSL2 labs are all over the world, all
Over Europe

Everywhere

Russia has been claiming the same thing since 2008 in Georgia 🇬🇪 and used it as pretext to invasion of Georgia

All that’s happening is Russia and China are attempting to destroy the international rules based order and Putin is creating propaganda strait from the Q lunatic world, that’s obvious

Low IQ bros be simping hard for Putler

China is trying to take over. So riddle us this, why are so many leaders and corporations including Biden et al. bowing to Chinese interests? Sure seems a lot of them are compromised...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Agreed.

Their time will come.

Dealing with russia this month.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Gotta love regulars on ATS who only believe the mainstream establishment narratives on most topics. To be honest, I think it's good to have some normies on ATS for counterpoints. But, why would they be here on a personal level. What's the point of being super active on a conspiracy forum if you don't really believe any of them?

There is tons of malice and conspiracy in the world. There's also uses of it for disinformation for certain narratives or agendas. We always have to read between the lines. Some people just play contrarian to whatever the media says, inversing the "main narrative", which is accepting just as much control as those who always believe the MSM. By its nature, it's allowing their talking points to influence your opinions.

Why would the US be doing something sketchy with biolabs in an unstable country that could be overtaken at any moment. Talk about getting caught with your pants down. Wouldn't it be better to do it somewhere you have sound control of and just move the product after the fact?

Maybe people are questioning the Russian accusation because there's not solid proof of it yet. God knows they have motive to stir the pot.

I don't doubt the US does questionable (to say politely) things with bio research. But I do question Russian allegations we're doing it in a hotzone.

Sure, your point regarding the location of such labs, is a good point. Unless of course, just like in China they are outsourcing these initiatives to developing countries where little oversight is possible.

My point however is not regarding these reasoned counterpoints, but those on ATS who appear to push a litany of the most banal, mainstream, whitewashed talking points on most topics, from Covid 19 to Russia.
edit on 8-3-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Not even remotely close.

Stop lying.

The US Embassy or anyone else is not going to write "Bio Warfare Lab" or "Gain Of Function Lab" anywhere, especially not publicly.

Ffs, the NIH tried to suppress Wuhan being gain of function for so long, even when it was becoming obvious. I found those freaking Wuhan documents back in late summer 2021.

The first I read was not 100... thats sounds like a counter info to make the claim seem outlandish.

I read 11 labs the first time. But on the website I only found documents for 7 different cities in Ukraine.

Also... why the hell, did Burisma choose to assign Cofer Black to the board of directors? He has no experience in that field.
Ofcourse he would then have a natural reason to be in Ukraine. Too hard to check that one up though.
But comeon...

Lets not forget that the NIH lied from the very beginning by pretending they didn't know where the Wuhan virus came from. They always knew exactly where it came from, because it was literally THEIR VIRUS !!!

Why is anyone, even one person, still willing to give our government any credibility on this?
edit on 8-3-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They lied.

AFTER it was in the wild.

[I am EXTREMELY angry about that]

They did NOT lie about the lab being there.

EVERYONE always knew EXACTLY where it was.

But sure, at the same time, we were secretly building 100 secret bio weapon labs in Ukraine.

edit on 8-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Fair.

Agreed.

Their time will come.

Dealing with russia this month.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: noscopebacon

we are in a new kind of war

a true info war, there is so much disinfo out there it will take people on the ground to determine what is what.

NATO needs to get involved even as observers as there is clearly war crimes going on, on both sides im sure

sometimes people are just waiting for more information

The thing is, NATO involvement in Ukraine has been cited as a red line since the 90s. They are not an impartial observer, and Russia and their side would not consider them so.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It's the motto of this site.

"Deny ignorance"

Not "Be gullible and believe any old woo-woo without applying any critical thinking".

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
"Denying ignorance" is not uncritically downloading and regurgitating every narrative pushed by the mainstream media or politicians.

Due to years of propaganda and misleading narratives, we have to do research and hear other view points which are often redacted from these narratives. The main issue is that there is a lot of BS outside of the narratives too, so it takes a lot to wade through.

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

It's the motto of this site.

"Deny ignorance"

Not "Be gullible and believe any old woo-woo without applying any critical thinking".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join