It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia now presenting evidence of American bio-labs in Ukraine.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: Drazzl

The money was to monitor the Ukrainian Labs, not build and run them.

DoD Non Proliferation Program does that in hundreds of labs worldwide, usually where there has been a suspicion or history of bio weapon programs.

Ukraine has such a history, russia actually did produce massive quantities of illegal bioweapons there when it was part of ussr.

State Department is a partner in running that program, DoD just installs and then monitors that monitoring gear.

Rubbish.

Show me some proof of your currently unsubstantiated position.

It does not matter which agency it is, they are all part of the Government.

P

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

"How Russia Sowed A Conspiracy Theory About U.S. Bioweapons In Ukraine"

www.forbes.com...

nsarchive.gwu.edu...

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Lol. Forbes and the NSA.

Do you trust your source?

P

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Read the other link that was the source for Forbes.

Try again.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

This one? At the bottom of the article.

“U.S. Intelligence Says Russia Is Planning ‘False-Flag’ Operation To Justify Ukraine Invasion” (Forbes)

Right back to Forbes like a boomerang.

P

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

“U.S. Intelligence Says Russia Is Planning ‘False-Flag’ Operation To Justify Ukraine Invasion” (Forbes)

P

How about an act of congress then?

www.congress.gov...

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

How about an act of congress then?

www.congress.gov...

Lol. You are making my point for me.

P

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If anyone knows Russian, "RussianTroll" has posted links to documents pertaining to what Russia will share at the United Nations this morning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

You have no point.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If anyone knows Russian, "RussianTroll" has posted links to documents pertaining to what Russia will share at the United Nations this morning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In this 2018 Article, Russia accuses the USA of using Ukraine and Georgia for Bio-weapons development.

www.codastory.com...

As the common saying goes, "Russia needs to either put up, or shut up".

We'll see if Russia's briefing of the UN National Security Council on 3.11.2022 yields legitimate evidence.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

edit on Sat Mar 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   

"How Russia Sowed A Conspiracy Theory About U.S. Bioweapons In Ukraine"

www.forbes.com...

nsarchive.gwu.edu...

The original factsheets are available again on the runnin Embassy Website. Go read them.

Its states: "For construction and design"

So your "they didnt built them...", well not with their hands no... their money went to construction.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peace4Freedom4Liberty

The problem is running illegal gain of function research on a synthetic chimera virus in a lab somewhere corrupted because of U.S moratorium on bio weapons after an incident at Ft Detrick(it almost got faucci jailed if it wasn’t for a pardon).
The italian government warned about gain of function in 2015 , moderna patented it in 2016 and so on…
A Criminal conspiracy of tue highest magnitude is being orchestrated and everyday its coming out to light. But you know that. You’re like epic on this site…

Do you even know what "gain of function" means...lol People have a tendency to act all knowing like on something they were clueless about months ago... How does gain of function even play into any of this, please explain.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
us embassy in Kyiv website

They removed either a pdf or some the contents of it. One had "Especially dangerous pathogens" written in the factsheet... now its gone.

Curious.
edit on 13/3/22 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That maybe truth, but who is to say that Ukraine also have some hand on the covid 19 also, I remember China was pointing fingers to US, we are living in a bizarro world we can not longer trust anybody the truth is soo twisted you do not where is starts and where it ends.

Are we really going to "what if' our way from china to Ukraine? lol

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

They removed either a pdf or some the contents of it. One had "Especially dangerous pathogens" written in the factsheet... now its gone.

Curious.

Level 2 labs have dangerous pathogens, that is why they are in a lab, so what is your point?

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The original factsheets are available again on the runnin Embassy Website. Go read them.

So your "they didnt built them...", well not with their hands no... their money went to construction.

It was actually 13 total that were either modernized or constructed from 2009 to 2015 for a cost of 21 million total. This has been said a dozen of times. A typical level 4 lab cost 1 billion or more as example.

So are you suggesting the US were running many bio-weapon labs using level 2 labs? I'm trying to see your point here.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

In this 2018 Article, Russia accuses the USA of using Ukraine and Georgia for Bio-weapons development.

I been wondering where those Georgia bio-weapon labs went to?

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It was actually 13 total that were either modernized or constructed from 2009 to 2015 for a cost of 21 million total. This has been said a dozen of times. A typical level 4 lab cost 1 billion or more as example.

So are you suggesting the US were running many bio-weapon labs using level 2 labs? I'm trying to see your point here.

Where do you see me use the word "bioweapons"? I'm not... never have.

The whole time I've been questioning why they did a "we didn't fund those.... we didn't fund those.... oh, we funded a... some... alot of biolabs".

Also you say level 2. The lab in Odesse is level 3, otherwise they can't be doing anti-plague research. Minor detail, but everything counts in small amounts, especially with both you and Pathetriot actively trying to derail the questions and answers.

And then you have to ask;

The "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION- PROLIFERATION PREVENTION PROGRAM
IN UKRAINE" was initiated and set to run from 2004 through 2013. That's 9 years to install and train the scientists. They already knew where the WMDs were, because that was part of the agreement that everything was handed over for destruction.
So... then in 2009 they had PACS installed ("PATHOGEN ASSET CONTROL SYSTEM") Sorry for the caps, I'm just copy pasting from the official documents.
It goes on to say:

PACS was first installed in Ukraine in test mode in November 2009 at the Interim
Central Reference Laboratory of the Especially Dangerous Pathogens (ICRL),
located at the Ukrainian Research Anti-Plague Institute in Odessa (URAPI). All
program interfaces and database information were translated and localized for
Ukraine.

Ok good, so we know they don't only use level 2 labs, they also have level 3 labs, obviously to research and handle "EDP"s.

These constructions, updates, installations, training and support.... was provided by.... the DoD.

Note again, I'm not saying "bioweapons". I'm making a factual statement.

They could have handled all this with care by simply handing out all those factsheets, that they have available publicly anyways. Why didn't they? Why did they proceed to mock about with this "denial" attitude?

It is very much possible to deny WMD production and still admit you fund labs in the same statement. That would be natural.

If I had a garden, I have many flowers and plants, and someone know I have Digitalis also. Then you come and say, "I heard you are making poison with your flowers..."
Which of the of the following responses make me seem less or most "guilty" (regardless of my actual intent):

- No I'm not....

- Oh, you mean the Digitalis I have? Yeah, I know they are poisonous, but I make sure the kids are aware of that fact. I really just like the colors and scent of it.

And then if you take the fact that they overemphasize the denial by repeating it a little too often in the same interview... like Haines just did. Well, that doesn't look good from a psychological or communicative point of view.

The more confident you are about your stance and intentions, the less a need you feel to say "No I'm not" "No we are not". But if in a situation like an interview, where I hope you as an official person with experience, can feel that the person who is interviewing you is lacking information, then it would be appropiate to follow up the simple "no we are not running bioweapons labs" with an in depth clarification.

It's simple communication ffs.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I been wondering where those Georgia bio-weapon labs went to?

Question:

If something is stated on an official document, is that the ultimate truth? Does that tell us, that there is not a single thing going on below radar? How can you tell?

MK Ultra didn't exist for a long time...... until it did. I bet people back then also said "well they say there is no such thing so it must be right."

We have to let go of this habit of assuming that everything and anything a or our government tells us is true.

I don't give a hoot about sides. I think Putin is on a very dangerous path towards total war with both EU and the US and that's terrible. But it takes freaking two to tango. Or three or 4 or 5.... come on.

Have we as the public learned nothing?

The best place to hide something is in the open. Heh, sorry for making this reference, but I find the Flerken from Marvel a perfect example of something hinting towards that idea.

Just like a level 2 biolab with official documents can have an extra section, with especially assigned personel.

That's where the benefit of donation comes into the picture, because that's what the document states, "Donated by... DoD". You really think donations come from the good of the heart when it comes from another government or military establishment? In a country like Ukraine?!

Like I said previously, there is always an angle.

Donations give access, gives influence. Otherwise the two major parties wouldn't have those around elections.

We give you money, but we want something in return.

That's the way it goes and always have been.

Or do you... donate... your working hours to your boss?

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join