It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we take a moment to acknowledge President Zelensky’s Heroism

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Quintilian

LOL.
You call the thread "hilarious as it is sad" then write that , hilarious.

What can I say, not everyone is taken by propaganda. Some are aware of relevant history and see right through it.

Zelensky is simply another puppet of the US's warmongering neoconservative (failing) efforts to maintain world dominance.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

Zelensky is simply another puppet of the US's warmongering neoconservative (failing) efforts to maintain world dominance.

Last time I checked it was Russia who invaded Ukraine , give me the US in the big chair over Russia and China any day.

There's always going to be a struggle for World dominance because it's in our DNA.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
a reply to: Gothmog

What ever you meant by your comment doesn't change the fact that Grenade was wrong. Putin, Russia media, and even people who are pro-Russia tried to portray Russia as freedom fighters who are going to liberate the Russian ethnic minority living in Ukraine from evil Nazi's.

History is fun.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Again I hate to repeat to myself but that graphic doesn't change the fact that another member was wrong when they claimed Russia hasn't been portrayed as freedom fighters when it's a fact that Russia state controlled media and Russian supporters also tried to portray Russia as freedom fighters in this war.
edit on 4-12-2022 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jannybobani9

Well damn this thread didn't age well

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join