It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we take a moment to acknowledge President Zelensky’s Heroism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jannybobani9

No, he's not much of an actor. I have written off this whole fake invasion as so much NWO theatrics.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Warrior kings still exists as a Ukranian president.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I'm highlighting the hypocrisy of stating Ukraine is the victim of Russian aggression when it's history is tainted with that very characteristic. When they're pro-America they're a victim and when pro-Russia an enemy. It makes me laugh how easily politicians and media moguls can influence the masses into switching allegiance with mere suggestion.

You're free to jump on the hype and propaganda train, personally i'll take facts over PR.

It's a little weird how everyone jumps on board so easily

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jannybobani9
Soldiers on both sides are making dance videos and sharing their music, highlighting the humanity caught up in this violence. A shocking new way to experience a war.

This reminded me of a First People's tribe I learned a little bit about in a course I took. Unfortunately, I can't remember the tribe. But, what I remember was what they did whenever there was internal disputes. They would throw a party, and have a dance/singing battle and let the crowd decide who was best, and settle it that way. Then both sides would be satisfied, and everyone would keep having a good time. If only it could be like that these days.

"This just in. Our sources tell us, Russia is deploying a line of break dancers on the Ukrainian boarder. The USA has sent its top rappers, to aid in the defense of the Ukrainian people."

edit on 2-28-2022 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

No, he's not much of an actor. I have written off this whole fake invasion as so much NWO theatrics.

He’s a much better dancer!

WTF??

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is a planned war.
I hope he will stop without Putin pressing the button.
Zelensky is a puppet from the West.
Everybody knew they were pushing Putin to madness.
They knew it for a long time.
Ukraine has drones and the most advanced weapons (all from the West) and a multitude of soldiers and civilians who want to use them against the Russians. But Zelensky a hero? I don't think so. He's an actor and he is now on the biggest stage in the world. Be sure: I am not a Putin fan.
Who knows what's the agenda behind this? But Putin can never win this war.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This site has gone down hill. People actually think a war is going over there?

eek

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Bloodworth

England is only part of the UK Bloodworth.

3 other countries that comprise the Kingdom.

It's like calling the USA, New York or Washington.

So when muslims left the uk to fight against Americans. Their native countries were calling them heroes for answering the call just as Ukrainian citizens are retuning to fight.

Muslims are so loyal they are willing to blow themselves up.

Idk

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Yeah that time he played the piano with his penis was lion energy. All the babushkas were moist that day my friend. What a leader!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

What are you talking about, loyal to who and how is this relevant? LoL

Show us all on the doll where the bad Muslim touched you?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If, (and that is a big IF)!... If Mr. (Pres.) Zelensky is as bad a**, as the propaganda is "reporting"?
I'd share a foxhole with him.
We wouldn't even have to understand, eachothers language. We'd understand eachother. American (liberals couldn't begin to understand).

"The fight is here! I need amunition, not a ride!"..
If? A big IF!... If Zelensky actually said that.
I can never see Pres. Biden ever saying that.
I could see Pres. Trump saying that though.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

You could see Trump standing in a war zone with his own troops?

Don't know what kind of parallel universe that would be in but it must be the one without any stairs or ramps, same place bone spurs are but a dream.

Trump and Biden are old men.

The real question is where is Putin?

Suppose he's getting long in the tooth also, but how come he's not doing some invading and making war, given the iron man he pretends to be?

edit on 28-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

With the amount of misinformation being put out by all sides its hard to believe anything that is being put out.

If he is acting the way its being presented by the MSM, social media, and world leaders, than he is definitely showing how worthless all the other world leaders truly are and props to him.

However on the other hand I find it very disturbing that these corrupted lying narrative driven Aholes (MSM,Democrat party, Republican party, NATO, and biden and the majority of the world top governing aholes) are all supporting him and Ukraine. So at minimum a win for Ukraine appears to be a win for the globalist aholes that brought us all the worlds fckery in the first place.

and no im not a putin supporter and putin is scum of the earth, but that doesn't mean that Zelensky couldn't be either.

I Just don't trust anything that is being currently put out TBH and not willing to jump on the Zelensky band wagon just yet.

So far this invasion has been a win for the globalist at the Ukraine peoples expense.

My current stance with it all:
WTF , reverse the Hadron Collider and get me back to the correct time line ,damn it. lol

edit on 30228America/ChicagoMon, 28 Feb 2022 15:30:54 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What are you talking about, loyal to who and how is this relevant? LoL

Show us all on the doll where the bad Muslim touched you?

We are seeing praise by the world for Ukrainians returning to fight Russia

When America goes to the middle east. Muslims around the world loyal to islam return to fight Americans.

The middle east news report's these
Men and women returning to fight as heroes the same way Ukrainians are today.

Look at the proud and willing to die ukranians.

I was saying musiims are even more proud and loyal to Islam and their country they will blow themselves up. Does that mean they are more loyal?

And their refugees did so much raping they coined the term rapeugee.
Every country that took In Muslim refugees all reported increases in rapes, gay bashing, acid attacks and church burnings.

I wonder how the Ukrainian refugees will show their
Great fullness to their host countries.
Grab women? No
Completely different people

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Mate the reason we were in the middle east aka weapons of mass destruction and 2 gulf wars turned out to be complete tripe, so there is that.

Seems to me through fighting and dying to stop the invasion of your own nation aka the current crisis in Ukraine is a worthy cause if ever their was one.

Dying for anthropomorphized invisible men in the sky, not so much.

As to Muslims grabbing woman if that's what you mean or are alluding to, well was Trump not all about the grabbing arse?

Good and bad people in all walks of like Bloodworth, but people will always be more similar than different imho no matter which organised religious practice, if any, they choose to subscribe.

Anyhoo freedom to Ukraine and down with that bastard Putin.

Have a nice night.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The real question is where is Putin?

FWIW I have a tenant (ex Romanian millatary) who heard from a friend of a friend back in Russia that Putin has gone wacky-do after he got covid and has become very paranoid and not the same ever since. Take it with a grain of salt.
edit on 43228America/ChicagoMon, 28 Feb 2022 15:43:59 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Ive heard something similar myself interupt42.

He certainly seems even more unhinged that usual.

Would not be the first person to have lost the plot over this pandemic affair.

They are going to need new terminology to cover the PTSD the last two years has caused some poor sods.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

That's because every "educated" idiot, has been trained/educated to believe, that "America" (U.S.A.) is a "democracy". The U.S.A. is a Republic! And because of our "law"?.. Our military wouldn't be, or need to,... be handing out "weapons of war" (rifles) to "civilians"! 2 days into/after being "invaded". Or be making Molotov cocktails, 3 days after the fact/(truth).

Our own "President" (U.S.A.), Biden's only job has been "politics", but he isn't half the man this Zelensky guy is...

It sucks to be Zelensky. It really does.
Maybe "democracy" will help him.

Only the "intellectual"

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What baffles me is why now? When Obama was in office, Putin took Crimea. When Trump was in office Putin stayed put. Now that Biden is in office, Putin starts a shooting war and will or may take the rest of Ukraine.

Could it be the Democrats were threatening to expand NATO, thereby provoking what we see now? Makes you wonder what the Ukrainian President was up to prior to Putin going postal on his country.

Either way, if Trump was in office, I do not think we would be seeing this.

I do see the Vaccine Junkies are all for Biden and this latest failure. Hardly a peep. I guess burning cities in America wasn't enough. Now they want to set the world on fire too.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Forget what you think you know for a moment.

You honestly believe these are real pictures? You can't be serious, please.

Russia vs Ukraine IMO is like watching gang-fight between the Mafia and Nazis.

Who's the good guy? They're both bad. But who's more bad? Does it even matter?

What I do know is this... the media is lying to you 100%. Nothing they say is truth. The end.

Start looking elsewhere for footage of Zelensky, other than photo ops of a past event recycled for today.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join