It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck Details Trudeau's Financial Tyranny -- and THIS IS TYRANNY!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

So I guess the question is....has the stoppage of goods happened because of this?
I am going with a strong yes.
So maybe not block roads and continue to protest. Seems fairly simple to me.
And that is not tyrannical.
Logical yes though

Wow, I have no words simply too stupid at this point.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Also notice our fabulous Canadian Truckers been protesting for Canada & the world for weeks without wearing bloody masks. Everyone hanging out together, eating together & have many many tents with people like the kitchens for them but also providing free food to others every day, hot tubs, saunas, jumpy castles & etc. The Truckers provide their own trailers with restrooms & showers...stages with entertainment. It reminds me of when I did the AIDS Ride 2 yrs in a row, riding your bicycle from northern CA to Los Angeles, 575 miles in one week. We were like a traveling city, had our own tents, the organizations had trucks with restrooms & showers every nite on site, food & entertainment every nite although you are so exhausted it was hard to stay awake after dinner for entertainment when you ride out at 6:00am each morning.

I LOVE The Truckers, Farmers, Bikers & the Cowboys!!! I hope more people will continue to come & participate in protecting our rights! God bless the other Countries that have joined the movement & hopefully we can keep moving forward in PEACE!

Cheers
Ektar

(post by JinMI removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

It's amazing how those suffering from Mass Formation Psychosis just can't add 1+1 anymore. It should be blatantly obvious to everyone but these basic common sense points still have to be explained, and then defended and argued for lol So ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Right.

And the truckers should just take it too.

Got what i needed, thanks.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

So I guess the question is....has the stoppage of goods happened because of this?
Logical yes though

I see how you still haven't learned the meaning of the term "freedom" yet like I suggested .
I guess you have realized "the key to ignorance is to deny knowledge"

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Knowing is half the battle . Yet some folks run and hide from it .

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I got the feeling that covid was over after the initial infections, dead were the result of many factors, age, health and the criminal intent of letting people got without treatment in order to push for jabs.

Like any virus be man made or in nature, they will die down as people get infected and made natural antibodies.

The infections of the virus were extended with the jabbing.

Interestingly every person I have met recently from friends and new, jabbed or not, say they already have covid, soo I believe most of the population in the world already has been exposed to it and have some immunity also.

Covid is a cold and has been with us before been "enhanced" and will be with us as common cold.

Until China and the corrupted pharma decides to release another version so they can keep profiting while killing people.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Logical yes though

One could just as easily (and more accurately) blame the stoppage of goods and current supply chain nightmares on quarantine mandates, vaccine mandates, and mask mandates. Seems like it would be logical to cut off the government's head... err, I mean cut off the government's access to funds over their actions which caused such massive disruptions to the economy and peoples' lives.

And numerous lockdows across the world, which destroyed economies, supply chains, and production.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Logical yes though

Ok, what's your solution?

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

Logical yes though

Ok, what's your solution?

Maybe just stop.
The point has been made clear.
I fully support this as I was the system to fail as I see first hand how failed it is. But this movement is making job difficult.
But hey as much as I bitch I do support the idea.
But I mean can we not stop commerces?
I feel like that is a si.ple request.
Please

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Justin Trudeau and his govt has to provide really good evidence or proof that the Russians or some others were assisting the Convoy from the outside.

They could fabricate any required evidence or proof and the Canadastan media would push it like it is true..

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Truckers and working class everywhere should just commit to no delivering or servicing blue states or cities. In fact just make it an invisible blockade until they come around. We don’t have to physically block their streets we just have to not bring them their stuff.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Justin Trudeau and his govt has to provide really good evidence or proof that the Russians or some others were assisting the Convoy from the outside.

From my perspective in Florida, it appears Trudeau and his co-conspirators don't have to prove a damn thing. They have usurped power just like Biden & Company have.

Maybe you labor under the illusion that the rule of law prevails in Canada? Many US citizens labor under the same illusion here in the US.

Bad times indeed.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

This scares me cus what if you unknowingly give or send money to someone they deem affiliated?

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Castro Trudeau is now a full blown dictator, he is using mercenaries on his own people, with snippers on top of buildings ready to kill his own people if he needs too.

This is not longer about viruses or mandates is about the survival of Canada as a country.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Logical yes though

I see how you still haven't learned the meaning of the term "freedom" yet like I suggested .
I guess you have realized "the key to ignorance is to deny knowledge"

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Knowing is half the battle . Yet some folks run and hide from it .

If knowing is half the battle then you have already lost man!

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Truckers we're heroes in 2020.

Today they're just lab rats that should not have a voice.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Conversely, if you haven't had a problem with all the inconveniences thus far, then don't whine over a few more just because it's the Textrevolting peasants causing these.

yeah they stink on ice.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join