It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Glen Beck Details Trudeau's Financial Tyranny -- and THIS IS TYRANNY!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

log in


posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:33 PM
You people have zero idea what tyranny is.

Get back in your box and do as you're told.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:30 PM

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

So I guess the question is....has the stoppage of goods happened because of this?
I am going with a strong yes.
So maybe not block roads and continue to protest. Seems fairly simple to me.
And that is not tyrannical.
Logical yes though

You realize that “stoppage of goods” was more than kind of the point, right?

History says your train of thought is a slippery slope. I really hope it doesn’t take you getting firmly bitten in the butt by your own logic to see the world a little differently.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:42 PM
Glen Beck puts Vaseline in his eyes to sell the grift.
edit on 19-2-2022 by IcanXplain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:36 PM
Anyone who can’t see what is going here now is lost. No one is coming to save us. They evoked an emergency act meant for terrorists on people of our own country. They have successfully divided the populous, families against their own brothers and sisters, neighbours and friends terrorizing them over their vaccine status for a vaccine that barely stops the spread. I caught omicron from a fully vaccinated nurse, who gave it to my wife who is fully vaccinated, who brought it home to me and gave it to my fully vaccinated self. Our entire family caught it and we were fully vaccinated. They have 75-85% of the Canadian population on their side doing their bidding while no one can hold them accountable.

The 75% are fine with trampling the freedoms of the other 15-25%, but what they do not realize is that they a
Re coming for them next. All the censorship, gas lighting, virtue signalling today is repulsive. State sponsored media running military grade pysop son their own population and most of them have bought it, hook, line and sinker. I do not know what we can do. I feel the protests just further empower them, the ppl have turned on their own. It’s dark times here. I do not know what the 75% oils need to see in order for them to say “hey, maybe something is wrong here.”

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:59 PM
And now that they've grabbed it, they don't intend to let go of it.

Freeland (ironic last name, no?) has put out that they don't intend to stop some of the emergency measures, especially the financial ones. They intend to make some of them permanent. This is it. If the Canadians don't stand up now, they lose it all. This *is* how it started in Germany.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:10 PM
I wonder how many who oppose the protest long for a life like the Chinese people have? If the majority citizens honestly and truly can't see the similarities between the CCP and the direction their government is headed then where does that leave the country?

top topics
<< 1  2   >>

log in