It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Trudeau About To Commit HIGH TREASON??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Which is why Biden and his chaperones are engaged in urgent discussions with Trudeau.

Biden is another matter. He does have the authority to send National Guard troops (and even full military) wherever he wants.

Elections matter. Welcome to Utopia.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It's not treason. It's also unlawful to block highways.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hopefully he will likely lose the next election the only support he has are mostly from bots judging from his twitter.

(post by Muninn removed for a manners violation)
(post by ancientlight removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

"Your rights end where mine begin"

What is the meaning of your rights end where mine begin? “Your rights end where mine begin” means that no one has unlimited rights. For example, the Supreme Court ruled that no one has the right to yell “Fire!” in a crowded theater unless there is a fire.

"Hear me Roar" -- now go home, you're affecting my life and my livelihood.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

What is the meaning of your rights end where mine begin? “Your rights end where mine begin” means that no one has unlimited rights. For example, the Supreme Court ruled that no one has the right to yell “Fire!” in a crowded theater unless there is a fire.

Everyone bothered by this has a choice. Put up with it or move.

Sort of sounds like shove crap in your body or loose your job and right to do stuff.

Fairly one sided view on rights that you have don’t you think?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

We are talking about Canada - Not the USA Supreme Court...

Your rights and freedoms in Canada (Canada .ca )

In Canada, federal and provincial or territorial laws protect the

freedom to express your beliefs and opinions (including through free press)
freedom to associate with anyone you wish and gather peacefully with other people
freedom to practice religion
right to live anywhere in Canada
right to protection from unlawful or unjust arrest or detention by the government; in Canada, every person is equal before and under the law
right to due legal process under Canadian law, which means that the government must respect all your rights under the law
right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination based on
race
national or ethnic origin
colour
religion
gender or sexual orientation
same rights for women and men
right to receive services from the Government of Canada in either English or French.....

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: TzarChasm

Which is why Biden and his chaperones are engaged in urgent discussions with Trudeau.

Biden is another matter. He does have the authority to send National Guard troops (and even full military) wherever he wants.

Elections matter. Welcome to Utopia.

TheRedneck

Paper and pen elections matter. We need to be specific and not accidentally endorse electronic democracy.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

The whole shebang plays-out like an unimaginative script, written by a down-and-out, former Hollywood™ writer.

Some folks can't tell the difference.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

you're affecting my life and my livelihood.

Are you claiming that you and only you have certain rights?

It seems that way, but that's not how rights work. If one person has a right, everyone else has that same right. In your example, no one is allowed to yell "FIRE!" in a crowded theater (in order to cause a stampede; most people forget that part). No one.

So if you have some sort of right to not have your life and livelihood affected by others, so does everyone else. That means every protestor is violating your rights by exercising theirs, and that is not possible. What you claim is a right cannot therefore be a right.

Those truckers have had their lives and their livelihoods affected greatly! They literally cannot perform their jobs because of a government regulation that usurps their right to be secure in their own persons (I am assuming here that Canada has a similar provision to the USA; I am not familiar with Canadian law). Since that right was violated, and because you claim their actions to secure that right infringes on your self-same right, such a right (to not have your life and livelihood affected) cannot exist. It is in opposition to itself.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

If he keeps coming out with more and more bizarre stuff, at some stage it will just get ignored as common sense takes over. We seem to be witness to some very strange behavior. Let's face it fifty years back Boris, Biden, and JT would have been carted off to the Looney Bin, now the Patients are running the asylum thats what too much liberalism gets you.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I do find it interesting that the people that defended homeless camps in downtown areas... I am sorry Occupy wallstreet, were fine yet these protestors that so far seem to be cleaning up after themselves are not damaging property, not stealing anything are threats to democracy and must be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

Should make people with the ability to think for themselves curious.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

My opinion is as valid as yours. Whether you agree or not.

I am not intimidated by your dictator style "opinion".

How am I claiming only I have certain rights?

This is a well-known quote: “Your rights end where mine begin”

If my neighborhood was overrun like Ottawa, and my life was hindered/obstructed -- those protestors are taking my rights away.

They came. They made their point. They need to leave.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

My opinion is as valid as yours. Whether you agree or not.

I am not intimidated by your dictator style "opinion".

How am I claiming only I have certain rights?

This is a well-known quote: “Your rights end where mine begin”

If my neighborhood was overrun like Ottawa, and my life was hindered/obstructed -- those protestors are taking my rights away.

They came. They made their point. They need to leave.

There is no expiration date on peaceful protesting. There's a reason for these rights, the government and democracy doesn't end at the voting both. No one made a point if the mainstream media ignores or misrepresents it.

Trudeau is a member of the world economic forums and is literally following the great reset playbook step by step. Spoiler alert: the ending isn't good.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

My opinion is as valid as yours.

No, it is not. You are entitled to your own opinion; you are not entitled to your own facts.

You do not get special rights above others.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Trudy just turned the Canadian Civil Liberties Union into right wing extremists!

Think about that for a second.

Trudy and his democrat backers have lost the CCLU!

Historic.

Yet he still claims to represent the interests of Canadians.

Where are these imaginary Trudy supporters?

I don't see any on the right.

None in the center.

And now far left extremist groups are starting to sound like libertarians in their ridicule of Trudy's behavior.

Sounds like it's time for Trudy to ride his unicorn into the sunset.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... otesters/

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Except that's not the situation.

The majority of the public wants to move on from covid mask mandates, vaccine mandates, and lockdowns. Those destroyed the global economy. After the lockdowns destroyed many businesses and jobs, now vaccine mandates are being used to fire lots of workers.

We just want to move on, but we are not being allowed to by those with power and control issues who can't let go of the mandates and restrictions.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I recall a completely different attitude from you about democrats burning cities and launching explosives at the Whitehouse.

Have you apologized and issued corrections?

Then why would anyone care about your obviously dishonest opinion?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Your leaders you support are affecting our personal rights, to medical freedom, freedom of travel, job opportunities. These protests are occurring precisely because the leaders you support are trying to dictate to everyone else medical procedures (vaccine mandates), mask mandates including for low risk small children, and so on. The lockdowns destroyed the global economy. Our side just wants to stop being controlled by these people. Your failure to recognize the danger of these orwellian moves is affecting our lives and livelihoods, and future generations.

Your desire for everyone to comply with a suspension of civil liberties and medical autonomy, is absolutely not equivalent to others protesting to retain their rights.

edit on 14-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join