It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Trudeau About To Commit HIGH TREASON??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Thank you for that informative history lesson. It seems the families like Trudeau's, Cuomo's, Bidens, Clinton's, all make people feel warm and fuzzy inside so they keep electing them to offices.

Crazy, considering what all they get away with.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Do people have the right to break the law? What would you do if a person blocked your driveway by parking a transport truck in front of your house?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Why so bent out of shape?
Is it because of your poor stock prices?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Do people have the right to break the law?

Is it illegal to be in Quebec?

What would you do if a person blocked your driveway by parking a transport truck in front of your house?

That sort of depends. I'm not where that is an issue, but I did live in an area where it could have been at one time. So I'll respond based on that.

Is the blocking vehicle able to move? If yes, I would ask the driver to please let me have access to my driveway.

If the vehicle is unable to move, why? Is it broken? I then ask the driver how long until he can get repairs done. I may ask him to call a wrecker if that seems excessive. If he does not, then I can call and have the vehicle towed at his expense.

Is it a question of too much traffic? Well, I'm just stuck, ain't I? He'll move it as soon as he can. It is what it is, even if it sucks.

Is it a question of parking availability? I ask the driver to please move the vehicle should anyone need in or out of the driveway. That seems to be closest to the case in Quebec.

I actually was in a similar situation one time in Alexandria, VA, just down from DC. I had a load to deliver to a plant. I arrived well before daybreak to avoid traffic. There was no parking available. So I pulled over on the shoulder behind the last truck to park and waited. I was blocking a driveway; the driveways were too close to get a semi in between two of them. I had no choice.

As soon as the plant opened, I checked in and asked if there was other parking available. There wasn't. So I gave them my cell number, asked them to let me know when other parking became available, and went back to the truck. I did not go in the sleeper; I waited, watching the driveways so I could pull forward or back as needed to let traffic flow. As it turns out, one of the houses I was in front of belonged to a Utah Senator and his wife... who, like you, seemed to feel the road was her personal property. It isn't, but she gave me hell over the fact that I was doing my job.

There's a lot more to that story, but I think I made my point.

One has a right to access their home, yes. But sometimes things happen and you just can't help the consequences. I suppose the proper thing to do would be to simply burn all the homes down. That way it would be a legitimate protest. Amirite?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I could have been clearer about my example. Let's say they are blocking your driveway because they are protesting something like a housing affordability crisis. They are choosing not to move because of their protest. Same answer?

Re:

I suppose the proper thing to do would be to simply burn all the homes down. That way it would be a legitimate protest. Amirite?

I believe similar "occupy" protests were considered illegal and crowds were tear-gassed and arrested. That happened in Canada anyway. BTW - Ottawa is in Ontario (not Quebec). It's not legal to protest by blocking roadways in either province - which was my point all along, as you know.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

Do people have the right to break the law? What would you do if a person blocked your driveway by parking a transport truck in front of your house?

What would you do if your hometown high school had to be boarded up for months to protect it from the democrats who had just burned down 2 local police stations, a church, gas station, car dealership, and several apartments and homes with families trapped inside?

I lived through it.

And did not hear you suggesting that democrats (actual terrorists) should be removed.

Perhaps you should try being honest.

You don't agree with the Trucker protests, realize that fascist measures you support to remove them are EXTREMELY unpopular, so you are trying to project a false equivalency in order to make those fascist measures less unpalatable.

You aren't likely to find ANY free thinkers to agree with you.

But all your fascist friends will of course.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Annee

This is a well-known quote: “Your rights end where mine begin”

If my neighborhood was overrun like Ottawa, and my life was hindered/obstructed -- those protestors are taking my rights away.

They came. They made their point. They need to leave.

Yep, great quote.

From your stance though, your rights arent being violated, even if there are protestors right outside your building. Now if a home was burgled, you may have an argument.

You have the right to say leave, just as they have the right to say no.

Blocking access is denying personal rights.

Funny, you were saying EXACTLY the opposite during the months long, violent, and destructive democrat riots.

You CHEERED the burning of my hometown.

Right here on ATS.

While practically pretzling yourself in an effort to 'justify' what those democrat terrorists were doing.

For months.

Did you apologize and issue corrections for this?

Then why would you think anyone cares what a dishonest hypocrite has to say about these peaceful Truckers?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Calm down. I think illegal protests should be addressed by law enforcement.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Did you think and say the same about the months long democrat party terrorist attacks?

Then you should stop projecting your dishonesty.

Way too transparent.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Ottawa police chief Peter Sloly resigns.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I never experienced what you did, and I didn't comment on the issue one way or the other. The BLM march in my city was a peaceful protest. 20K people walked around the block, made some speaches, and went home. The stuff that happened in america was mostly off my radar. I don't have a strong opinion, so I didn't comment.

I comment on this issue because I am Canadian, and I do have an oninion. I think it should be illegal for protestors to block international borders and major trade routes. You're calling me a dishonest hypocrit, yet you haven't even taken the time to understand my opinion.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I never experienced what you did, and I didn't comment on the issue one way or the other. The BLM march in my city was a peaceful protest. 20K people walked around the block, made some speaches, and went home. The stuff that happened in america was mostly off my radar. I don't have a strong opinion, so I didn't comment.

I comment on this issue because I am Canadian, and I do have an oninion. I think it should be illegal for protestors to block international borders and major trade routes. You're calling me a dishonest hypocrit, yet you haven't even taken the time to understand my opinion.

With all due respect (for taking the time to explain your position), are you trying to claim ignorance of what democrats did in 2020?

That would make anything you have to say on any issue pretty meaningless, because it would be obviously dishonest.

You knew what democrats were doing, and said NOTHING.

You are now upset that someone is blocking roads and honking?

While still not condemning what democrats did in both of our countries?

Absolute definition of hypocrisy.

Making your opinion on this matter as worthless as it is dishonest.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Did you think and say the same about the months long democrat party terrorist attacks?

Way too transparent.

Just for the sake of clarification, there were no BLM riots here, we only riot over the Stanley Cup..kidding, but not really

I understand your point though.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Way too transparent.

Just for the sake of clarification, there were no BLM riots here, we only riot over the Stanley Cup..kidding, but not really

I understand your point though.

And a basketball game or two (I had fun that night).

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JinMI

This is a well-known quote: “Your rights end where mine begin”

If my neighborhood was overrun like Ottawa, and my life was hindered/obstructed -- those protestors are taking my rights away.

They came. They made their point. They need to leave.

Yep, great quote.

From your stance though, your rights arent being violated, even if there are protestors right outside your building. Now if a home was burgled, you may have an argument.

You have the right to say leave, just as they have the right to say no.

I am aware of the difference between private and public grounds. I still don't agree with you.

I recall a neighborhood man nicely asking them to leave. They did not budge.

I live on the southern border. Many people cross the border for their jobs.

Blocking access is denying personal rights.

My wife nicely asked her employer, after working on the front lines for months, if she could keep her livelihood without being forced into a medical procedure that she did not want. They did not budge.

You and others, supported this oppression and removal of the right to work and have medical autonomy over our bodies.

These people weren’t heard before the truck protests and they still haven’t been heard. They have been lied about and marginalized.

So, Annee, what do you want from us?

Why do you feel your right to peace and quiet and free movement is more important?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Blocking access. Yea, like being denied access to work via a mandated medication and piece of paper kind of blocking access?

Think about this before responding.

Id hate to see you get pretzeled into hypocrisy based on a partisan stance.....

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

So did legality get put aside with the trucker protests or was it much earlier when we started having to show papers or partake in an unwanted medical procedure in order to work, travel, and do other things we used to have rights to do?

When the government adds lawlessness to their toolbox what options are left to the populace to resist?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Renember
While the USA Burned The Turdeau was taking photos ops

Protesting....

Supporting BLM

BLM transferred millions to Canadian charity to buy mansion formerly owned by Communist Party: report

GOOD vs evil
You decide

edit on 2152022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here is a video of the police and protestor violence at Coutts / Milk River.

Now we know what Justin is so afraid of…

t.me...

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Actually that isnt what I said, I am just amused by the total lack of self-awareness by some people demanded the canadian govt chase the truckers out, stealing their lively hood and or children, while back during occupy some of these same people demanded occupy be allowed to stay unmolested for as long as it takes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join